DRAWTHREAD: Red Version

Previous one: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting a sharp-dressed druid who took a number of ranks in Perform and History that I've been playing around with. By sharp-dressed I was picturing no robes or anything but rather a nice doublet and trousers, clean boots, and so forth. Like a medieval version of pic related, really (face/hair as well please).

If you'd like a pose idea, he could be singing with a hand to his chest and the other arm outstretched to his side holding his staff which, while entirely wooden, looks like a microphone stand with a microphone in it (as one big solid piece). Thanks for reading, this'd be cool to have made by one of you guys.

Can someone please draw this for me: A Necron throne room, with overlord like pic related, only white face and a scar on his right eye is sitting on the throne, looking at the viewer. On his right side is a cryptek, leaning in and whispering something in his ear. On the left is a necron lord, also with white face, and he is turned toward the viewer but looking at the olord. Please and thanks, peeps.

Very edgy request incoming.

Requesting a young half orc slave girl. Dressed in whore like tattered clothing, with broken shackles around her neck, wrist,a and ankles [sploiler]she is a sex slave[/spoiler] standing on the edge of a windowsill on the upper floors of a large manor looking down, tears in her eyes.

>standing on a razors edge

I mean, it's a repost, so one would think you'd fix the typos...

>sploiler

I pointed it out last thread and you still fucked up the spoiler.

Fucked it up again Damnit.
I will just see myself out

Migrating from last thread, I would like to request a sci-fi elf character of mine: she's a psionic commando, wearing armor that's a mix of the leftmost and left-middle pictures, in clean white colors with little purple crystals embedded in it (like the one at the bottom of the pic, except purple and glowing). Any exposed skin (head for sure, maybe midriff, thighs or upper arms if you want) is white and cybernetic like the right-middle pic, and her hair is black, long and wavy like the pic on the right. And finally, she should have a swarm of glowing purple shards sorta floating around her (a halo around her head, maybe, and/or circling around her fist), since she uses them to attack and defend herself.

Requesting a NPC/enemy for my game he is 16 years old stands at 5'9, has hobo like clothing on with a dark red hand print on the back of his jacket and unkempt hair like the one in the picture. He has the ability of pyromancy but he can shoot out his flame as if it was spray paint, his flame doesn't burn through objects but it still acts like a flame. He can still shoot out regular flames or make himself inflamed but he likes the paint style more. He has dark brown hair, slightly tan skin and green eyes. He is based on the painter Spazuk.

You know what? I'll give this an actual shot this time.

Keeping it open to interpretation, any weapon, clothing, tats, hair, physique, whatever fits in your mind.
A lady bat-goblin, of the 3ft and stocky variety. A noble of her culture, brought low and turned desperado - she revels in the thrill of it far more than her dull life as a minor lady. Haughty and imperious, she fights with finesse and guile as much on the field as in the royal hall. She bedecks herself in eye-catching though practical garments - the odd cape or flowing skirt tailored so as to not impede her movements. The piratical life has treated her well so far, and she looks healthy and gleeful despite some tastefully placed scars.

Think someone can draw this girl here in some skimpy clothing looking noticeably embarrassed and annoyed as she stands outside a tavern door in the shitty part of town?

Migrating from last thread.

If any drawfriend in interested my request is for a character warjack for my IK game. It's name is Jotunn. The reference image covers most of the details. It does not carry the axes in the image. Minor battle damage to the armor plating is most welcome as well but not necessary.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on.

Forgot picture.

over 24 hour, better time to post bump.

Requesting my Tiefling Inquisitor having identifying monsters hi-jinx for my pathfinder game.
The more chinese/oni like the inquisitor the better.
Looking for any artstyle, but I'd just prefer if it looks funny/cute looking over gritty horror/realistic style.
I'd like to take lich over generic skeleton, but I couldn't find any good pictures for that.

If you need me to be more specific on anything, feel free to tell me what I missed, will add more detail.

