Character alignment charts?

Post your favs

How about a chart with a point?

>Rando
I dunno...he feels like more of an NG type to me. He doesn't live by any sort of code from what we see, he just wants to selflessly give. He organizes an army just because it's the best way to make the world a better place. But he can also lie and even turn on his former allies to help Buddy. He's just a fucking living saint.

>Brad
I wouldn't call him any shade of Good. Although player choice works into it a bit. I guess if you did a fully Joyless, Selfless run, then I could see him as kind of CG. Or downright Evil if you do Joyful Selfish.

Buddy is Chaotic Evil.

> no Australia

>America
>good

funny joke mate

>USA
>Good.

>Israel
>Not Evil.

>Germany
>'We totally carry your economies on our back guys :p'

>China
>Not neutral.

For fuck sake, this is shit.

There's no shitposting alignment

Oh Zizek, you absolute madman

>this is what they actually believe
makes me sad and angry at the same time

United Kingdom good...ok then whatever you say m8

Who's the TN one?

This is really accurate for some reason

Was my favorite.
But...
is even better. That LE is just perfect.

>America
>bad

Eurofags don't even know their own history. The most egregious things the US has ever done on the world stage are things that wouldn't even make the front page in the heyday of European imperialism.

/pol/itics is bullshit anyway. a million opinions, a million actions but nothing to really say. lots of empty words and idle arguments.

Too much of a hassle for a happy person.

All I'm saying is that Europeans have - like clockwork, like there's a goddamn alarm clock that goes off somewhere - blown up their own continent every 80 years for the past, what, six hundred? At least Americans learned not to shit where they eat after the first time they made war on North America.

good thing that this is Veeky Forums where we don't discuss those things yeah???

>This can't be happening I'm in charge here!

I'm positive this line doesn't exist, I have watched this scene 5 times in the Blu-ray.

You're right, it doesn't.

It was in the script originally as a thought. So CIA thought and gestured it but didn't outright say it because it would ruin some of the depth to the scene and it's unlike CIA's character to reveal that he has been outsmarted.

If you check the old leaked script you'll find it (baneposting started before the film aired because of leaks)

Far worse than that is assigning morality to political actions, Nation-States are not moral actors. You can't say that Country A is evil if it is projecting it's own interests, it's the rational thing for it to do.

>Veeky Forums doesn't discuss history

Uh huh.

Thanks. I think he get his neck snapped in this moment in the movie right?

>States aren't moral actors

Sometimes they are. And there's no good explanation to predict when they choose to be.

Doesn't that only really work because if you don't like your neighbours in america you can just fuck off to somewhere that hasn't been inhabited by many people for the last thousand years?
The huge amount of space, with minimal history of occupation, meaning no-one going "my ancestors lived here for ten generations" makes it a lot easier to avoid conflict.

Plus, the entire area being one country helps a shit-ton

Chink or Mudslime?

So 2010...

Bad argument; European states have all committed genocide to would-be nations of people precisely to create breathing room for them and theirs, except like the Dutch (at least in Europe.) Hasn't helped them one iota. The dirty secret is that Lebensraum wasn't a uniquely German concept for centuries.

Jews are LE, Muslims are NE.

just in case you don't know there's a history board now

Stop talking about meaningless shit and post alignment charts you fucks.

>You're only allowed to discuss certain things on certain boards

Board cross-pollination is the creative engine of this site.

You must be a big fan.

Chester's alignment is Dangerously Cheesy

Pretty sure we report people who actually post something constructive in these threads...

Nice chart though

> how /pol/ unironically sees the world

>George Soros
>Vietnam
>Afganistan
>911 false flag
>still believing they are white knoghts
You're a meme paladin

I like how every quote is from a fictional character, exempt Bruce Campbell

>Israel is neutral, but china is evil
Just doesn't add up

it looks pretty valid.

Bruce Campbell is a fictional character. Sam Axe/Ash Williams plays Bruce Campbell.

Europe's got so much history I can find several examples from each country of worse behavior.

>Indians weren't based
I mean yeah there were a lot of fuckheads, but we did kind of almost-completely genocide them.

The indians are great, and fuck you for saying otherwise.

>Nigs are chaotic evil while gypsies are chaotic neutral

Gypsies are neutral evil, nigs are chaotic neutral, Muslims are chaotic evil, and jews are lawful evil.

Albert Camus.

>"I'm lawful evil"
>Chaotic Neutral
I like this

Rather easy when your country is 200 years old and barely progressed along the usual human cycle: Hard times generation, boomer generation (ie the fuck ups) and then back to hard times.

Your country is not special. Its just young. Criticizing it is still valid. "But what about" means fuck all.

>European states have all
No. Fuck off.
6/10 bait, made me reply.

