/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous Threado :
Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Amridell/Amridell-s-CYOA-Maker
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/05/21/machine-guns-legal-practical-guide-full-auto/
imgur.com/a/zsMow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abused makes me feel bad. Incredibly bad.

no longer bothering to update the Adopted CYOA
this is the final version.

anyway thanks again to chenposter for the correction

thank you, it was getting depressing. its good, but sad.

updated version.

i think i kinda like it better without color

Red and light blue plz

on behalf of hibiki, the uncolored version.

Violet + Light Blue = ???

I LOST THE UNCOLORED VERSION

a lot of responsibility and a hurt dick for a while.

Here's the most recent Traveller I think.

Baby bursts out of you chest like something from a horror movie.

ever passed a kidney stone? But instead of a kidney stone it was an egg that hatched into a healthy newborn baby?

I want into this waifu CYOA

Let's make a list of author's and their works. (maybe not beri, good god man, how much did you make)

Was your kidney stone the size of a soccer ball and weigh in at eight pounds? If not, then it has very little to do with trying giving birth through your dick.

the egg just grow's fast.

I already named you and I think that guy added you to his project, too.

You don't get pregnant by laying an egg. If you someone somehow got knocked up while having male anatomy, they'd die.

No, they wouldn't be able to get knocked up in the first place.

If they have a womb to carry a fetus, it would be enormously taxing on their body and they'd need a C-section, but it probably wouldn't kill them.

you choose a color and a god gives you gifts. Magic. If ya don't want to be a male laying eggs and getting daughters, don't choose violet.

Postan

I'm probably going to make a new CYOA

I'm aware it was impossible that's why I said
>if someone somehow
And men don't have wombs for the fetuses to grow in. That's why it'd be lethal. It would fuck up your organs.
If you're laying an egg, then you're not pregnant. Change the text if you meant it to work like that.

a decent cyoa for conversation.

Creator of the creator CYOA. I have suggestions!

A. if this is your first cyoa, i highly recommend taking up the mantle of "cataloger"

B. I recommend after you finish your creator cyoa that you expand it and try to get everyone that has made at least some (more than 1) and of decent quality cyoa's and their works (save it in like a file or something)

these are choices and suggestions. That is all.

You're contradicting yourself.

If it's impossible, it couldn't happen. It's clearly possible, because it happens. Man, you're pretty dumb.

I really, really like this CYOA

No, I'm not.
If a baby started growing in a man's body to full size, as if he'd gotten pregnant somehow, the man would die. That's what I said.

i will one day make a male pregnancy cyoa to spite you about an egg growing in an artifical womb that actually helps the man. then comes out and grow's in size and hatch's into a male child.

Unchanging, Teleportation, Clairvoyance, Lucky Fate, Flight, and Memory Wipe.

Rolls: 22, 28, 27; Harry marries Ginny, Ron marries Herman, Voldemort dies, Snape was the best character all along, and Malfoy is less of a cunt.

I did a crossword puzzle this morning. That shiny rubix cube has nothing on me.

27--no.

Again, I just want to say how good the drawings are, but I hope to see some "happier" drawings in the future!

Had to run through this one.

Not Favored+Bonus +5
Teen (-1)
Reinforcement+Bonus (-4)
Fusion+Bonus (-2)
Recall+Bonus (-1)
Collective Consciousness+Bonus (-2)
Telepathy+Bonus (-2)
Superpower+Bonus (-7)
Swap (-1)

Cheating a little with Not Favored, since we're of one mind. But hey, one of my bodies gets to be ignored and play around with powers, while the other is showered with love and affection. And we can swap at-will anyways.

Since we have non-limited powers which contrast with each other, I'm thinking something like biokinesis and technopathy. We can become a cybernetic superbeing when we fuse. And we have free telekinesis!

depressed stuff make me happy.

t-thanks

Horrible spelling mistakes were fixed

alright. adding "depressed" to list of monster boys. Now do you want a depressed mothman or saddened kappa that you partner with and try to cheer up?

The colored version of Abused definitely is depressing!
You did a good job with her left eye.

Go ahead.
But one they have a womb, they're not a man anymore.
So make sure to brush up on your tumblr pronouns.

chromosomes decide male/female, not physicality. I will spite you. But seriously man, joking aside, you're really picky about this.

Wait, you were being serious? I thought you were bantering with me for fun.
The 'argument' was over a made in five minutes paint cyoa for God's sake.

no no no, i was joking, i just thought you were getting slowly more frustrated.(when you said tumblr pronouns)

depressed mothman

it was definitely my first time drawing that :)

Brown and purple is objectively best combo.

...polar bear?

Nah, it just seemed fitting beings we were bitching about gender definitions and what not.