Requesting art for this Space Marine chapter. They take heavy visual inspiration from the Arbites like in pic related. The most common weapon for the chapter is the combat shotgun like the guy is holding, and otherwise use power mauls and big tower shields. Each Marshal-brother has a big Dredd-esque badge as a besagew. Their paint scheme is in the bottom if you feel like coloring it.

Alternatively, if you just want to come up with a chapter emblem for dredd marines, please do

Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.

I would like to request a were-cat.
In particular a Khan from the oWoD; as Tigers are one of my favorite cats and the Khan are pretty cool to boot making them my favorite…. Though all the Bastet are cool.

Anyways I would like to see a female Khan. Either in her giant Sabertooth+Tiger form or the standard cat-person form, either or would be nice. If at all possible I would like it if she was using one of her gifts, I can’t recall the specifics but it allows her to grow a temporary horn similar to a Rhino’s. I kind of see this character as a wannabe K-Popstar, so please keep this in mind if you draw her wearing some clothing.

Migrating from the last thread.

Hi. I would like to request an close up of the face for a race for the book and the setting i am writing at the moment.
I need a detail of the face of an elf creature (woman) with black eyes and fuxia pupils, white pale skin and black hairs. The important detail is the dental apparatus which should be similar to the one in the pic posted. I need a creepy dentature, something that could tear down your arm with a couple of bites. I cant rely on an animal like (sharks etc) since i like the one in the pic with sharp and thin theet. Mandible can be dislodged as in pic the essential is no overspouring theets (like orks one for example).
Can be also sketched if you dont have the time or if you are extremely good with sketches.

Thanks in advance.

Re-requesting from the previous thread. A smug, stylish Germanic nobleman dressed similarly to pic related, but with shorter hair and a thin moustache.

His clothes are green rather than red.

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

Viking elf guy here, posting an anchor in case the drawfriend for this is still working on it (they did say it would be a very slow process).

Hey, OR, some really dumb bullshit happened and I haven't had internet for a while but I want to let you know that I'm still on this.

free charlotte

Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.

bump/migration

I'd like to request art for an upcoming character of mine. He's a paladin of Torag in his late 40s. Basically very similar to Ser Barristan here, same pose, hair, etc. with the following exceptions:

Unmarked armour
No cape
Shield on back
Warhammer instead of Sword

Thanks a ton in advance!

Artist for that pic here, gave up on it after I saw the quality of the other two deliveries and figured you'd be happy with those. Also lost interest in it. Sorry mate.

Requesting someone draw my Roman/Chinese battlemage-type character. He's 6' 3" if that's any help to the artists who take up this request.

I would like him to have a combination of the armors featured in the full body pictures in my pic, and if it is drawn in color, I would like the color scheme of the left full body picture. I would like him to keep the cape as well.

I would like him to be holding the ball of energy in the pic in one hand and the sword in the pic in the other, and if colored, I would like the sword's blade to be a vibrant purple.

I would like the warrior's face to be visible and use the face in the pic, and if colored, use the colors of the face.

For the character's stance, I think it would be good to go with the right armor pic's stance, the ball of energy in the open hand and the sword in the clenched hand. But leave it to you to pose him as you wish.

Thanks in advanced, and I leave it up to you to decide on whether it is in black and white or in color.

lol

Woops, forgot the pic!

That's fair man, don't worry about it! Thank you for what you did anyway, I was loving the PoV on yours, by the way.

Think I'm about done.

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

The scabbard is on the wrong side if she's righthanded, and seems to be held up by magic.

2cents

I'd like to request some magical bard instruments; either on the more musical side (like a guitar covered with magic runes) or sillier (like armor made from xylophone bits or something)

Requesting pic related (left) getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught, like in pic related (right). It’s not seen in the pic, but she has a split tongue, which would be nice if it was visible in some way, but it's not a necessity.

Thank you user, it looks amazing so far.

Requesting this guy again but I’m gonna change up the request. Could I instead have him with an ornate longbow, ready to shoot. He’s perched in the boughs of a tree, stalking a small group of soldiers below.

