[HAPPENING ALERT] TETHER EXPOSED ON NORMIEBERG

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/mystery-shrouds-tether-and-its-links-to-biggest-bitcoin-exchange
OH MY GOD GUYS!!!!! BLOOMBERG JUST RELEASED AN ARTICLE TALKING ABOUT THE BIGGEST BITCOIN EXCHANGE AND THE MYSTERY OF TETHER! MAXIMUM HAPPENING ALERT!!!!!!
Also, remember the recent situations surrounding Tether and Bitfinex:
>Bitfinex is currently having problems with DDOS
>Tether hacked recently
>Bitfinex announcing they have a legal team to deal with critics (basically, they will sue you if you spread rumors about them or question their transparency).
>Now Bloomberg, the normie investment news, throws FUD on Tether and Bitfinex
We may be witnessing the Tethering... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA IT'S HAPPENING. I CAN FEEEEL IT. SOON... EVERYTHING COULD BE COMING DOWN. I would seriously withdraw ALL CRYPTOS from Bitfinex. They may attempt to prevent withdrawals, if this article spreads and people try to cash out/withdraw en masse. EVACUATE ALL CRYPTOS FROM BITFINEX. If Bloomberg is talking about it, you better believe that something is going to happen soon. If more news sites start talking about this... IT'S ALL OVER FOR THIS ENTIRE MARKET!!! EJECT!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! REREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Get a life faggot. The fud already failed

I bet you are the guy who sold at 9.2k and is still waiting for the dip.

Bloomberg spreading unfounded twitter-tier FUD isn't going to do jackshit user, sorry.

nahh

It’s not over, sperg.

Hopefully people can get their shit off and on to other exchanges and we can have a soft landing.

This reminds me of TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!!!!!! YESSS!!!! BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE!!!! THERE'S EVIDENCE TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA! IT'S OVER!!!! RUSSIA!!!! YESSS!!!!

KYS

can't deny this looks bad for crypto.

I found one. we got a tether bagholder here lol

>unfounded FUD
lmaoooooo

>tether worth ~800M
>BTC alone worth 200B

oh noooo, whatever will we dooo

Once Tethers gets exposed, BTC is 100% going to crash.
Anyone saying "LOL NICE FUD" is kidding themselves. It's. Fucking. Happening.
Only a fool would believe otherwise.

This is different, though. There's no evidence for the Russia thing whatsoever, Tether on the other hand really is pretty shady.

WE ARE THE BITFINEX MARINES!

Open a massive short on BTC if this is the end. You faggots have nothing

Bloomberg is making articles on how to short bitcoin, these fuckers are shitting their pants with no stop-loss.

Even if what they say about Tether was true, it's funny how they turn a blind eye to the fact that every bank in the world runs on a fractionary reserve too and that doesn't stop them from sucking their dicks.

WE WILL PRINT MORE TETHERS.

>august: IT IS HAPPENING GUYS IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!
>september: its happening guys!!! I saw a buy wall of 10 hole BTC!! it is happening!!!
>oktober:guys I saw a trending post on twitter!!! it is really happening!!
>november:bitcoin is ricing 200% a week but thats only because of fake tether, it is happening guys!!! any day now!!!
>Anyone saying "LOL NICE FUD" is kidding themselves. It's. Fucking. Happening. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

kys

This already sounds worst than the whole dragonslayer thing. It's starting to get really annoying.

You sound like a teenager blinded by dollar signs.
It will happen. This is about Tether dumbass, which EVERYONE in crypto knows is bullshit as has for a long time.
The other times you're talking about aren't Tether related, but of course, you're young and know everything, right?
It WILL crash the market. Screencap this, make it your desktop background and realize you're a fool when the time is right.

No, bro, that was me. I ended up just buying them again and hodl.

just so you know where to apportion the blame, yo

Nice, fudding guy with comic picture and capslock usage. Just tethered everysthing.

>hurr durr open a 10000x leverage short
>what's the deal big boy? Can't PERFECTLY time a short? HAHA FUD MORE
ShitFinex will just keep printing this shit just like bitconnect will ""LET THE ALGORITHM WORK" until they run out of dumb money

Errr, you might want to read some objective articles (ie. not /pol/ or the_donald) on this, there's plenty of evidence

>which EVERYONE in crypto knows
It's worth looking into but so far all I have heard is "Worth looking into" from sane sounding folks and "ALL CAPS END EVERYTHING" from retards making strong statements they can't back up because apparently they have not even taken five seconds to compare the amount of tether that exists with the amount of money in btc and attribute billion dollar moves in btc to tiny ass million dollar increases in usdt because reasons.
This, if you watch business news it is apparent that people within the current system range from unsure how to handle crypto to genuinely (though needlessly as crypto will obviously be brought within the current financial system and often is designed to enhance and work with it) worried.
Every time btc takes a 20% hit Reuters makes a headline about it with a "However it is up 40% the past two months" disclaimer buried within the article. Between that, the how to short btc, the btc is only used for drugs, money laundering, and cp meme that they seem to push to the Facebook normalfag crowd, it all together is a rather impressive campaign of FUD which I can see how it fools retards.
And I'm saying this as a guy who thinks this will be a dotcom era like bubble, with some real winners at the end but even more big time losers.

You sound exactly like a Bitcoin Cash shiller.
Also

hmmm.. so many reject the truth and attack the messenger... why tho? BEGONE, PAID FUCKING SHILLS! I can smell your shady shit from the other side of this fucking flat earth. READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE, FUCKFACES! Does the article not have a point? How is that "unfounded FUD"? They are literally just stating the facts and mentioning that something seems off, which is perfectly reasonable, in the middle of all the hacking/DDOSing/TetherSurge.jpg. Time will tell what's going to happen. All i know is that I am not keeping my moeny on Bitfinex. If it turns out to be a scam, I don't want to get stuck on the "LITERALLY can't cash out" maymay. Also, fuck you. I hope the overprotective shills are actually being paid, otherwise I would be ashamed of calling myself a Veeky Forumsraeli.

>November
KYS retard Tether printed 140m last week ALONE.

Assuming the tether FUD is legit, it's hard to say when it will come down. Btc might hit 100k before a correction. And unless you're a dumb faggot, you realize how risky any short margin position is.

>paid shills

Yeah it's not like this board is visited by people who invest, and needlessly spreading FUD might not be in their best interest.

>if you cannot even comprehend that maybe you should go back to elementary school you schizoid retard

CHANCOIN ((((((((((((UNAFFECTED)))))))))))) CHANCOIN WILL SAVE ALL OF ALTCOIN WORLD.

This is the same idiot that was predicting the fall of crypto last month of the 19th. Same shit almost to a word just pointing at a different pile this time. See ya next month with whatever crap is dropp ing out your mouth.

I was not predicting the fall of bitcoin, just the tethering followed by the flippening. It can still happen (this Blomber article is a sign). If more news like this come out, somethign coul happen and the flippening could also be a reality. If and when it happens, it will happen very quickly. Pink wojaks will be priceless, on that fateful day.

> fall of crypto last month of the 19th
Do you fucking know how many tethers were printed since then? KEK!!!!!!

Of course his prediction of a collapse would be false if Tether printed a shit ton. Thats his entire point.

> There's no evidence for the Russia thing whatsoever
hahaha
AHAHAHA
Mueller is gonna fuck Trump up lmao

Trump ain't goin anywhere idiot. Democrats keep talking like they're gonna win the election all over again. When will the faggot wagecuck liberals ever learn to stop losing?(THEY WON'T)

>There will be Veeky Forums posters stuck in tether when this house of cards comes down

It will be a pink wojak explosion.