How does this make you feel?

how does this make you feel?
it's real.

Sorry, I don't feel like reading an entire novel right now. Ask me again later

I don't have ADHD so I'm fine.

Pendulum killed the game for me

Its just so retarded. Oh you set two pendulums and now can just dump your hand on the field? Great. Once they're destroyed they go to the top of the extra deck where they can just be dumped again the next turn? Fantastic

Fuck that shit

yeah, no deck has EVER been able to effortlessly dump their hand.

and pendulum are immune to ALL forms of removal ever!

and they're totally not vulnerable to MORE FORMS of removal

and you don't suffer at ALL from consistency problems!

>oh wait.

I'm sure you play whatever top tier archetype there is the rest of us aren't autistic virgins willing to spend hundreds of hours dealing with one thing

I came back for DUEA format and I left when Dolls, Nek'Roz and Heroes got btfo like no mans business

Pendulums can suck my dick, pepe was the beginning and now we get this cunting garbage

fuck you jewnami give me back rota to 3

and no deck ever cares little for their monsters being destroyed

and no deck ever fills their grave to easily summon their monsters back!

and there's no cards in existence that require the investment of 2 cards from hand to bring destroyed monsters back

nice assumption, but with a couple holes. Have you seen what the top tier looks like right now?

protip: no 'top tier archetype' currently pendulum summons.

at least you need to build a deck around it that can easily loose all its momentum in 1 or 2 spell card removals
unlike xyz that you just force into every deck aside pure monarchs

pepe is dead. all hail kozmo and monarchs.
>for the record: kozmo are small monsters that float into big, untargetable bosses, and monarchs lock down the extra deck.

I dunno about this pendulum mumbo jumbo, but all I know is that Relinquished was my favorite monster ever.

thousand-eyes restrict is finally unbanned.

I stopped going to my locals because it was Kozmo top 3 every fucking week with the occasional meme shitstomp from some random Igknights dude

I played nothing but Madolches for like 2 years straight and you do literally nothing to Kozmo, it's fucking infuriating

This was back before tincan, when they could actually brick too.

Man, fuck Kozmos.

damn

>I played nothing but Madolches for like 2 years straight and you do literally nothing to Kozmo, it's fucking infuriating

that's funny, I play madolche at locals too!

and I only lose to monarchs, because tiaramisu is a one-card out to every goddamn kozmo card.

>Making Tiaramisu in this meta

Unless you go first and risk getting it wiped, good luck with that. Go second and its a crapshoot on if they have negation or not (Hint: They do)

And then you're so behind on card advantage you auto lose.

>not running trap stun and/or running outs
seriously, if you can't make plays, you're playing wrong.

>Jewnami

I made the mistake buying cards
I thought few years ago they wouldnt reprint
every
single
card

2-5 times

I was wrong.
I paid 150+ bucks for the entire HERO Deck and added always new cards like 101 and the 4 XYZ monster that could clear the entire field.

Everything was reprinted
Every single deck i had was reprinted .
Or it wasnt reprinted just baned one card ( for example Laval couldnt get the full potenial out of this deck because the cards were not released in europe ) because they Limited Rekindling to 1.

Or when they introduced Constellar cards.
I loved the artdesign but what did Konami do?
They just released new Level 4 Light monsters ( Bujin ) and after that even better Level 4 Light monsters ( forgot the name 9 and Constellar was abandoned forever .
Wasted another 100 bucks on that deck to gather all the cards.

What is currently Meta? I left the game when Nekroz was good

>Trap Stun
>Outs to backrow format

You expect me to play Twin Twister or some shit senpai? Also Trap Stun means you have to delay your explosion and extra full turn, which gives them time to draw into, oh I dunno, mst?

current meta is monarchs(cheap aside from e-teles), and kozmo(which are expensive as fuck despite reprints)

blue-eyes are coming out soon, and they're going to be meta

also there's PK fire, which are an evolution of burning abyss.