I seriously want to make that cyoa though. sounds delicious/interesting. but it'd be alienating women (not that we have m/any, but still)

Have you missed Alice? She's missed you.

They should grow thicker skin in that case. When there's a cyoa I don't like I just scroll past it.

>Role
The Bodyguard
>Crown
Delvaria, Princess Alys
>Personal Powers
Superhuman Strength 3, Enduring Lifeforce 3, Superhuman Durability 3
Aura of Intimidation, Master of the Wilds, Arts of Arcana
Legendary Weapon, Legendary Armor
>Intrigue Powers
Arts of Alchemy 2, Uncaanny Senses 2, Operational Leeway 1
>Leadership Powers
Magical Education, Engineering Degree, Combat Veteran
Secret Hideout, Resurrection Stone, Inspiring Presence,
Of Great and Noble Line
>Challenges
A Threat to the Gods (+4 Leadership tokens)

Damn right I am, and so will the nation reformed under my queen and wife's new rule! Let the divine try and stop us, we are an educated and powerful nation. My champion bride will lead the nation, if not the world to a greater tomorrow, and I will do everything in my substantial power to ensure her rule outlasts even that of Queen Vera. With the Queendom's healthy trade routes, combined with my magical, alchemical and engineering capabilities ensures us that for every power and force the holy legions bring, we will have a definitive counter or surpassing power. Progress is coming, and it might very well change the tide of the endless, static war.

And then there's this, for those with an ungodly amount of time on their hands.

github.com/Amridell/Amridell-s-CYOA-Maker

I will post this until I get in the pastebin.

The images seem different, somehow.

the first one is the original size. i think the other 2 user posted were probably saved in a minimized tab/window.

I'll take the Steyr. I fucking love that thing. Can I get one of those wacky Australian versions, or do i get the classic green plastic?

>M2 Browning illegal
Spotted the non-American faggot

OC.

hey hey, if you're using paint.net.
install the outline obect plugin

The text color makes it difficult to read. You might want to consider a darker color.

Can't read shit captain

Last I checked, full auto weapons (which it's implied to be) are illegal in pretty much every state.

Well then, I've got some OC for you all.
I disappeared from the world all night and most of today and I've finally finished my divine inspiration.

It sucks.

Page 1/9

First time I've touched an image editing program to do anything. Do tell me how to be good.

Page 2/9

I'll probably be making more CYOAs in this "Universe" to tell a rather long and contrived story.

Oops, forgot to mark that other one as Page 3.
Oh well.

Page 4/9

Enough of my commentary.

Page 5/9

Good god, no. Keep on making commentary. You've earned the right to do so.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/05/21/machine-guns-legal-practical-guide-full-auto/
Machine guns are legal, but only ones made or imported before 1986. That makes them expensive as fuck, but still legal.

That is to say, a fully automatic M2 Browning + .50 BMG ammo + $200 Tax Stamp would put the price range at $50,000+

Page 6/9

page 7/9

Then I'll keep giving background info.
It's based on a long-running 3.5/Pathfinder world I've been running for a couple years now.

Page 8/9

After this? Next CYOA will be a comfy retirement CYOA for an ex-Watcher that won't be so comfy.

Page 9/9

Will probably start trying to learn how2edit next before the next CYOA is out. Will probably be 2 weeks instead of a single day of feverish work.

Here's a ton of lady symbiotes for you to choose from for Symbiobro.

Pic related as well obviously.

imgur.com/a/zsMow

These tasks are all kinda bullshit. Cool powers and it's a creative twist, but not worth it IMO. Also, the point and definition of a gift is that they are given without expectation of compensation.

This Dead King guy can take his job offer and shove it.

That's where he got you.

His gift was the amount of perks he was going to give you and access to Unique Arts.

If you notice, he calls the first set of options "Rewards". This is on purpose.

He lures you in by promising you a future you'd love to have, but sticks you with a job to go through hell first. He wants you to earn the future he's giving you, so he won't send you in with nothing.

Ok that's actually pretty clever. I should have noticed the wording on the rewards bit.

This would be a good dodge if it weren't for the fact that you're stuck helping him at 0 AP anyway. As it is, not so much.

>Major Skills
Juggernaut, Superhuman, Regeneration
>Minor Skills
Alchemy, Healing, Tradecraft
>Primary Companion
Mathilde, The Noblewoman
>Items
Robes (free), Ornate Armor, Soul Serum, Grimoirepedia
>Home
Treehouse
>Followers
Apprentice, Chimera, Dragon, Spriggan, Worker
>Chimera
Phoenix
>Dragon
Arcane Dragon
>Drawbacks
Scar, Amnesia
>Quest(s?)
The Source(, and if more than one are allowed, Adventure for Ingredients and Slay the Beast!)