Didn't notice the magic. Give me a second.

don't you dare show your face afterwards, you hear?

...or you'll what?

I don't know what request that is but that doesn't stop me from hype

That mask looks cool and silly at the same time. How

Dude, it's not like his request was hurting anyone, don't be a dick.

didnt save post but still have ref

Just ignore them, they will go on barking at shadows shaped like elf vikings and qt paladins for a long time regardless, no sense in fueling them.

Mlem

I'll undoubtedly make other requests in the future but they won't be viking elves, so calm down. One of my players was talking about requesting art of his character in future though, and she's one of those elves. Dunno if he will or not, but if it crops up then yes, it's related to me, but no it's not me. Dude is entitled to make a request if he wants to, nobody is being forced to draw it, and one request hardly clogs up a thread. Can't imagine he'll be a persistent as I was with my request though. Either way, see ya, I'm done listening to you guys whining every thread.

I mean, you say that as if we'll know it's you in the future. Just like, don't mention viking elves and you're golden mate.

Migrating.

Requesting a TRADITIONAL GAMES and PATHFINDER - RELATED TIEFLING (RACE) INVESTIGATOR (CLASS), that's mostly human looking. The only features that differ are SHARP CLAWS, SHARP TEETH AND DARKER TONED SKIN (TRAIT). He has ROUND GLASSES (DRAWBACK), beard / goatee and long hair as ponytail. It would be nice to have him USING HIS BLUFF SKILL and GLOATING OVER SOMEONE as the GAME MECHANICS SUGGEST.

Reposting:

I'd like to ask for a guy for a sci-fi setting a lot like the first pictures. For clothes any kind of spacesuit or jumpsuit you want, the pictures are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that a jumpsuit be the tight shiny type, but a spacesuit can be modern and lightweight or bulky like the one from Alien. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as much a meek, 'mamma's boy' type as possible, but constantly ends up walking down the wrong alleys and gets in way over his head. However he also always ends up finding a way to make the best of the situation.

Thank you!

Migrating to the new thread

Requesting A changeling bard here. Requesting this kind of changeling on the middle left to be the model. Slim figure, tomboyish body is perfect.The armor second to right would be perfect for her, with a Spanish guitar hanging off of her back. Proper haircut is on the far right of the picture, with that being a stark white/silver color.
As for her weapon it would be an Estoc, such as the one on the far left of the picture. As for any equipment, maybe a book hanging from her side if anything. Thank you so much to anyone who gives this a shot!

Anchoring req from last thread as an artist expressed interest in it.

Requesting an Orc girl for a Shadowrun campaign.
She is tough looking with a fit body, and a cybernetic right arm. Her outfit is like Cammy in the pic provided, with the thong leotard tight enough to show muscle definition.the color of the leotard in pic would clash with the color of her skin, so could it be made a shade of grey to match her urban camo pants. For her pose I at first thought about her holding a gun but cam to the idea that she would look cooler without her weapons, instead she could be standing around looking tough and smoking a cigar.

Anchoring for artist working on Codex and Rex

Would love some art of this half-drow wizard, here's a picture I made to get an idea of what he looks like. Feel free to play with the design if you figure out something that looks cooler and fits well, thank you in advance.

He worship devils?

He studies them, maybe a bit of worship too. He's obsessed with conquering or understanding things that are usually considered taboo or evil.

Migrating from last thread.

I would like a picture of my Tiefling Sorceress/Fighter drawn up. Many thanks to anybody who wishes to pick this request up!

She looks similar to the image in the top left corner except with black hair instead of grey that, falls just past her shoulders with a natural curling at the tips. She also has more muscle in her arms and a heavier bust similar to the pic in the top middle. Her tail is similar in weight, thickness, and anatomy to the tail in the top right corner. She has a few slashing scars along her upper arms, calves and tail from previous combats

She is wearing the outfit in the middle bottom of the image, except the breastplate to the immediate right of that picture the existing grey chest piece. Her trousers are a little shorter, ending just below the knees. She also does not wear boots, exposing her calves and caprine hooves.

