Demigod falls in love with a female mortal and kidnapped her. Her husband is asking for help

>Demigod falls in love with a female mortal and kidnapped her. Her husband is asking for help.

And

>Demigoddess falls in love with a male mortal and kidnapped him. His wife is asking for help.

Would you respond differently or not?

Nope, would respond the same.

No, not really. I'd try to get it on with the bereaved husband/wife either way.

I'd respond almost all the same. Acting all serious for first one and cracking childish jokes for second option.

beito desu

>Demigod falls in love with a female mortal and kidnapped her. Her husband is asking for help.

What's my risk : reward ratio?

>Demigoddess falls in love with a male mortal and kidnapped him. His wife is asking for help.

Take the wife for myself.

I'd probably flip them both off, unless we're talking of kings here what could they possibly offer me that's worth fucking with a demigod for

Same response.

A being that should know better is violating the sanctity of marriage and has committed kidnap. Divne blooded or not someone is going to get a severe beat down.

Yes

Obviously! In the first case it's the evil patriarcate's fault and a poor girl is being treated like an object! So her husband shall be castrated for punishment because he believes he owns a woman while the demigod must be destroyed UNLESS HE'S MUSLIM then he'd be a poor victim and we won't raise a finger against him.
In the second case the "kidnapped" man is obviously a beta cuck altright Trump supporter "pick up artist" trying to raise hostility between wymminz so he must be castrated and the girls,human and demigoddess, should obviously become lesbians and be revealed as such after the end of the campaign when you can't say anything about it anymore.
Social Justice is again served, by our mighty company of Social Justice Blackguards.

Since the Goddess stole the husband, and the God stole the wife, I would then advise orgies between the two couples. That way, all parties involved get what they want.

Wouldn't really help either way. The wife's a whore and the husband upgraded. No reason for me to do anything.

I don't waste my time on cucks. Wud fug the wife though.

This.

Same response. Fuckhead deities are causing problems for mortals and violating the sanctity of marriage. I not only set out to right these wrongs, I take the spouses along with me so they can gain power along our quest and strike the final blow theirself.

Ignore the husband. Kidnap, rape, and sell off the wife.

>t. evil pirate campaign

Kill the demigods, and harvest their ichor and organs for our holy experiments.

Exactly! Why would i face a demigod for those fuckers? Damn, i'll kill the husband/wife if that makes the demigod happy.

Either way I get to kick some divine trust fund baby's glowing ass.

What is ichor?

Same response. As an exalted, I have to act as a liason between gods and mortals.

And I do not tolerate abduction, slavery and imprisonment of the innocent.

google it, dude

In both cases I bring them the previous lover of the Demideity

The only difference in my response is to prepare for a some sort of abomination birthed from the congress of man and god in the first case.

Upgraded to what? A boytoy of a being who will throw him away for a new toy/cuck him on a whim, just like he/she cucked his wife?

Respond as a player to the plot hook, or are you asking would my character handle the situation differently?

No, and yes, respectively.

Truly, this is justice

That's some oglaf style justice there.