4.50$ next target

Arrival date: today

NUT

you'll see

This is fucking insane guys. I am fairly confident that it won't crash at all.

checked. i'm fairly confident this is the ETH challenger we've been waiting for and the best part is they fucking hate each other

Double checked. Verified.

That vertical fucking growth is completely unsustainable.

>THE TANGLE

So many early iota investors just waiting to dump on you

It won't sustain. Its a pump and dump ICO designed to take money from normies and raise the price of Bitcoin. This is going to dump hard, and watch BTC when it does---BTC's price will go up super fast.

A second fucking company is starting BTC futures this weekend in addition to CME. An ICO has never had a huge near vertical increase as crazy as this before. Put on your thinking cap and put two and two together.

We've always been in uncharted territory. Most happenings are unprecedented, not some whale pump btc conspiracy. Take off your thinking (tinfoil) cap and look at the bigger picture.

You again? A $9b pump and dump? Are you fucking dumb?

Eh, the directional acyclical graph is cool idea, but IOTA is bunch of shitters. They might just fix everything in time to get the ball rolling to overtake even Ethereum, but I won't hold my breath.

>Market cap already at $9,394,423,222

You really are deluded if you think this is overtaking Ripple

Even if you weren't talking out your ass, that makes no sense. IOTA has sucked some market cap out of BTC already, its whole premise is to work as "the new BTC". And so far it actually does.

Lol.

>pump and dump

How long does a thing have to go on so people stop saying that?

>ETH challenger

But it doesn't do smart contracts, how in the fuck does it challenge ETH?

>You really are deluded if you think this is overtaking Ripple
>it gained 7 billions market cap in the past week
>just 200 million away from CRipple

You are deluded if you think it isn't.

I mean I don't believe it's a pump and dump, but there's certainly a lack of selling power due to a bunch of people not actually being able to access their IOTA

>thinking this kind of growth is sustainable
How new you are you kiddo? Overbought on the rsi.

you are so new

Maybe they weren't even here for NEO. That should've been a good learning experience for a lot of people

Wut? It's $170m away. It could pass it by tomorrow.

lel

Deluded faggots, I look forward to seeing your pink wojaks. 10 billion dollar is a big psychological resistance level, I do not think its going to happen on this run.

Exactly this.

See you tomorrow.

>Started with $50 on bittrex, made it to 4K after 5 months of trading
>Wanted to get in on IOTA back when it was 50 cents, saw major potential, verified account so I could move off exchange
>Been waiting 20+ days now for verification to be able to move
>Could have made 28K if I could have just invested when I wanted to

Bittrex is killing me. I could have made enough to pay for all my rent and car next year, but now I'm stuck making shit 1% gains on litecoin because they have my crypto locked onto their goddamn exchange and won't let me withdraw until I am "verified"

When will the wallet release?
I mean, when will the market be flooded with those locked up iotas?

>Buying an obvious Chinese pump and dump

Might as well just bail and move to binance now.

Dumping already.

I can't move my 4K though, thats the issue.

I missed the Microsoft and Huawei pump, but I want to get in before the Qualcomm news is verified for full FOMO. But as it stands, all my shit is locked on bittrex until they get IOTA in 2018

nooooooooo you guys lied!! its crashing!!! my2x???

Sell your car and join the Binance Boyz

HOW THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS MANAGE TO BUY ATH AND THEN IT DROP WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS THING RIGGED OR WHAT THE SHIT

Did you think it should just keep going straight up to be successful?

OH NO. YOURE GOING TO HAVE TO HOLD FOR ONCE
You're a fucking pussy ass nigga

It's happened to me too, I have 5k REQ at ATH.

Head up user

how the fuck am i gonna sleep? NOOOO!! GO BACK UP!

I sold at $1.10 after holding it a long time and news about microsoft dropped literal hours afterwards. I rebought at $1.40 anyway, because my gut feeling is EXACTLY like when I sold neo at $11 after watching it bounce back and forth so many times right before it's journey to the moon, and I don't want to feel that way again. I don't think it'll his $4.50 today but it IS inevitable, prob within the week.

How much discount on fees do i get using binance coin

Dude chill, it will be up by the time you wake up

Using BNB for fees :0.050%
normal : 0.10%

How deep r u nh

Yeah thx, it's already back up! Gotta hold, i've just been burned too many times. I'm developing Post Traumatic Crypto syndrome.

friday will be big your fine

I don't understand how this works, how do you fuck up so hard? If you literally just hold. You embody Veeky Forums buy high sell low