A new dawn is coming

A new dawn is coming.

yeah
sub 2k without a bottom

Perhaps you forgot what happened the last 3 peaks. The next one will be dwarfing all the others and it's arriving soon.

Getting flipped by IOTA?

it's going back to 400-500 sats (or at least to 700 sats). Because of it's high number of coins, it's always the last one to finish retracing. Do no buy right now, or you will be stuck holding it until at least 700 sats. you've been warned.

The CEO is extremely bullish on XRP. I think he has every reason to be, because he understands Ripple's strategy better than anyone else.
>Retweeted a prediction of $2 by 2018
>Hinted at consumer-end usage for things like buying coffee

By 2020, Ripple will be a household name on par with PayPal.

The CEO of Ripple is bullish on XRP?

nice just bought 100k

Wait till the first people lose money to a IOTA PnD.
They will luckily accept the soft, calming waves of ripple movement.
But you wouldnt understand because you have no money to lose.

>Jeff Bezos is bullish on Amazon
>haha so what sell at $34
CEOs have better foresight than gamblers, this is a fact.

Hasn't ripple just stayed the same price for years now?

Say good bye to place 4 on CMC

DYOR mate, it's on Coinmarketcap.

We'll talk within 3 weeks when the escrow look-up occurs. Screencap this.

I'm bullish on XRP and think 2018 will be a big year for Ripple, but I believe the escrow is priced in.

The reason for the escrow is to slowly release enough coins into the market to stabilize the price and keep up with demand. So they're anticipating demand to increase. So in other words, it's not the escrow that will cause the price to go up, but whatever plans they have in the works over the next 52 months that they expect to increase the demand.

kek no

>2017
>Not buying Chainlink

'course he's gonna be bullish. if he turned round and behaved otherwise it would be bad management practise.

HAHAHHAHAHAH YOU'RE ALMOST GETTING FLIPPED BY IOTA HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU BE, YOU'RE LITERALLY INVESTING IN A SHITTY COIN THAT IS ON A DECLINE NOW LMAO

Stellar Lumens are Ripple but better in every way. Lumens will be widely adopted by 2020

By who lol

Its been dropping ever snce like a month before Swell

Truth

It’s always darkest just before the dawn

I fucking hate this coin. Every coin I own except Ripple has been giving me gains. Give me 1 (one) reason I shouldn't sell this piece of shit right now.

There’s none. Just sell it

>the absolute state of this board

Man I fucking hope so. I'm a pretty die hard Ripple fan but this stagnation is getting really fucking irritating.

Mmmmh no sweetie it found support at 2k, this is the floor

Patience. Ripple is a sure long-term winner. Most of the alt coins are based on extreme expectations that 99% of them wont fulfill, while Ripple has a stellar team, VC funding, working products, 70+ customers and generally a more pragmatic approach to the blockchain revolution

Oh I know. I think what irritates me most is that I sold various alts to increase my XRP stack, and some of those alts have since doubled which would have netted me even more XRP.

I always try and buy some with my change every time I buy tokens, I see the stability as a hedge against other cyrptos go down.I'm only on 12 percent XRP in my portfolio I want to make it 20 percent

>70+ customers.

100+ actually.

15 of the worlds top 50 banks as customers.
49 banks in Japan have converted to it.
Case study on it conducted by the Bank of England.
Interviewed by the EU MPCC
Listed on almost 20+ exchange platforms
Top four coins per market cap.
Inline with FCA.

No big deal, so it fluctuates 2% a day.

OP should have been prepared to sit on this for three months.

You know who has a stellar team?
Xlm.

that's ripple, the company... not the shitcoin XRP you cucks hope to moon

I sold all of mine in october for btc was a great decision, you'r missing out

I only have 80 of these fuckers but god damn are they boring as shit. It's been around 2000 forever now. dip into oblivion or at least start spiking shit

found the brainlet

That's actually a very good signal, trust me on this.
Shit will absolutely explode next year.

I want to believe. What do you base this opinion on?

Why is it, that \biz is reluctant to recognise a steady crypto asset, when the rest are being slated with impending regulation?

A lot of the other currencies, outwith XRP, get bad press, linked to blackmarkets & laundering etc.

XRP stands out, because of it's industry adoption and listings on regulated exchanges. It makes cryptocurrency actually look positive.

If buyers are that worried about a tank, just put a stoploss on it.

What can you expect from kids trying to chase lambos with the flavor of the month, buying overhyped and overpriced coins. Blockchain tech was never going to disrupt the system, while adoption is increasingly plausible

LMAO IOTA JUST PASSED CRIPPLE IN MARKET CAP, R*PPLEFAGS BTFO BEYOND ALL REPAIR AHHAHAHHA