fuck
How low it will gonna dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blFaaeVX438
discord.gg/Z9zaW6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

down to 3k and below again probably

sold 12k coins at 4.2k, still regret not selling earlier

it might pump again on the 25th, but thats still 3 weeks ago, i got better things to use my money to than let it stay in a tanking dumb coin

It'll dip until we get closer to Christmas when the app comes out

1sat
It's a piece of shit that's been Justing me since Oct. Maybe when I get out of it it'll moon for you guys.

pls do this

and you pajeets told me to buy this shit

So glad I sold this scam shitcoin at 6k before the website hehe
sell the news hehe

Thank u come again

This is bad

could have sold at 24k back in sept

OK I'm setting my sell order at 4100
Then moving that over to xlm
You have been warned

what convinced you? it was the chicks right? kek

Hold for just a few more hours. I’m out right now, but I will pump this coin back to .65 cents when I get home and then sell it to rebuy at a lower price around 10 days from now. I recommend you hold on just until the pump tonight and then sell together with me.

We're so proud of you selling 200 odn.

You people better buy back in before the app comes out or you'll be sorry

>hehe

no matter what I do, how good I trade something else I can never get out of huuge loss that ODN made me.. and it's getting worse.. I fucking hate this shit and everyone taht shilled that crap

I think it will dump to 2k sat, because why not, people have finally noticed it's total crapcoin

pump peak?

who here getting /justed/ by this fucking coin right now?

T-two d-dollars end of year goy!

everyone is getting justed user
that is what happens after each pump

All of us faggot
During the biggest bull runs ever and we are retards for being in this

this, and QSP, and POWR of pajeet, and HST... everything shilled by this fucking board tanks. I only just broke even thanks to IOTA, i might as well hodl these shitcoins until they reach the promised land or die.

well my avg buy price is 2400sat but I had so many sell options but I hold. Well at least I make like 40-60 daily by staking so its something

So sell and go make your money back in this super easy massive bull market, dumbass.

Either 5.4k or 5.7k. Then I will dump it.
I think I will be able to start pumping 3 hours from now.

everyone do yorself a favour and get of Veeky Forums, it's the worst possible advice you can get here, it's literally better if you pick a crypto to invest in by how ti's name sounds to you

AAAAAAAAA

Wasn't planning on selling for a while but it does hurt seeing my blockfolio drop

i'm going to buy 40$ of it. enough to contribute to the pump?

>obsidian
>black
IT DIN DU NOTHAN

day traders getting BTFO by this dump lmao
remember guys, buy high, sell low
meanwhile I'm up 3X since ICO and staking for fat gains

there's a saying you shouldn't sell winners too early, and you shouldn't hold unto losers for too long

judge for yourself what odn is

A single wall is placing sell walls, dump people are falling for it

this, low volume coins are very easily manipulated

>implying they wouldn't be FOMO buying back our bags at 300% markup after 15 december

placed my sell order at 5400 to be safe because i will be asleep

i will then buy the dump, assuming this isnt bait thanks for partially refunding my bags

I meant whale, but its being manipulated. Dont let the sell walls scare you. Hodl.

And pajeets with 0.002 btc to their name are here trying to get people to sell too

you are up 3x in terms of fiat, but only up 30% in btc/ratio

i am just waiting for my paycheck here

>implying I measure my gains in meme-money that will be shorted to oblivion by wall street in 1 month whilst being rapidly replaced as the gateway between fiat and alts by every exchange

alright guys ill make a paint collage why it is dumping hold on

>network weight drop almost 50% since Sunday

Keep making things up, pajeet

>messenger app releases fairly slick new website with new logo and roadmap
>looks like they have plans for an actual product that can use a blockchain
>"Sell the news!"
JUST

WAKE ME UP

so where are those coins? only 600k on craptopia and much less onccex and hitbtc

Lol, try fudding harder user

thats actually true

No it is not. My staking hasn't changed at all. Kys

Why did they do this?
This black racemixing shitpropada DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE
REEEEE

Best example:
youtube.com/watch?v=blFaaeVX438
german raceminxing ad by C and A, they had to delist it cause they lost customers

was +65mil yesterday

thats not fud user, legitmate fact

usually means people are moving coins from wallets to exchanges

>showing black people
>race mixing

I dont understand why there is so much hatred and fud surrounding this coin. My only guess is that a large portion of biz is invested in odn, and is frustrated that we havent seen it moon yet (and some invested at the peak back when it pumped).

ODN is a long hold guys. If you are not comfortable holding it, then my advice is to get out and stop whining. I dont even blame you for getting out - its not for everyone. But I dont get all of the hate threads. Really, this is not even a top 100 coin.

yeah but look at orderbook on all exchanges. There are less that 800k total in sell orders

also this

chinks refuses to buy anything related to shitskins

just look at iota, after their tumblr sjw response to some plebbit, it tanked 50% before it showed signs of recovery

rip odn, you could have been something

kys
The people that will buy obsidian will not be 50% BLACKS, this is just bad marketing. Blacks are NOT their customer group.
And the pics are blatant racemixing propaganda you leftist retard

Again seriously someone actually made the trouble to go into paint, edit this and then post it on here. Like really biz? It's getting old, fuck.

thats current sell orders, you can have your odn on exchanges, and not sell it you know

also a few days ago, the sell order amount was 550k coins

Half of my crypto holdings are obsidian and i am mad at their marketing so i went trough the truble.
Kys shill

You think exchange wallets aren't staking? Idiot

LOL

So you go into paint and complain that they somehow have "racemixing propaganda" because they show black people with white people. Wow bro, really edgy. You're getting just as bad as the SJW's. It's just corny marketing, that's all.