She is posed like the guy on the bottom left, with a saber in her left hand and green fire in her right hand. She sports a bright and easy smile with sharp teeth.

Your image reminded me of this recent delivery I scooped up and I felt it was a good enough excuse to repost it.

That's an awesome delivery, hoods are cool.

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests.

i am sorry

Bump from last thread Requesting a Yuan-ti fanatical priestess. She is dressed with a Mayan/Aztec wardrobe.

For the pose if its not to much trouble could she be in the middle of sacrificing someone with her twin pronged dagger? If that's too much just have her looking high and mighty as shes addressing her followers.

thanks in advance.

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!

Wip
I took some liberties with the word 'fit'

Requesting a cute picture of these two men.

Any one of the poses on the left would be fine, or any pose similar to something referenced.

The black-haired guy has plain, thick black robes and pale skin with messy hair like pictured. He would be the one next to the wall in the pose.

The blonde-haired guy wears a suit similar to pictured but it would have a tie instead of a bow tie, and he would have somewhat curly hair similar to reference. His skin is also pale but not as much as the other guy's. He would be the one leaning over the necromancer.

This is just a small cute romance between my character and an NPC that started developing so a quick sketch would be more than enough if that's all a drawfriend wants to do

Made an attempt in sculptris, but not really up to scratch. Still haven't figured out how to sculpt hair, the teeth came out chunkier than I wanted and the texture map has a lot of flaws which unfortunately aren't really fixable given the limitations of the program.

Attaching the result anyway, since it might help others with visualisation or form a basis for a paint-over / post-production fix-up job.

>why can't I hold all these changeling bards

Not either of the requestors, but I like this picture an awful lot.

asdoI

That is fuckin glorious good work senpai.

Well, that is not what I imagined, but perfectly accurate and hilariously cute.
It's a winner.

requesting a shadowrun character

human male, the picture isn't specific, it's just a general idea of what the guy looks like tattoos/cybernetics look like

japanese style sleeves, deer on the chest and some neck tattoo, really up to what you feel like drawing, four dermal piercings on his stomach and a plain nose ring

for the pose he's in some kind of makeshift boxing ring, in the corner looking busted up as fuck, with a shit eating grin on his face, similar build to adam jensen, looks similar too

for what he's wearing, he doesn't have a shirt, probably has wraps around his hands. just give him torn denim jeans or whatever you feel like drawing

thanks if you pick up

OR here, AMAZING

SCREAMING BigM the best

Special delivaru.
I made one with smoke and one w/o

Pretty Gangster there drawfriend was not expecting that request to look so damn cool.

What's surprising is the request of that image is another modern operative meets fantasy request. Hope that fucking faggot requester steps on legos!

TOO FAR wish food poisoning or something. Step on a lego? Your a monster.

Also in solo version.

Thanks mate

tumblr?

Wow you doin virtual stuff? Id expected some pen and paper. Im really curious about the results, that is a surprise.

Thanks for the attempt but wasn't looking for beefcake girl, more of a fit girl like Cammy.

We gettin there

OR here, and I am so fucking hype

Well, shit. Sorry user, I got a bit carried away with the muscles there

cause its not symmetrical/perspective is off

ilu BigM please marry me

Do you mind if I upload it elsewhere? I'm having a great time finishing this off.

Lol what's he going to do, stop you?

bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/

It's not about whether they can stop me. It's their character pretty much, so if they don't want me sharing it I'll respect their wishes.

I have no problem with you finishing your pic and posting.

ty m80

So is tumblr like.. An art instagram? I know nothing of social media because it frightens me.

Teaching myself to do 3D. Sculptris is fucking easy, but has a lot of limitations.

It's like a blog where you can post pictures and stuff. Depending on how you use the tags for your posts, you can have a relatively chill experience or you can call down the wrath of SJW tumblristas.