Am I too late?

Tfw I missed the huge mooning of all cryptocoins by a few months, today I decided to try It out, after a few days of research I bought 4 Iotas and 72 links, I also got 40 euros in ETH, thinking of dumping in 2k euros, what shoul I do guys, am I too late to make some good gainz?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy Stellar lumens right now

2 late. Kys pls

DCR, it's better than DASH and still massively undervalued. It's PoS as well so you can earn more.

Good choices, but bad choices imo. Look into cardano. Im not an iota fan but theyll probably moon, and links developers are pitifully embarrassing. Someone post the pic.of him fucking the fat hooker?

see pic, I was "too late" in 2013 when btc was at 300$, I already missed 10'000%.
It can crash to 0 anytime too though so don't invest what you can't lose.

Do you need the 2k ? Do you think you can have fun doing this even if you don't get rich ?
If you only focus on what you missed and won't be happy with 2x gains you should forget about cryptos.

Look into VEN

forgot pic

Forgot to recommend lisk if youre into the whole dapp thing, its just kinda pricey for a coin with no product. I like cardano because their team is gold and the coin itself is around 10.cents

this. Will probably the first to have LN integrate into its own wallet. Privacy coming as well and DAO with lots of money to spend on marketing, etc.

Also never listen to the infinite horde of Pajeets spamming what shitcoin to buy who's certainly dumping, just like VEN You bought link so I guess you're easy to manipulate. Change that.

Pro tip : the ones shouting about their coins just want a quick pump so they can sell and don't believe in it long term. That's a huge red flag.

buy $FOR stake in wallet

Alright mate, then what your suggestion would be? I've been thinking about waiting for all to crash and then buy. There is just too much option I am overwhelmed

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3.
Send me an email if you want to talk strategy. I work in systems administration and have a comp sci degree. i understand blockchain pretty well and am looming for a blockchain buddy somewhat on my level to swap swcrets with

Feel free to steal my coim choices or to call me an idiot. K dont care either way, im comfy holding most kf these coins and dumping the others the moment tby moon

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ive never seen 300 dollars diversified so much

oh
my
god
my fucking sides

I joined a months ago. After first losing 1k from an initial 4k. I've now gained 2k back and it's going up strong.
Earned a fuckton on IOTA, REQ and XLM the last couple of days

The fuck are you doing? Go all in on a sub 100 million marketcap shitcoin, you'll never make it this way.

lel, OP should really just put his 300 in 2 decent coins and so have a chance at making gains that are not pennies

you sound like some faggot from reddit. get the fuck back there

what are these decent coins

Chainlink is on the moon mission as we speaking.

Dump 1500 euros in BTC and 500 in XLM. Look into your account in 2 years time and you are rich.

This is only the beginning. The only reason therr have been dips in the past year was because of uncertainties like Bitcoin Fork, China's ICO ban, Jews timing their FUD with the ICO ban, Bitcoin Fork 2, Gold Boogaloo and Bitcoin Fork 3, Segwit2X's revenge.

Now this is all over and there is literally NOTHING that stops Bitcoin from going to infinity. All its deadly threats are gone.

Thank you for the advice guys, I love you

Charge your fucking phone Jesus Christ

put 2k in LINK it's literally your last chance

why would someone try to stop it when it can't even reach 12k for an entire week

look at omisego if you want to be rich in 6 months

Not before it drops back to .19

>notice Dogecoin
Ah, a man of culture
This will moon next year. China's year of the Doge

Looks like he has mined half of those. Free coins :P

I might not have a computer science degree, but i do have a brain.
I can tell you that autistic grocery list of a portfolio you got there will not get you anywhere.
If you want to invest 300$ with relative safety and moderate gains having so much in shitcoins is retarded.
If you want to maximize potential profits having so much money in so many different shitcoins is retarded.
Either go for the usual BTC/ETH/LTC + ~25% in whatever shitcoin you favor or all in on 1-2 low marketcap coins.

Where do you guys buy your cryptomoneys? What apps are you using?

Coinbase for US, Bitstamp for EU
blockfolio to keep track of your investments and prices

>bitstamp
but if I want to buy something aside from classic btc, xrp and eth and want to go full chinkshit and IOTA meme stuff, what would you recommend?

i bought back in May and everybody, literally everybody, said that btc was super overvalued at $1800 and the odds were that i'd lose my money. instead i put it in DGB and ETH...

take that as you will

>go to bitstamp
>buy btc
>transfer to exchange that lists the coin you want (bittrex is very popular, but doesn't have every shit coin. go to coinmarketcap and click the tab market to see where your desired coin is listed)
>enjoy
You might wanna buy ltc instead of btc for it takes less time to transfer.
Also no offense, but you should get some more knowledge before actually putting money into this. Maybe start with a "dryrun" with 50$

It is much smarter to invest in environmentally friendly POS coins with hight anual income like Diamond (DMD)
will be only 4.38 million DMD in the system. so it's a good asset for long term investment cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

Fuck cryptos. Buy Apple stock instead.

I’ve been dumping money in Canadian weed stocks

Interesting, thanks man.
What I really wanna do is long term gains, I already have a fairly good job and some other personal projects in progress, I would like to have some extra free money.