Plot Hook Thread

>the harlot's guild has put a contract out on your bard

Other urls found in this thread:

irovedout.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Magic Shops have all begun selling cheap colors

This is some horseshit, professional associations do this all the time. They get licensing laws passed and demand that people jump through ridiculous hoops to do basic jobs, under the guise of 'protecting workers' or ensuring that the product delivered is 'safe' or 'high quality'. It's just a transparent ploy to lock out competition and make themselves richer. What about all the poor women who want to sell themselves, but can't afford dues or pass the guild's licensing exams, what are they supposed to do? Beg on the streets? Or is there a Beggar's guild that will cut off their ears for that?

Her outfit is stupid as all hell, but Polly is definitely the sexiest lady Everton's drawn so far

Kill bard and collect the reward
Was that suppose to be a hard choice? A bard or money and being able to buy whores?

s-sauce?

irovedout.com/

>helping rent seeking whores punish people for refusing to pay into their protection racket

Human garbage like you make the world a worse place for orphan girls

They can put out contracts all they want
I already told them, if they cross me again; I'll fucking end them.

I find it interesting that all these kind of "Rat Queen" female adventurer comics coming out, always have the "raging bitch who gets away with shit because her parents are a big deal" theme going on.

Not saying it never happens with male adventurers, but it's a much less common theme and far more likely to have it be "Your family is Rich, and trying to kill not help you, in order to get your inheritance."

Funny old world, that.

>I find it interesting that all these kind of "Rat Queen" female adventurer comics coming out, always have the "raging bitch who gets away with shit because her parents are a big deal" theme going on.

She gets away with things because she's a giant whore. Every adventure is her fucking her way out of trouble.

>implying the Harlot's guild has a enforcer strong enough to take me on, let alone my entire group
>implying they won't just whine that my bard isn't paying fees to fuck people

Kurtok suggest lady with no pants leave, before she also turn into lady with no legs.

Those are some pretty serious hips on the enforcer.

what happened tot he blonde's ass? she used to be skinny, and hot

You're confusing her with a different character

>The dragon hires your party to take care of a village that's been taken over by bandits who have not been paying their dues like they should...

>hurr I can just kill her XD

You don't want to make an enemy of the whore's guild, they'll catch you with your pants down

If the whore's guild wants to start doing their damn part with the other guilds, the thieves and wizards and fighters, and clearing out this goddamned dungeon under the town, they're welcome to it. Otherwise, hell, why don't we just pack up and leave the harlots to the orc horde...

>Leave the harlots to the orc horde
>They return days later
>The orcs are all found dead in a vast field, naked and dessicated

Just want to point out that in the same way that there are [Guards] and [Fighters] there is probably a PC class equivalent for the NPC [Harlot] that you really don't want to mess with at Level 15 and over.

Isn't that Bards?

Bards and some Clerics.

>This is some horseshit, professional associations do this all the time. They get licensing laws passed and demand that people jump through ridiculous hoops to do basic jobs, under the guise of 'protecting workers' or ensuring that the product delivered is 'safe' or 'high quality'. It's just a transparent ploy to lock out competition and make themselves richer.

Professional associations wouldn't be able to get away with it if private establishments could reliably into consistency, worker safety, and quality control.

No, they wouldn't be able to get away with it if the police would stop them from murdering hookers who don't play ball

Sauce?

ctrl+f www

> No, they wouldn't be able to get away with it if the police would stop them from murdering hookers who don't play ball
There is a reason why medieval cities consisted out of guilds: someone else would come and murder everyone otherwise.

Private establishments had to either man up and become governments (by murdering/exiling everyone who disagrees with them), or turn into carrion fodder.

But the setting of I Roved Out has governments with town guards and soldiers. There's no reason for cities to be anarcho capitalist hellscapes where you can get murdered for daring to compete with a local merchant cartel.

Yeah, there's a reason they say you don't fuck with the harlot guild, or else the harlot guild fucks with you.

Check if there's a loophole

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Rolling for loophole circumference.

>we will never be able to roll dice with units