Miner Talk

nice just mined 100k

I want to acquire l3+, but seems like only pre orders is only way...
Those who resell on ebay from preorders does like 700+$ on top + like 200 for mailing.
Fucking greed assholes.

whats it like living with a jet engine running?

sad gpu miner here. just built a rig as eth prepares hardness.

bought 4 S7 miners from parallel miner. With discounts and by paying in BTC I ended up paying $670 USD for each. And shipping costs were included. The savings on the front end were too good to pass up. I will have mined back the BTC I spent in less than 3 months. Big savings compared to what scalpers are selling, plus I have the security of buying from parallel miner so I get 100 day warranty and know that they are new.

Paying in BTC saves 5% plus includes shipping and savings since I ordered 4 units. Plus it was already on discount since S9s are out, but by the time they arrive in North America its already end of Feb. This way I can already start mining in 2 weeks with my S7s so my payback period shortens. Plus I expect BTC to dip down shortly at least for the short term.

free electricity, just mining for $5 a day on a 1070 and r5-1600, I didn't know cpu mining was viable but it's not bad for monero

will sell 2 D3 and 2 psu for 100 ETC delivers in usa. only used 1 month

lmao how about you pay me to take those space heaters off of your hands

lol, they are profitable if electricity is cheap, i pay a lot for electricity so its not good,

what if Microsoft started to mine cryptocurrencies on everyones laptop and hid it from the taskmanager ?

Is it worth it to get into mininig if I have access to free power from office landlord? Or would it be better to just invest the capital straight into an exchange or coin?

Just curious, what do you pay per kWh?

I suppose you retards bought asics after august right?

I just casually mine shitcoins nobody talks about on my gaming gpu.

>.17
What the fuck where do you live? EU?

Can't wait for PoW to die off and you guys get fucked

d3 and l3 miners were selling out for 10k a pop on ebay 3 months ago now 1500 usd on bitmain

>mfw i spent 1.5k on a miner that is hardly profitable anymore

Every corporate firewall on earth would catch on fire from all the alerts they are generating.

.12$ kw/h reporting in. sucking on industriepower

usa, power company or city has a bunch of extra fees on power bill. sucks

Wrong. You know absolutely nothing on how easy it is to install botnets. Not saying any shmuck could do it but Microsoft sure as hell would be able too.

Monero here.
6x VEGA 64s.

~6500H/S.

2 months to go until I pay back my initial investment.

/comfy/

What coin is worth mining right now? Just left mine on for vertcoin

How?

That image is from a while ago but it's using asics, multiple 570 rigs, and a mix gpu rig setup. I get free electricity for 3/4 because it's split up into two locations and one of them doesn't cost anything to run there. I wouldn't advise buying any asics until potential new ones.

im currently building a antminer S9 farm up to 24 miners

am i going to make it?