My net worth rose by 15k last night

My net worth rose by 15k last night.

We've been telling you about Monero's worth for many months now. Don't you think it's time, user?

Is Monero mining still worth it?

I bought some earlier to get some discounted mariah carey merchandise. mfw fees > discount

If you have decent hardware and you think it will be $1k one day, then yes.

I've been watching since $125 waiting for a good time to get in.

I don't understand why there are anons left on biz who don't hold moonero. It's the most obvious moon mission in cryptocurrency, it's the ONLY coin that is actually being used every single day, it has a purpose and use case and meets them perfectly and is truly functional. Why resist user? Come in from the cold and rest your weary coins in Moonero. Next $1000 coin screencap this.

fees don't go down until Q4 2018

So? Any fees from buying now will be dwarfed by orders of magnitude by gains between now and a whole year from now.

Buy some bitcoin and hold. Stop looking at xmr/usd, look at xmr/btc

Yeah most people are retarded, use that to your advantage to accumulate.

240 BARRIER BROKEN
TO THE MOON

do you use Binance? I bought some IOTA and feelsgoodman.jpg, but seems pretty sketch.

lot more confidence in my shit on coinbase obv

Right. So I made a bank transfer for €500 to coinbase when it was $170 and it only just fucking made it through.

Do I:
>buy ASAP
>watch for another dip, like it did $210->$160 earlier
>neck myself
?

im wondering the same thing, if ur gonna be investing more and plan to hold that just buy now i guess, or wait a day or two for a minor dip if you are being greedy

Just wait for it to go back to its new floor of ~220 before buying

The thing is in the time it took me to get home and transfer my eth to binance (which is still pending) it's already up from $235 to $250.
If I wait a day or two for a "dip" where it goes from $350 to $290 I will still lose out over just buying as soon as my eth arrives (hopefully it will still be around $250).

Or I could go all out on IOTA, hope for a x2 by tomorrow, and jump over to Monero for hodling

And how soon do you predict that'll happen Mr wizard

Just wait until the Koreans have another go later in the day. We see $300 today screencap this

You should give kraken a a try, my euro bank transfers go through in 2 working days maximum.

I know it's a shit exchange that barely works but if you simply want to buy and send to your own wallet it does the job.

It's ok, as long as you don't try to trade there. EUR withdraw/deposits have been OK so far for me.

I've heard rumors that they are going to do some upgrades to their trading engine, is that true?

Hardware wallet?

I have heard about scaling issues. Someone redpill me

Yeah I'll do that next time

I used coinbase because for some reason I thought they did £, and I wanted to minimise fees. Naturally, they don't, and I also found out my student-ish bank account doesn't charge fees on SWIFT or SEPA or whatever buzzword transfer method is used.

Neck yourself

XMR is only gaining it sat value... it’s proving to be the better hold

If you believe it’s an artificial pump right now then you would be right but there’s nothing indicating that this is anything other than natural growth. This coin is undervalued.

kinda this to be hoenst I keep wanting to sell high and rebuy low to get more but there is nothing fueling this pump, I don't doubt you can buy and sell for 10 dollars more most days but you are also risking missing out on the rocket when it does 25% like it does today

The "scaling issues" are pretty trumped up. The only reason people are bitching about it is because XMR transactions are larger than BTC/BCH transactions (due to the privacy, basically).

This isn't really an issue, as Monero has an adaptive blocksize that rises or falls due to demand. If you set a low fee there isn't really a risk that the XMR network will tell you to fuck off like BTC does.

Now, even with that said, there is work in progress that will dramatically shrink XMR transactions by 80-90%, and thus lower fees correspondingly.

tl;dr, its fast and cheap already, but its going to get even faster and cheaper.

COMFY HODL