More organs means more human

>Cursed thread of sentence fragment

How does it even work?

>Cursed Ring throughout Inappropriate Prepositions

Like this.

Useful if you're missing a lung or kidney

I thought it would double the amount of keys

Two ways this could work.
Body remains the same size and your organs just split in two.
Organs actually duplicate and your body swells up like a water balloon.

My barbarian can officially tell the wizard to, not grow a pair, but a quad

So you get an extra layer of skin when you put it on?

Do I double my muscle mass?

seems pretty good

>inb4 hemipenis

What if it duplicates all your your organs (including everything people might not immediately associate as being an organ like your skin and skeletal system) to functionally produce a clone of yourself?

What kind of dick do you have to be to make cursed items all day as a hobby or profession?

two dicks.

You're on Veeky Forums, son. Take a look around and weep. Then take a look at my wares, for you have been cursed to receive all of my wares at rock-bottom prices, up to 85% off, for today only! With prices like these, you can't afford to stay curseless! Curse your friends, curse your enemies, curse everyone who ever laughed at you! A curse for one and a curse for all, come to my curse emporium today!

Wizards can be pretty dickish.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMeofYDaWpM

It's not necessarily deliberate. Maybe the enchanter's pronunciation was a bit off, or the materials used weren't quite up to snuff. Or maybe time has just caused the enchantment to fail in some key way.

>"One man's curse is another man's blessing."

What did he mean by this?

Two men are cursed to suck every cock they see. One man pisses and moans and spends the rest of his life avoiding dudes. The other guy takes the opportunity to become the biggest gayboi in the universe, becomes a celebrity known for his creative music, outrageous love affairs, and weird fashion, and dies in his early 40s of an overdose to massive public mourning and charity causes in his name.

An irremovable ring that caused people to unconsciously avoid being in your presence would be a curse to a socialite but a blessing to an ascetic hermit.

What will make you suffer depends on what you want out of life, and plenty of people want opposite things.

Accident:
>Whoops, this enhancement ended up wrong, better keep it around for study. I might learn something from it
Vindictiveness:
>That bastard knight took everything from me! My tower! My reasearch! My beautiful baby girl... I'll get my revenge. When he finds this sword that weakens his very bones to power the magical edge his days will be numbered and it'll be his own greed and lust for power that does him in
Security:
>Now that is some collection of magical stuff, even if i say so myself. But, what would happen if some adventurers come and take my shit? Oh, i know! I'll throw this cursed stuff mixed among the good treasure, that way they won't get away with it.
Experimentation:
>I have to work on my curse skills, they are getting rusty
Mistake:
>Haha, now with this sword i'll be invincible! It gives me a protective layer of the hardest stone that can-
Out of context:
>I keep losing my rings, ohhh, where do i left them. I know! I'll make it so all of my enchanted items can't be removed from the wearer
Spite:
>If someone who isn't me uses this shield, it'll electrocute them!
Amusement:
>It is done! My masterpiece! My Girdle of genderbending is finally finished!
Inexperience:
>It has been a cold winter this year, and the next one looks like it'll be even worse! But maybe i can profit from this. I'll make lots of enchanted rings that give warmth to the wearer! I'll be rich!
Cutting corners:
>Damn, i am all out of dragon claw powder and without that part the enchantement will be very unstable. On the other hand, getting the powder might be risky or really expensive, let's see how it turns out without it.
Being a Dick
>Play Farm Heroes Saga online at (site) and help the adorable animals save their farm!

Such a healthy little boy

Doubling the number of organs, or their volume?

it doubled OP's X chromosome

>>Cursed ring of organ doubling
A true operator can handle it.

Double this!

>Double this!

Mediocre. Double these

Wrex

>Ring of organ doubling
>Make a Prince Albert out of it
>One man delivers double penetration

On that note, I still want to make a character who is basically a snake oil salesmen in D&D with just enough magical talent to make actual working potions but sell garbage to people with a few actual potions mixed in to make him seem legit and to rake in the profits.

Wizza please,
tailgaters go in the *fifth* circle of hell, under Greed. The seventh is for Violence. Afraid I'm going to have to book you for misdamnation.

My character retires and becomes an organ harvester

[duplicating intensifies]

Well, he isn't wrong.

>Wrex'd
ftfy

DAMN SON
A
M
N

S
O
N

Shepard

It keeps happening!

Your skin doubles in surface area. Which is handy for holding in all those new organs!