Bitcoin is the tullip mania, prove me wrong

It literally has no real world uses. It cannot be used as a currency, it's not user friendly enough for the masses.

Bitcoin will crash hard all the way back to 1k and all your alts with fancy techs and developers will die with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jM4ZbhJyJzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nocoiners on suicide watch

Its fucking gold REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nocoiner detected! No need to be envious bro, I'm sure your portfolio is doing amazing without BTC

>hide thread

You understand most people who are pissed bought coins with strong fundamentals and are watching the biggest shitcoin tear them a new asshole?

bend over and i'll give you .0001 btc, maybe

> it's not user friendly enough for the masses.

It has millions of idiots investing/gambling into companies. Something which the stock market didn't succeed in.

And do you really think companies don't appreciate the fact that there are currencies which aren't traceable by greedy governments? There are scandals every year of million/billion dollar companies storing their money is some kind of tax haven to try and prevent that from happening.

Bitcoin is tulip mania, but if you'd actually done any fucking research on tulip mania you'd realize that it's more as if each blockchain was a tulip bulb that each coin a tulip bulb. Except, you've got to imagine it on the corporate scale of the 21st century; what was ruinous to an individual trader in the 17th century would be ruinous to a trading firm today. Thus, our valuation is still in it's infancy and we've got at least another few months before it all goes belly up.

when the proper internet came about 1995 ish, how many companies had websites. You could say...who needs the internet just open a phone book.
right now alot of platforms are being built.

succesful hedge manager's view

youtube.com/watch?v=jM4ZbhJyJzI

>nocoiners on suicide watch

RIP in pieces

is this a how I met your mother sketch?

tulip mania was only for 2 years , BTC has been going now for 8 years fuccboi

>Tulips didn't exist before tulip mania

>Bitcoin is the tullip manoa

supply side of bitcoin is constant, learn2economics nigga

This is the only sensible reason to get into crypto... Ride the tulipmania wave and get out in time

Supply side of tulipmania was also relatively constant, people started buying future harvests because it was so lucrative.

Cryptokitties is literally tulips. In every aspect. Not bitcoin. You know only certain rare tulips were crazy expensive, right? Reproduction of tulips is slow. There also were common trash bulbs too. To the end of the mania even cheap bulbs got some crazy pump in price for no reason. But when you read that some farmer sold his house for a bulb - it was some rare and beautiful bulb. A piece of art.

so I guess the luxury art market that sells paintings for 50 million each is tulip mania too

>it's not user friendly enough for the masses.

Fx anybody?

www.alfacashier.com

eat me.

The point is that BTC gas been rising now for 8 years straight.

>for 8 years straight
do you remember the
30sh night of November?
Hope was changing the minds of pretenders
while chasing the clouds away

nah

I do and it recovered afterwards, Tulips never recovered afterwards.

Fixed

We will see

12/18/2017

C O P E

The fact that some faggot on youtube compared the Tulip Mania with BTC proves you wrong.
Fuds be fudding. See you in 2 years.

>not getting fucked by chargebacks doesn't count as a use for BTC
normie detected