Me, my companion apprentice and my workers set up shop in a forest ruin. Working with the denizen Spriggan, and receiving aid from Mathilde in civilization, we use our skills in alchemy and engineering to construct a roost for the first of my two magical companions, the Phoenix. Gritting my teeth through the pain of its fire, I offer my titan arm for it to perch and earn its trust as the man tough enough to handle the beast without true fire resistance. Then, with it at my side I challenge the authority of the Arcane Dragon, swatting it out of the sky and proving that mortal might is still might to be respected. With these two, I set out to find the source, establish a settlement at it, and begin careful analysis of the waters and the dirt around the source, digging as carefully as possible so as not to disrupt the source. Then, myself and the apprentice will begin attempting to synthesize the waters, or perhaps the fountain itself. From there, we will use our newfound mass produced longevity to fight the Beast and claim our right to rule the land. Then, we will spread our knowledge and work with the people of this world to make better themselves and their world. Throughout the journey, we hear rumors that the source of the wizard's power lies somewhere out there, a gate to a realm where wizards and beasts like such proliferate ad infinitum. After the great journey, we gather our resources, approach the gate, and make first contact with the Dark God of progress.

Major change to page 1, 2 and 3

huge thanks to Keine and Mac for the correction
and suggestion.

So do these guys cost points too?

>10 years younger Mommy Dearest
>Naughty and Childish
>Top Student
>Geekery 40cm shorter
>Average Build
>Tanned
>Brown Eyes
>Brown Hair
>A-Cup Breasts
>Freckles
>Closet Pervert

>Robot (Not a combat model)

I have a little perverted, hyperactive robot girl and her milf mad scientist creator in my life now. Holy fuck.

>abandoned cause I was actually physically and sexually abused all my childhood
>Clara the office girl cause she is rich.

I'm kind of dissapointed you would create dozens of interesting characters but only make 6 vanilla moeblobs available as love interests

>Cpt. Plunderbutt
>Recruitable Unit

>More Obvious
>Your Weapon (Anchor-Cannon)

>Crazyman Class

>Waifu Emblem
>Creative Conditions
>Rest Break
>Branching Paths
>Child Shenanigans

>Cpt. Plunderbutt

Could you have picked a more homoerotic name?

>Captain of the Guard
>Delvaria and King Dalin

>Personal Powers
Enduring Lifeforce 1
Superhuman Intelect 3
Legendary Armor with Aura of Intimidation
Legendary Weapon
>Intrigue Powers:
Power of the Mind 2
Foreign Informants 1 (The Holy Realm, Brakava)
Uncanny Senses 2

>Leadership Powers
All five educations and combat veteran 6/24
Personal Steed, a horse 7/24
Inspiring Presence 8/24
The Rides of War of our Kingdom and the Holy realm 12/24
Of Great and Noble Line 16/24

Corin Thenhall 18/24
Alana Hesberg 20/24
The Mask of Marks 22/24
Eric Kerstrat 24/24
+4 for challenge
Captain Ali Ornesten 26/28
Willhelm Delthak 28/28
>challenge:
Dark Accusations
A Threat of the Gods

No legendary swordsman ever won a war, it's but a simple soldiers who do it. I don't care what some member of the church thinks about me and his paladins should first go through my personal guards, I have no time to speak with them I have wars to win.
Corin and his men will hit those who go to war against our crown where it hurts, while Ali will disturb their naval trade. With spies inside the holy city we will be able to who are in favor to remove heresy mark on our country, with every battle won by me their numbers will rise and those who are to stubborn, might found tragical death. With help of Willhelm and Alana our proud army will always have best of the best equipment for war. Using all things I've learned about warfare and my intellect to lead my charges army, micromanaging troops on the battlefield with telepathy grands our army most flexibility, changing our tactics during the battle, power is as good as radio. I don't expect Dalin will let me marry Alys, but after a war at least I will be legend

2x 0 Reward Points = 0 Responsibilities minimum
You still get to choose perk gifts and equipment as well as spending time with some companions who get their wishes granted for free (For helpers) or get to do nothing (For Eternal Watchers).

4- immortality
5- luck
4- mental perfection
5- physical perfection

I'll leave it like that for now

36 minimum points needed to spend. oh boy.

Magic destroyer 10
factorization 20
right hand man 10

40. oh boy, this job is gonna suck.

mark of the phoenix 5
Tactical mind 4
Strategic mind 4
Magical training 5
unlocked potential 4
scientific prodigiy 4
mental arts, illusion focus 4

world substitution

dagger
rune

Lynette, Fhae, Nathaniel, Eiriss

>no limit on helpers.
4?

darren, Tia, Lasteena, Melvin

focused spell x 2 = 8 perk points

Durabilty enhancement 5
Freedom of movement 3

18 + 76 + 40 = 134

oh I'm fucked so bad. Hopefully two genius's can make it work out well.