>As reported in David Kushner's Masters of Doom, when Carmack was 14, he broke into a school to help a group of kids steal Apple II computers. To gain entry to the building, Carmack concocted a sticky substance of thermite mixed with Vaseline that melted through the windows. However, an overweight accomplice struggled to get through the hole, and opened the window, setting off a silent alarm and alerting police. John was arrested, and sent for psychiatric evaluation (the report mentions 'no empathy for other human beings' and describes Carmack as 'a brain on legs').

This man is not NG

>Okawaru
>CG

Why is it Bruce Campbell? It should be Sam Axe. It isn't from Bruce directly and it's not like all his characters say that.

Europe's cruel history is history. YOU are doing it NOW.

I see no gods worth worshipping

So is America's cruel history. It's all immigrants running amok now.

>what is ukraine
>what is syria
>what is this weird thing with green flag
:^)

Where is Bugs "The Gay" Bunny?

>Veeky Forums
>Being good for anything but memes and religious shitposting

Chaotic Neutral-Good. Ain't he a stinker?

>>what is ukraine
>>what is syria
>>what is this weird thing with green flag
At least one of those is not Europe, possibly two.

I meant to say that your shit isn't just history. You are still funding revolutions, still bombing shit, and you are the cause of fucking refugees.

and Bruce Campbell the fictional character, payed by Bruce Campbell in movie, My Name Is Bruce is not a 'good' person.

Even if he were, the quote isn't from that character
Also, i forgot that was a movie, thanks for reminding me.

>You are still funding revolutions, still bombing shit
It's mostly just funding, military power of Europe went downhill rapidly since the end of Cold War. (except for Russia, but that's another story)

>and you are the cause of fucking refugees.
Well, telling exactly what's a consequence of what in the shitpile that is Arab world ain't easy, but there is pretty convincing theory this whole refugee thing wouldn't have started if Saddam kept the region under control. And it wasn't Europe that toppled him.

also true.
Another thing that is true, is that when Bruce Campbell (person) read the script, he not only gave the writers permission and agreed to act in it, despite the character portrayed not being flattering.
He also signed on as producer, not to have control, but to help out. Including letting them use his land for the filming for free.

He's probably the celebrity I'd like to drink a beer and shoot the shit with the most.

Also toppling Assad was something Israel and the US wanted not EU.

Worst chart ever.

>Where is Bugs "The Gay" Bunny?

He made a wrong turn at Albuquerque and missed the alignment chart.

A crying shame he decided to stop. I was well invested in the madness.

Or it would be I didn't think you were so dumb as to actually believe this

10/10, made my day.

Bruce Campbell was at a small Comic Con in my city, and and during the Q&A period one of the fans gave him a bottle of scotch and a fancy glass as a gift.

A couple of questions later, a friend I didn't even know had been attending the convention gets up from the other side of the audience for a question, and what he asks is "Bruce, this panel is making me awfully thirsty; can I have some of that scotch?"

And Campbell just fucking agrees, and my friend goes down and Bruce pours him some scotch in the fancy glass, watches him down it, shakes his hand, and sends him back to his seat.

If I had known my friend was going to be there, we'd have been sitting together and I might have gotten to drink with Bruce Campbell too.

It's hard to do an alignment chart, or judge the morality of anyone in those games because almost everyone's on joy, which is explicitly stated to remove their ability to make decisions.

Of course you could ignore that, like Dingaling seems to want us to.

If anything, Nintendo is LG

Bit of a stick in the mud but consistently good.

When they don't flub it.

kek

>Why is it Bruce Campbell? It should be Sam Axe. It isn't from Bruce directly and it's not like all his characters say that
I've been posting this chart for months waiting for someone to notice.
Sam Axe took that shot that you wouldn't expect a NG character to make and the classic Ash quote was a perfect match...

Heh

...And this is the real reason it says "Bruce Campbell".
The man is my favorite NG character.

that chart is four different flavors of wrong

no one fucking lives here

we're a powerfully unimportant country in a pretty unimportant part of the world. I wish more Australians would realise that

fuck off

they released basically the same four games every three years, on a proprietary console, which sucks for anything else

they're always five years behind the curve when it comes to the internet - playing online sucks, they don't let people do let's plays, they pulled Melee streaming in fucking 2013 or whatever retardedly late year that was

they've been total asshats with Smash Bros Melee, doing almost everything they can not to bury the Melee audience

it took everyone not buying their samey shit anymore to think about releasing a Zelda that wasn't the same as the last five (give or take art direction) and it's still not doing anything really new, just 'new for Zelda'

literally the entire company is a giant pile of shit that just happened to strike it rich by getting their hands on Miyamoto early on

wait how is trollface not the most chaotic evil, and why is cheetos chaotic evil when he is one of the most lawful evil characters in this shit storm. also shadow should be on the line of good and evil

i don't think you can put a corporation as good there primary goal will always be making money and expanding the business. i would imagine most corporations as lawful neutral with a minority being lawful or neutral evil thees being those that intentionally try to scam their customers or indulge in illegal activities to maximize profit.

I can confirm that Bruce Campbell has, on two separate occasions, said to me "Good. Bad. I'm the one with the gun."