Tiefling paladin

>Tiefling paladin

if we're talking 5E they get a Charisma boost, which is pretty damn handy

a-user-kun I'm actually perfectly okay with this and you should be too you fucking faggot

now here's your (You) :^ ) and post another bait thread

You are right, better another Dragonborn Paladin

Better than "Omg imma demon who serves good so wacky xd"

>Demon
Using "Fiend" would be more precise, as tieflings come from all kind of outsiders with the evil subtype. And to note, tieflings don't have said subtype-particularly because tieflings may even have had their fiendish ancestor aeons ago, their heritage firstly manifesting in them.

I'm going to side with the other guy and say I'd prefer the tiefling paladin to the dragonborn one. Dragonborn are just a race that should have never happened.

>goliath paladin
>6 int
>LG

i'd have no problem with them if they weren't just called "dragonborn". Come on wotc

How would you name them?

Lizardmen?

Saurians, Lizard-men, Kobolds, Troglodytes, or basically anything that isn't a directly related to a dragon

With wings and breathing flames?
Why are you mad about dragon thing?

>not having a knightly order of Tiefling paladins made up of the second sons of the Tieflings of the realm, sent as penance for the sins of their forbears who consorted with demons
It's like you don't want your Tieflings to be fighting to be accepted. Though I will admit this does require a sizable settled Tiefling population to make sense.

Now that's good. May I steal this?

Because that's pretty much exactly the kind of thing I don't want a player race to have. They're a sort of race that restricts the type of setting your going for just by existing (I sort of feel the same way about a lot of ebberon races too).

It's not like you need to include them (I think they're even in the "extra races you may want to include" part of the 5e PHB), but I think a less magic/more lizard race would be a lot more easily adapted to more settings.

>Tiefling paladin

It could be worse, think Drow Paladin.

Go for it user, my schedule has been to erratic to get a game together in ages anyway.

>he doesn't play a devil blooded Paladin who serves the forces of justice and light in order to defy his evil nature

Fucking plebs I swear to god

That's a Draenei Vindicator, user.

No it's a cat.

I really dont like the name "Tiefling"

Sure is summer in here.

Double-trips of truth. That's why my post has replies at all

>dubs into trips

Counting doubletrips is dumbass given that they cover a THOUSAND posts.
They are not a notable occasion.

No, I meant he got dubs immediately after trips, it should've been:
>trips into dubs
however

Alright.

>wood elf ranger

>not liking brownelfs

Well if we're talking 5th ed why not a Tiefling Paladin who follows the path of vengeance sub type and has a pretty gnarly god, that could work.

Because if you're playing anything other than a variant human in 5e you're doing it wrong.

Barbarians are better as Mountain Dwarves for the +2 STR and CON but yes you can win the game by being a Variant Human if your DM doesn't catch on to you being a faggot minmaxer.

Variant humans aren't first choice for a few things (though mountain dwarves don't seem like particularly good barbarians. Half Orc would be better). They're almost always second though.

I like playing bards but I've only played Gnomes and Half-Orc bards. I feel like I am doing it wrong.

Yeah Variants are powerful as most classes but they are called variant for a reason. The normal humans are underpowered though so I give them a free skill and tool proficiency.

>anything but human fighter, elf ranger, gnome wizard, dwarf paladin is unacceptable

When will Veeky Forums grow beyond this? PCs are supposed to be exceptional people.

>gnome wizard,
>implying this shit is ever acceptable
Gas the gnomes, race war now.

>playing a character at all

begone boardgamer

Dranei are an interesting case, they have some similarities to the "demon" aliens from Childhood's end. In this case Blizzard retconed Demons to all have originally been mortal races corrupted by fel magic. This meant creating a precursor mortal race for the traditional looking demons from the earlier games. Consequently Dranei have no demonic background at all being members of their race that never fell to evil and in fact have a very strong attachment to good and order.

My setting doesn't have absolute good and absolute evil. Or rather it does, but those things don't have free will.

I'm playing a LG Goliath Paladin with 8 INT in a 5E campaign. She's amazingly fun.