This is your new gaming group

It looks just like my old gaming group.

A hairy ginger, a jew, and a retard.

Nothing has changed.

Looks fun

no, this was my gaming group 2 days ago

I found the GM

>Roy, DM
>quiet OOC, prefers to use notes or NPCs for nearly all information, all campaigns are themed and have a specific message or relate to something Roy read recently (e.g. Quantum physics)

>Red, lawful neutral bard
>cynical, uses game to escape day job, quick to try to argue way out of problems

>Yellow, neutral good Mage
>Roy's son, new to tabletop, has problems at school, asks a lot of questions, most suggestions and ideas are mundane but practical (fire is for cooking, use alchemy to make penicillin)

>Duck, chaotic neutral fighter
>prone to outbursts and changing interests, dislikes bugs and goes out of way to kill them regardless of consequences, slightly curious but bored easily, textbook ADHD and/or bipolar, possibly Yellow's friend from school.

In the end, Red takes over as DM and runs the original campaign of the group, but better.

hey, this is fun

OP, did you fucking sneak into my house to take that pic, holy shit!?

The dice come alive and teach us about luck.
We all die horribly due to ill luck.

The finale was very underwhelming

underrated

I liked it. Everything was explained nice and clear like.

This would happen or a random ass dragon comes in to sing.

well, Im not very creative so I guess id fit in fine

rate my new character

pic related

>Golem Bard made of sheet music that can incorporate new music sheets into himself to learn new songs.
>His only wish is to create something original without repeating the songs that are parts of his body.

It's fine and nice, until they start getting creative

Green Dragon is not a creative dragon

And then it eats us slowly while we beg it to stop.

3.5 will make your teeth turn gray!

"I guess it's my turn to choose a card" is indeed the default statement whenever we sit down to play a game.

I like Duck as an old guy who's very particular and pedantic about specific topics. He's small because he's all withered.

I liked it, it answered questions while providing fuel for the viewer's imagination.

You can have a dream about DROWNING IN OIL!

I'd tell you to roll for initiative, but the past is far behind us, the future doesn't exist.

This dungeon seems full of awful deception. I'll go get my dice and roll for percep-