How much do e-teles go for these days

I have 3 sitting around, could use some extra cash

>backrow format
>monarchs and kozmo
the fuck kind of game are you playing?

depends on the rarity. the lower rarities have significantly plummeted with reprints, but ultis are still 20 dollars

the kind where every deck is running Solemn [Word] and stopping me from doing anything

Fuck i have 3 E-Teles somewhere

What monarchs?
I'm pretty sure i have some somewhere in my basement

that's not what a backrow format is.

you want a backrow format, watch what HAT played like.

or burning abyss/shadolls

you really need to git gud.

the only monarchs really seeing play are new ones from the new structure deck.

>Konami shamelessly banned 3 huge archetypes to intentionally make players obsolete so they'd buy their new powercreeped decks

It was subtle before but the late 2015 banlist was a fucking joke

Construct to 0? Gas yourself jewnami

>Dolls
>Backrow

0/10

those 3 decks were meta for more than a goddamn year.

the only hit that made no goddamn sense was banning towers for no reason, considering that nobody was playing qliphorts anymore.

Qliphorts were dangerous to let walk into the Pendulum meta they were forging

They couldn't make any new cards without the possibility of Qli's using them to make towers, the most disgusting boss monster ever almost kind of

So I dunno, was it justified? Maybe.

Also who gives a shit how long they were meta for, it was a fucking good meta.

>it was a fucking good meta
that's a good way to spell 'cancerous'.

I was never really into yu gi oh, but isn't that essentially invincible?

I will take Nekroz > Dolls > B.A over the meta we have now any fucking day

Nek'Roz was the highest skillcap deck unironically (Minus djinn the bullshit) and continues to stand as such because jewnami are just printing garbage ass powercreep to appeal to retarded faggots with more money than brains who like following flowcharts

So how about nerfing them slightly and buffing existing decks?
How is it possible that nearly every "new" archtype is OP as fuck every ingle time?
And older good decks get nerfed in the same time?

i would mind that to be honest IF they would reprint the old decks like crazy making them worthlessbuffing them months later with one another expensive card

>Guys deck A is good winning many tournaments
>LEts ban 2 cards they use to make it worthless
>Okay and lets reprint 50% of the cards

1 year later

>Guys remember that deck we destroyed? how about pumping out 2 cards as Ultra and Secret Rare to buff it again and allowing the 2 worthless card again?
>Brilliant idea

>Have no good monsters on the field
>He steals a shitty one
>Make a bigger one
>Smash it in
>Use removal to get rid of restrict

Easy as piss compared to the hoops you have to jump through to kill shit today

you can raigeki or castel the piece of shit. super easy to deal with nowadays.

>Play Level 4 monster
>Use one of 90000000 ways to get another level 4 on the field for free
>Overlay into Castel
>Win the game

>Nek'Roz was the highest skillcap deck unironically
nah, that was september 2013 dragon rulers.

one of the best decks in the game right now is a deck from 2006.
blue-eyes is becoming meta once alternative dragon is released.

unions(as in retrains of XYZ dragon cannon) are topping in the OCG right now.

>attacking while TER is on the field
what?

xDDD

>Dragon rulers
>Skill

absolutely not

>lava golem
gross

>nekroz
>skill
are you joking?

Fucking this shit better be in Dank Illusion.
I play with printed proxies cause Sylvan just isnt fun without her. Dem combos.

>Make decisions

Versus

>Put your big dragons on the field

>make decisions
versus
>recycle your cards endlessly and end every turn with the same field

>You will never be able to make turn 1 Dark Law again and watch your opponent sweat as they try to draw into an out
>You will never have ROTA at 3 again
>All the fun Warrior petdecks aren't even close to viable now shit like Kozmo can search and revive and fish for any card they want at any time

>playing dark law in the first place instead of dicking around with vanilla heroes

>Playing online
>Enjoying losing

I miss when YGO cards actually had some flavor to them instead of just a bunch of random effects

>not wanting to have FUN

>Elaborately work your opponent to 13 health
>Play this
>Immediately win the game dealing only 7 damage to them

This is alextrasza levels of bullshit card design

Whats the LP at now? Must be at at least double that with how much power creep has been happening. That or the game ends too quickly

>Dark Magician

NOW you're speaking my language

>We will never get Magi Magi magician girl because jewnami na hates tits and the artist refuses to change it

fuck

>Elaborately work
there you go

also they can work you to 13 if they know whats going on

>it gets counterspelled
>opponent responds with life gain
>you fucking die because you spent 4 mana on an enchantment that does nothing

I use both of these in the same deck.
I'm still amused that my stall deck of ye old days is the only one that I could run today and not get destroyed instantly.