You call me a shill...are you like 8 years old?

If it makes you feel any better, I spoke with one of the devs and they understand the marketing isnt the best and he's gonna work on it. Take that as you will

"somehow"?
PEOPLE GET PAID TO WORK IN MARKETING
God kill yourself

Tbh: My paint collage was more work than their website
And I did it for free

OK I tried to talk some sense into you're, you're clearly a raging retard

Please remove yourself from the gene pool ASAP. It will do a world of wonders for improving humanity.

more than half of white people actually want multiculturalism and diversity. white women, in particular are the most in favor of it. it's mostly racist nazi larping virgin NEET white "males" that get offended by showing people of different races in advertisement. this is one of the reasons why we need more immigration. the privileged litle cucks need to be surrounded by men of other nations, so they learn to adapt and be human again. stacy will only fuck chad and tyrone. deal with it. what's that, getting angry? this is why you shouldn't be allowed to own guns. coward little cucks with guns are a danger to society.

>corny stock photos of white and black people standing next to each other crowded around a phone becomes racemixing propaganda

yeah you're insane

I dont want to be affiliated with your brown mushpool you dirty fucking pajeet, go suck blacks balls.

The devs and team are from GERMANY AND ENGLAND
GERMANS AND ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT BLACK
BLACK PEOPLE DONT BUY CRYPTO (maybe 1% of the money in crypto is from nigs)
THEY BUY GUNS WEED AND KFC
If they ATLEAST USED ASIANS
K Y S

Oh wow, calling me a pajeet, wow you really got me there. Oh yeah, really, it got me good. Yeah, sure.

>Caps lock
A portion of the Western world has black citizens. It's common in the West to include black people in marketing. Really, like its no big deal. Maybe if they showed a racemixed family, sure, but its just people standing next to each other. It's really no big deal.

It's time to go back to /pol/.

what a bulshit . I am 100% eu white and I have no problem with foreigners but for fuck sake why you think that I HAVE TO take care about migrants? Its antural selection buddy, weakest are eliminating by themeselfs

50% of germany and britain is not black

nice reddit formatting you fucking retard epic 9000 keks man, i love losing money and incopetent overpayed shitteams

>THEY BUY GUNS WEED AND KFC
so what you're saying is that they are the target market for Obsidian, at least for the first 2

The marketing actually fits. The guys behind this are actually genius.

>defends natural selection
>gets triggered by an image of white people and black people together, because it supposedly promotes racemixing and white genocide
lol, you're a bunch of nuts XD

This. Christ these pol tards need to fuck off back to their loser board for absolute faggots

>Focusing on Britain and Germany, ignoring the rest of the world for a global product
>"Reddit Formatting"

You're a sad, angry little man. Your anger and frustration is shown in every post you make. But you keep making me kek, so you're at least entertaining.

I am 1.85 meters tall and a beatuiful chad
I lost 15% of my crypto holdings just by obsidian crashing in less than 24 hours how can i not be mad?
You have not said one word in defence for this shitcoin that would in any way justify this drop in price, just like every leftist retard you are blind to the obvious.

Yea fuck him chad bro

Lmao

Plz be bait

are you actually retarded?

3600sat reeeeeeeeeee

>I am 1.85 meters tall and a beatuiful chad
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>I lost 15% of my crypto holdings just by obsidian crashing in less than 24 hours
WAAAAHHH WAHHH
> just like every leftist retard
You're a moron. I'm against racemixing. This is just corny marketing

Thanks for the keks. You are fucking hilarious

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

haha yeah man epic got me

Talks of a coordinated dump happening on this large price analysis discord. discord.gg/Z9zaW6g

Don’t listen to these virgins, Chad senpai. You rule the world. I wish I can be just like you when I grow up.
Please teach us how to slay pussy the way you do.

Damn ODN going down because of you retarded pajeets

Wait you sold a masternode, omg I've never seen someone so stupid. I bet you think Rome was built in a day.

HAHA the analogy

At least it's above ICO price, not as long, which is still below ico price

Your fault for buying in at the ATH during October, obviously was a PND group because the devs just released the coins and haven't finished getting a partnership or their app out.

Now we'll see real progress after this latest correction because we will have our Anonymous app come Christmas.

So you're saying they're making the same mistakes as IOTA????? HOLY SHIT ODN IS GOING TO BE A TOP 10 COIN, AND WE'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO KNOW. EVERYONE IN Veeky Forums GET OUT THIS ISN'T /OURCOIN/.

pls be true

This did it for me. Look at all those check marks

I missed the ICO and am pretty much all in since it got listed. The FUD only made me buy more, i'll hold this shit for one or two years.
You can sell it into my next paycheck, you're welcome.

Thanks to weak hands I finally reached 10001 odn. I went from just 1k to 10k in 2 weeks. Fucking retarded mongs.

Now I can stake it and forget about it for 1 year. If you are not riding the swings, you are losing so much money. Its really easy to predict

how to predict it? ELIS5 me pls I will tip you