It Begins

Oh no, here we go again..

I got in last night and made really good gains on this. Decided to read the white paper and am definitely gonna just hold, holy fuck why didn't you anons tell me how good this coin is.

tfw I bought in a greedy mood but also just read the whitepaper, after that I didn't want to just sell at the next best 20% profit

New floor is 0.10.

$0.50 before Friday.

Yeah at first I thought I'd just hop out with my 25% but clearly this is a rocket ship. I'm hanging on till mainnet in January.

was too busy fudding as a pajeet coin while this is a all white/european coin backed by fking y-combinator and accumulating. my god people are stupid.

this is the moon mission Veeky Forums is always fantasizing about. a 10 cent coin with backing from the biggest startup incubator on the planet and fuckin ING.

this is a coin with an actual use case. testnet on friday will put us into orbit. mainnet in Q1 will take us to moon.

we're all gonna make it.

Not even surprised right now,
Everytime you guys call me a pajeet, I know my coin will moon

Volume is building again boys, we're gonna see another run past 1,000, possibly a new floor above $0.12 tonight.

Wat coin?

REQ

Watching all the weak hands panicking on here the past couple hours have been worth it. Ready for my ticket to the moon

This coin was so FUCKING OBVIOUS.

kind sir i want european coin. please advise.

IOTA

My 10k stack suddenly feels very small

im sad i only bought 50000 of this coin

It still is. I got in at ICO with some spare cash and didn't bother how low it went, I actually got even more.

This rocket is barely testing engines. 2018 looks sick.

new is soon. is this just gonna bounce for a bit until then? i know rumor of news can cause it to moon and then some people sell when the news hits. unless it's really big news

Bought 15.75k of this as my first ever crypto purchase after doing a lot of reading about it 6 weeks ago. Smuggggggggg. Comfyyyyyyy.

WELL WOOP DEE DOO FAGGET

Coin of the day boys. Stepped out after 50% profits to invest else ware (and made 20% off that) This project has real names behind it, Ycombo brought us uber and netflix, these guys have the connections to big companys like amazon.

I'm going all in for today.

Jealous no coiner. Non REQ???

Fucking ETH takes so long to transfer, I want to buy.

I had this problem buying my cats last night

How long did that take?

this is going to drop back to down 600 after friday

I've been waiting a day for a ETH transaction to complete. How do I kill the previous transaction? I figure if I up the gwei and get a second one to process faster, all I will have to do is eat the gwei from the first.

Fuck.

>Can't make trades because people are buying virtual cat pictures.
The state of crypto.

u from india? Hi me too

is this really going to 0.5 by friday? I bought 10k.
my palms are sweaty this is my first moon help me not sink my profits fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen

no im just a genuine idiot. dont trust anything i say in either direction, im just actually trying to figure things out. i've managed to 2x in a few days since i started this but im a serious newfag who was half lucky and half spent entire days reading

actually 75% lucky, 25% monitored things all the time

When is the landing?

If you can't handle a sink like that you should be holding a sub top 100 coin.

>tfw i did the same thing, was chad last night, am now pink wojacking and nervous af. there's a lot more to gain than lose with this one though i feel.

were can i find more people from india? kind sir thank you

That's the problem with this site. Everybody memes "moon" but

im sure if you went to india you would find plenty, sir

what's better to buy into at this point, this or XLM?

This, by sheer market cap difference alone.

REQ has much more room to grow

i think theyre both great holds though.