BCH will moon tonight

Whales from Goldman Sachs will come tonight and pump bch up to 0.2 btc. Buy now, thank me later, cheers!

No

Please don’t lie to me op I have kitties to feed

Bitcoin cash spam threads should be deleted without previous notice.

I'm balls deep already

candy in van, congratz seriously?

mining adjustment in 1.75 days

wat

This. If you're currently not all in for the btc ponzi functionless roller coaster, you're doing something wrong.

Choke on Roger Ver's centralized dick.

This. Bitcoin cash is centralized as fuck because it has 8 developers vs the super geniuses from blockstream. Also they compete for the same mining pool, this causes BCH to super hyper centralized in terms of mining.

One developer decided on the new daa, all other teams followed despite protests. Your decentralized development works out greatly so far.

18.43%, thats BTC diff retarget right now. This is can actually make a difference if BTC tanks just down to 8k. Very unprofitable to mine. Cheers, The donald

This. When 3 crowd sourced solutions were handpicked and sent off to two seperate third parties and both picked the current solution. This makes it centralized as fuck. Can we cut the shit and have you just admit you're a dishonest piece of shit trying to ride ride your ponzi to the end?

When is bitcoin difficulty thing happening?

fork.lol/pow/retarget

> THIS difficulty retargetting will be the one!

Thanks dude

His dad works at BCH

my dad is a whale, i know this information from him !

ANYONE who thinks that BCH is done is seriously retarded. It will pump again and again and i will make my gains with it. Dont care about muh satoshis vision, only about them dollars. Corecucks will have a nice suprise in the next days to weeks