I hope there's an arcanite magician in that deck with assault mode.

Considering you have to play it then keep them at 13 life throughout their next turn without them either gaining life, losing life, destroying the enchantment OR getting YOU to 13 life. it's pretty far stretched.

for what purpose?

Destroying
Fucking
Everything

>current meta is monarchs(cheap aside from e-teles)
>monarchs are good
>and cheap

Oh god. Please tell me their entire thing is still tribute summoning and not some pendulum bullshit.
God I might actually buy cards again.

not only is their thing tribute summoning, they also lock down their opponent from xyz/sync/fusion summoning, and, by extension, pendulum summoning.

but I already banish everything. why should I bother destroying?

Plan B

Awesome.

Always loved Monarchs.
And looking at the new ones I love this one.

And just because fuck your opponent throw in

The mirror match required some thought, even in deck building. Any other match except maybe Spellbooks (that was when Judgement was still at 3, too) was a joke though since the deck was so overpowered.

>Finally make a zombie theme that isnt dark
>Make its main mechanic something dark would have supported best
God damn it Shiranui have like no access to anything that banishes them effectively. If they had shit like Allure they'd be so cash

Been meaning to ask this in a YGO thread.

What does Pot of Greed do?

do not

Couldn't you just run that in a non "shiranui" deck as a 2for1 trade card? I'm not familiar with shiranui though I'm sure it gets bonuses from being removed from play.

BUT YOU STILL TAKE DAMAGE

I wish they'd release the rest of the lovecract cards cause they're hella cool looking

Pendulum Summon was a mistake

>Tuner Monsters
>Synchro Monsters
>Synchro Summoning
>Pendulum Summoning
>Pendulum Zone

What the fuck happened to this game.

LE LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR

LE ELDRITCH

SPOOPY MONSTER SO FUCKING UNIQUE

The banish effect of swallow slash is mandatory. If you dont run any you cant activate it.
Also Shiranui gain effects if banished, but they're fire and fire has shit all for good ways of banishing them

Been meaning to ask this in a YGO thread.

Why is Pot of Green banned?

Also: white monster card with green bottom??

>has a cost
>green border despite being a colorless card due to cost
>"Basic" Sorcery

What the fuck user.

we got moved hell yeah

free +1 with no strings attatched

Holy crap a mods doing there job right and how do I make a functioning exodia deck? I miss my heart of the underdog deck.

it developed.

synchro monsters are like a ritual summon without the spell

xyz are like a fusion summon without the spell

pendulum summoning is putting monsters treated as spells into glorified field spell zones.

Tuners are monsters that are needed to syncro summon by adding their level and the level of another monster equal to the level of the syncro. Level 2 Tuner + Level 3 Monster = Level 5 Syncro

Syncro monsters are monsters with strong effects from the extra deck made by the method above.

Syncro summoning is literally just the method above. Tuner levels + Non-Tuner levels = Syncro monster of that level. Some syncros have higher costs like 1 tuner and 1 syncro monster rather than any old piece of shit though.

Pendulum summoning is where you place 2 cards in the pendulum zones. The card in the OP has 2 colored crystals with an 8 on, which forms an "8" scale on whichever zone it's in. If you then place a "1" scale in the opposite zone you can special summon level 2 to 7 monsters from the hand in one move.

Pretty easy shit desu

>mods actually doing their jobs and doing it correctly
This is odd.

Kinda wanna talk now about what are the best yugioh videogames. Because that would be funny.

Do it user. Start a Mod war.

Tag force is fun because of waifu simulator.
Though FUCK the computer sometimes.
>have a stall death trap set up
>victory is guaranteed
>Ally is hurr durr durr I play this card that clears EVERYTHING.
>lose next turn

Also, Fusion users are scums.

I emulated tag force special and that was great but now with konami sort of being out of video games will the next tag force be a pachinko machine?

they don't care if it's 'easy' or not.

they're whiners who refuse to adapt.

fusion summoning a best