HOLY SHIT, DO I BUY AT ATH RIGHT NOW

HOLY SHIT, DO I BUY AT ATH RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/business/8055119/moreno-cryptocurrency-g-eazy-mariah-carey-merch-sales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely, 300$ will be the new floor soon

edit: I mean .0329

Will it go down again? FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M MISSING OUT AND I'M TERRIFIED. I HAD WEEKS TO BUY THIS SHIT AT 200.

This is the next rally, look at the 1 month bull flag. We will pass 300$

I told you we would break $250. All you had to do was listen.

Seriously how many newfriends are we having lately.
You already missed this rocket.
Let it go.
Buy undervalued coins or plateaus. Never buy ATHs

Better break 0.03 BTC again like it did this summer.

This. Monero will only continue it's steady growth. No bullshit, no marketing, nothing but solid code and unmatched anonymity. Get in.

I just sold mine :)

buy verge instead

See you at $3000! ;)

lmao this fat fuck’s Glover project just made me $3k from when I went to bed and woke up

Unrelated but my mom likes big black cock!

Oh and this: billboard.com/articles/business/8055119/moreno-cryptocurrency-g-eazy-mariah-carey-merch-sales

HAHahahahah

This train has no fucking brakes
>No advertisements
>No shilling
>Still one of the top ten coins
>Growing exponentially fucking fast
ETHfags know nothing of what’s to come.

>Moreno

>Imagine people saying this when BTC was $300
>Imagine people saying this when Eth was $8

I was there for both these times, don't pretend you know what the floor or ceiling of a coin is/will be.

Buy if you feel the project will continue growing from here. Don't listen to shit about buying ATH here, I wish I had bought ATH BTC at $200.

>bought at ath 95
Lmao

All you had to do was follow the gain train.

Drive by journalism (rat ta tat ta fuck fact checking and sperring)

FUCK I SOLD THIS YESTERDAY KILL ME NOW GOD

I was seconds away from selling 10 XMR yesterday to purchase REQ.. was waiting for a ETH dip... I was going to put a buy trigger but decided against it. Would have cost me...pulling these off exchange for good

Yeah.

I started last week and just setup a s/loss.

Maybe if you xchnge allows it, setup a rolling pip. Spread your purchases across several contracts. up 2 u.

I honestly think this coin will be worth $1000

I'm not here to shill or meme this

It speaks for itself

***worth $1000 at some point 2018***

1000$ Sooner then most think, just wait till More LAWS and Tax fud is coming smart money already parking in Monero

This.

I agree. But will the price come down at all in the future? Or should we really buy in the middle of a climb?

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

>bought at 197$ yesterday and woke up to 230$
who doesnt love the coziest currency

Mined it at 28 cents.

Oodles of XMR.

MFW I woke up rich today after a 2 month break from coinigy.
Who'd a thunk it when i can finally afford all the blow and hookers ive ever wanted, id choose to hodl instead.

do you want to,,, send some my way only got 0.14

inb4 begging thread

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

No you fucking nigger do you think I made myself rich by giving this shit away? It's going to hit 2k next year, you can literally put 20 bucks into it right now and turn that into 2 grand. Show me one bank that can do that.

This is where sound investor knowledge separates the winners from the losers. It’s a risk... but it’s a calculated risk.

Pros: it’s got a very valuable nitch in the market. Privacy is a future commodity with the way Big government is growing. It’s got a solid growth trend. By all counts it has a great development team. It works and is gaining useage.

Cons: still not that high in profile.. market cap below the bigger coins so that is a smaller safety net. Associates with darknet and black market. Can be considered a money laundering tool and therefore attract attack by governments. Crypto as a whole is still a unknown commodity

Will hit $300 then correct back down to about where it is now for a while

>buy high,sell low
Yes fill up your bags now
But all jokes aside this is a long term hold so always a good time to jump in

If you're a trader then wait for a pullback. If you're going to hold, does it matter whether you buy at 200 or 240 if you're expecting 2000 each?

hey are you interested in investing in a big monero mining hydro powered farm?

If anyone gives me a single xmr coin i will share half of the profits i make off of it and my current investment.

holy shit send me your adress and a picture of a sharpie in your butt and I will send it straight away

Government will try to ban cryptos in the future. Just a matter of when. I think we’ve got 5-10 years to play though.

*Teaches you a lesson*

whenever the US government steps in to regulate crypto (soon) they do everything they can to kill this one

This is just a meme, you can't ban something you can't control

You could fine or penalize companies who accept cryptos as payment. You could make developers of cryptos criminals. I’m not saying they’ll ever be able to shut it down entirely, but they’ll def be able to fuck shit up and hurt crypto value.

240 BARRIER BROKEN
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

Even if that kind of scenario happened, monero can still be used as middle man.

Get in here Pajeets.

buy high sell low

do I sell all my BCC and buy Monero? I've been making good gains on BCC lately...

literal scam vs the best project in crypto. hmmm.

We should shill monero to 1K, this will definitely have a weird psychological effect on the market

yeah I figured. I'll wait for the dip tho

>First name without vowels

Where do you guys buy and store your Monero?

so when will the flip happen boys

2019, 2020?

leaving mine on bittrex until ledger support is hopefully added in january/february

Don't buy green dildos, user.

Tio ecx ne 'stas vorto. Kia honto. Monero iros al la lun'. Kaj pli.

It's going to correct back down, just wait for .017btc

>Veeky Forums - Buy High & Sell Low

*plu
Aux eble ne. Fiku cxi-tia lingvo.

yes user, buy high sell low.

Saluton sinjoro, sinjoro bona monero sinjoro

WHOOOOOOHOOOOO
Moonero!

Why would you sell Monero ever?

Long term this will replace bitcoin.

Ok well the anonymous one will obviously be the most valuable.

Bitcoin has a public fucking blockchain

GET IN OR STAY POOR

I was told salt was on a moon mission and I don’t have a lot of discretionary money for the moment.

Why monero instead of PIVX or Zcash?

asking the real things

never buy ath bro, i did last week for first time in a while on ADA and it burned me, don't do it

Privacy

it's not an ath tho, get in

>why not PIVX
PIVX isn't awful but its not exactly like its being used currently, monero already is in the black market.
>Why not zcash?
Pic related.

Can't speak for PIVX, but XMR has better security than Zcash iirc.

Buy the dip not the tip

But XMR is not just some random shitcoin like ADA, it's not a PnD

Pivx didn't come close

Monero hides all account balances by default. Wish I knew this last year.

Well, right now could be considered a rise due to marketing. Called Project Coral Reef, an initiative by Globee (private company including Ricardo) to have a whole bunch of musicians adding Monero to their merchandise and music purchasing options.

I WANNA GET OFF THIS TRAIN BUT THE BLOCK WON'T LET ME

Which tip? The minor bulge? It will look ridiculously cheap when xmr hits 666

>minor bulge
No user I’m not talking about your tiny penis

I'm not sure if Zcash hides balances but I know Zencash does with private addresses.

That's the bottleneck of security #1. If you have a switch between private and public it's enough to attack the switch. You basically add a serious vulnabirity to you system.

Monero doesn't have this bottleneck,they have superior architecture.

it is a very feminine benis

Congrats on this