Legacy and Vintage general

>Playan, buldan, buyang

Playan: MUD
>That face when they pay 7 mana to cast hurky's recall and you drop all your hand again the turn after
I love my mud deck and the hate i get from all the storm players

Other urls found in this thread:

mtgtop8.com/event?e=12777&d=274099&f=LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ayyyyy best format

That's an odd list. How's it working out for you?

I used to play a list similar to this and I sidboarded into delver, super fun.

>that face when
Stop that

Is there any good reason for the reserved list to still exist?

Works out mostly with opponents not understanding what I'm doing and reading cards instead of thinking of a game plan. Sometimes you do get draws where the deck falls apart since it leans heavy on pyromancer
Luckly my lgs has a big following so theres new people every week

>b-but angry neckbeards might sue! :(((

I'm currently building Grixis Delver, too bad I have all of the inexpensive cards and still lack the duals and forces. Luckily my shop allows proxies but desu I'd rather just get the real cards.

Has anyone bought cards off Facebook before? How did that go?

For the chinamen to profit of it

>Storm player detected

Please don't ban miracles. I love this deck so much.

>Playan
Death & Taxes! Eldrazi Displacer definitely has a MD home in my list. Cards great.

>Buildan
Nothing!

>Buyan'
Nothing! In fact, I sold 90% of my Modern and Standard cards to buy this mountain bike!

>Playin
Legacy MUD/Forgemaster Metalworker
love slamming T1 Trinispheres and Chalices, but I can't stand Eldrazi decks, Sundering Titan is fun in Legacy.

>Building
Thinking about building Tezzerator, played a proxy list for a while and it's pretty fun, anyone play it or have input?

We have a pretty big community here, so I've bought cards off FB on multiple occasions.

Looks pretty fun. Do you have an alt wincon creature in the board?
Replace that bolt RIGHT NOW

its a cool deck but im just tired of seeing it pop up over and over again in tournament results and goddamn if the mirrors aren't boring as fuck

Playing "Thing in the Ice (actually Scab-Clan Berserker in disguise)" in vintage to great success online. Rich Shay is a madman, and he always has the best shit.
Stop playing Kuldotha shitmaster right now. It makes your already inconsistent pile of cards EVEN MORE INCONSISTENT. Half of your games it's a 3/5 for 5, and the other half it does something stupid; I don't like rolling the dice when I already am.

Thinking of running grave Titan in main because it's the fastest clock by itself. It attacks 10 then 14 for the kill but I've found that iona or elesh already basically kill and their better in their own cases.

Also in the board flesgbag is for Eldarzi and such and the white creatures are for combo. I've tried running more innocent blood in sideboard for creature decks suck as mavrick because with Young pryo you can sac the token but eldrazi shuts one mana spells down quick and fleshbag does double duty

I mean, conceivably it doesn't get banned because DnT preys on it right? And DnT should be due for a drastic uptick because of EMA.

And even then the question is what to ban. Terminus is what puts it over the edge. Top is in more decks. Counterbalance ban would kill the deck outright.

>Those tokens
Noice
I love resolving entreat the angels

And dredge
And BUG
And MUD

>dredge
does anyone play that anymore?

>We have a pretty big community here, so I've bought cards off FB on multiple occasions.

Nice, I'm gonna go for it. I'd ideally see the cards in person - if I wanted to buy proxies then I'd buy from the Chinaman so I want to make sure that what I'm getting is legit

>Not liking being hitler

If people near where I live start playing more Eldrazi, I have pretty much all the pieces for Dredge and won't hesitate to use them.

>We must secure an existence of our graveyard and a future for Dredge

Can you guys recommend any cool mechanics or decks to checkout that wont break the bank? I am getting tired of the ones I have and want to just get a few fun ones I can play with my more casual friends, they mainly play multiplayer too.

Should be
>We must secure an existence of our graveyard and a future for Dredge players (or decks)
Got to keep it at 14 words.

well friend this is legacy
decks cost a few, minimum 3 or 4 hundred, to be decent. If your looking for casual fun with friends I'd recommend drafting at your local lgs

Buy chinamen fakes

Or EDH starting with a precon.

>>We must secure an existence of our graveyard and a future for Dredge
'dredge players' to do the 14 meme right

I posted here mainly because I couldn't see anywhere else that would work. I do own 2 legacy decks though so I understand the price.

Mainly I am just looking for interesting mechanics though.

I've never lacked cards to sacrifice to Forgemaster, between tapped Grim Monoliths and Wurmcoil Engines to make tokens, and if I really need I've cast Chalices on 0 to sac. Being able to Forgemaster G2 for a sideboard card feels really good.

I recommend something like enchantress for a prison player. It's interesting and pretty fun to play

mtgtop8.com/event?e=12777&d=274099&f=LE

Fledgling storm trooper here. Which one will objectively win me more games?

I hope they don't ban anything either. An unban might be nice though...

Old school for sure, that art is sick.

I had a foil one when I was a kid but the foiling process back then was so shit it all peeled off

is there any particular reason you are namefagging up the place?

Torment version looks like a kickass Old School Death Metal album cover, new version looks like awesome magic art

the choice is obvious

My deck. The Chain of Vapor in the board has become a Meltdown since I took this pic.

Just noticed this pic is old as fuck because there are 2 shocklands in there. I have real lands to replace those now.

Because he's a gigantic faggot? It wouldn't even be so bad if his name wasn't some edgy 14 year old shit

>sleeves upside down

yeah? do the different arts and border colors trigger you too?

Doomsday is such a sweet deck. If I had the time and money to invest in it I would do so in a heartbeat.

>Wizards says I can't play lands in front
>I'll put my sleeves on upside down! That'll show em!

Not really. Doomsday and Brainstorm a bit desu.