Where were you when the FUD htf?

>1) Tether claims that it has $814m in dollar reserves backing up its cryptocurrency.
2) There’s no evidence for this.
3) Its official PR person is Ronn Torossian.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/felixsalmon/status/938061030114066432
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r
coindesk.com/bitfinex-vs-bitfinexed-exchange-hires-law-firm-challenge-critics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/felixsalmon/status/938061030114066432

That's not even a lot of money for one people to have.

Either tether or bitconect or both will go to shit in 2018

Is that how much you have, little buddy?

LITERALLY CAN'T CASH OUT

>almost $1 billion
>big deal made about Twins being first btc billionaires
>not a lot of money

How many Trillions are in various funds, sloshing around stocks/treasuries/bonds.

How many Trillions have been printed by central bankers propping up this whole fake market we've been in for the past few decades, only become so evident after 2008 but accelerated to the point where US debt is now over $20 Trillion alone.

Then there are more than 2'000 actual billionaires on the planet.

2000 individuals with more than what a whole crypto/dollar payment rail has amassed in what is likely the greatest bubble this world has ever seen.

1 billion dollars in this world is nothing.

The pajeet said "for one people". Not the entire economy.

I don't care about that pajeet, but tether hasn't been funded by one party.

This is only correct because it hasn't been funded at all.

If you actually think Tether has a BILLION US Dollars sitting in a bank vault somewhere, you are retarded.

They make $5mil a day in fees. What is so hard to believe about having $814m in reserve?

Can everyone stop Im. Trying to grt rich here and if this shit goes away I'm probably gonna neck myself. And that's on you guys.

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r
bitfinex has $1.6 billion worth of bitcoin sitting in one cold storage wallet

Bitfinex has daily volume >$1b consistently

You don't trust tether? That's fine, I don't care and neither does the market

its either fake

or they're protecting someones identity that used tether to pump it up

or they actually have 814mil in tether

why does the tether logo remind me of pic related

lmao tether only has 814,000,000 total supply you pajeets thats .4% of bitcoins total cap, jesus get a brain you FUDDERS

Most Tether is created when people withdraw USD from Bitfinex, meaning they left their actual USD there.

Sure it's not a physical vault, but it's still real USD, it won't just disappear.

>Most Tether is created when people withdraw USD from Bitfinex, meaning they left their actual USD there.

All of these questions could be answered by a simple audit. It's not like people are asking them for much here.

That they're still cloaked in secrecy about this shit should really tell you something

They're not, lol.

Go on whalepool and talk to Phil yourself.

infact don't, please stay away

Is it really that hard to believe Bitfinex has 814,000,000? They must make that in a fucking week with all those fees.

No thanks, not trying to talk to Phil, whoever the fuck that is. How about some actual evidence or transparency into Tether's real USD reserves? I'll sit here and wait

can someone please explain to me why people give a shit about thether? why would btc care about tether crashing at all? if tether vanishes tomorrow crypto wil still have 353 billion in marketcap

lol fuck off

>asking a Cantonese figure modeling assosiation for a legally binding and confidential document

Yeah good luck with that, why don't you just ask Trump to release his tax returns too I'm sure he'll hear you

kek

Fees from wash trading aren't really fees m8y

>How many Trillions have been printed by central bankers propping up this whole fake market we've been in for the past few decades

>1 billion dollars in this world is nothing.
Admission of guilt?

You think I run bitfinex or Tether?

I'm just saying with the amount of money that's thrown around these days (most of it isn't 'real') it's not exactly hard to imagine that $815mm of it has made it's way into Tether.

You FUD'ers are either poor or just ignorant of how much the financial system is broken right now

>You think I run bitfinex or Tether?

I think you are very close to the guys who run bitfinex/tether

I wish mate.

I just lurk a lot

Stop claiming falsehoods or you will hear from our lawyers!

coindesk.com/bitfinex-vs-bitfinexed-exchange-hires-law-firm-challenge-critics/