Link

moon mission is launched
_
this is it

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kyriacos/possible-ico-scam-with-chainlink
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought it is scam while ICO. Have anything changed since?

nope you are still a brainlet

Are you still brain dead? If so, nothing changed.

I don't get how LINK holders can be excited. On the BTC/LINK pairing this shit is WAY down from past prices, and even at 25 cents it's down 50% from when all the pink wojacks on Veeky Forums bought in at 50 cents.

People with jobs don't have time to shill shit 24/7.

Do you believe that any rational human being will fall for your shitty tactics? Prove me wrong or gtfo.

Nothing has changed for you, poor pajeet.

hehe.. guys this is /ourtime/ r-right?

>tfw 3000 LINK

the people celebreating are the ones liek me who bought at 13 cents

I believe in projects that are not scams. So I am good with my bitcoin and ETH stash i've been holdin for a year. Until today I've made only great decisions about crypto.

what is the use of the LINK token? it's just a utility token the like of which have failed impressively.

The burden of proof is on you my friend.

Hmmm.. But Chainlink is a decentralised oracle bridge that will be used by every blockchain to get connected to real data. You decisions are based on symbols, not tech, so you are wrong. Buying Chainlink now is like buying BTC, when it was $50 or ETH when $7. Link marines are standing side by side and we are all 100% in. Fate is always generous to those who can take a risk and are fearful. I'm sorry for you to be such a fearful normie.

Cool story. Why are you here?

Exactly. What's the point of the token? We should be investing in the service, not in the gimmick token.

OK kid, biggest bull runs in crypto history. EVERYTHING is mooning hard except this piece of shit.

what a cool ID
anyway, sorry for my grammar. I'm from Estonia and writing on the way to gym

SO MANY FAILED LAUNCHES. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

>You decisions are based on symbols
Everyone's decisions are made on symbols.

There is a poor PR from the team, since they don't give a shit about hyping their tech. Only blockchain pioneers, neets and Veeky Forums cave are investing in it. Read the whitepaper and find it for yourself.

>I believe in projects that are not scams. So I am good with my bitcoin and ETH stash i've been holdin for a year. Until today I've made only great decisions about crypto.

Can any of you chaincucks answer this? You can't, can you?

Fucking hell, why don't you read the whitepaper? It was answered here like a billion times. Why should waste our time for cucks like you, who can't do their homework?

Your IQ dropped 4 points. That's the only change I noticed.

you can find the answer in the whitepaper

CL is used to pay for node operators on the ChainLink network
Better node operators have more Link which gives more confidence to the user, sort of like staking, thus it wouldnt make sense to use another coin to pay for node operators (like eth) as you couldn't know if it got them from his service or already had it

it might sound silly but the whitepaper explains it pretty well (best WP I've read so far, besides BTC)

So you're saying the token is not a scam like OMG and other utility tokens?

Oh, ok thanks for the non-saltiness! So this indeed is not like the other scamcoins. Gotta check the whitepaper out.

>he didn't read the whitepaper or DYOR and now wants spoonfeeding

There is about 3 coins mooning. Most are bleeding satoshis

> Not scam.
> The best whitepaper ever.
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kyriacos/possible-ico-scam-with-chainlink

it solves the oracle problem read the whitepaper

you're welcome

I do recognize there's quite some "scams" that look like CL

invent a problem that dosent exist (or make it look like a bigger problem than it really is) and claim your network/token solves it

like you suggested on the thing is, the oracle problem is a problem that has been present since smart contracts started being used.

for example, why does none od the "exchanges" work? no trusted oracle (see bitbay, safex, NXT, etc)
it all comes down to the same pain point

same with finances, they already use digital agreements but they lose a lot of money on oracles and such so in the end they don't really profit THAT much from it, while with this tech they could "revolutionize" finances, but this time for real

finances are boring and the changes are boring, but it's real

Bloomberg had an article about this

why am I spoonfeeding you? IDK, im just bored

(you)

D
E
L I N K I E S
U
D
E
D

5.5 LINK token usage

The ChainLink network utilizes the LINK token** to pay ChainLink Node operators
for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain
readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators.
In order for a smart contract on networks like Ethereum to use a ChainLink
node, they will need to pay their chosen ChainLink Node Operator using LINK tokens,
with prices being set by the node operator based on demand for the off-chain resource
their ChainLink provides, and the supply of other similar resources. The LINK token
is an ERC20 token, with the additional ERC223 “transfer and call” functionality
of transfer(address,uint256,bytes), allowing tokens to be received and processed by
contracts within a single transaction.

They made some changes on their webpage just now

Yo have to look at this page for 25 seconds to realize that LINKers are in delusion or just braindead.
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

>4792333

what changed?

GET IN HERE

the final solution to the oracle question

>valuing alts against BTC

Guess what BTC is valued against.

>I believe in projects that are not scams. So I am good with my bitcoin and ETH stash i've been holdin for a year
BTC IS A DINOSAUR COIN WITH ZERO ABSOLUTELY ZERO GOOD TECH IN IT. IT HAS NO FUTURE AS ANYTHING BUT NORMIE'S FIRST CRYPTO
ETH IS LITERALLY WORTHLESS WITHOUT SMART CONTRACTS. WHAT DO SMART CONTRACTS NEED TO BE USEFUL? EXTERNAL DATA?! ONLY LINK CAN DELIVER THAT DATA?!

>I believe in projects that are not scams
fucking idiot

yes. this is exactly like any other utility token.
dude. it's not like they could just buy LINK tokens then to up the confidence. wtf.

>network with hundreds of thousands of nodes, millions of users, and trillions of transactions getting paid in a finite resource and staking that same finite resource to help prove their reliability

Gee, I wonder what basic market force this would generate.

That's exactly what people will do. Buy coins to get them to help that part of the reputation equeation.

you retarded or just an idiot/

thanks, marine

my words

Love my ID

note that it doesn't actually state the part about reputation in the whitepaper. they wouldn't because it's retarded. if you can simply buy reputation it's worth shit.

BTC Q2 2019 = 20K
LINK Q2 2019 = $2

Don't be deludded LINK is not going to be the oracle king

The tokens are just one factor of many in the reputation system, genius

soooo...
it doesn't do anything?

No, that is not what I said. I can see you are too stupid to think in non-binary terms. Please go buy iota at ATH.

we have established that compensating node operators in LINK is nothing but a utility token. then some anons came and rambled about reputation. now you tell me it's only PART of the reputation system. see where this leaves us? even if I give you the point, LINK is a utility token with some part of a underdefined reputation system crambled in. wow, must be a very good token you got there, I see.

Btc is 6k away from 20k. Itll take 1.5 years to bridge that gap to 20k? Don't be deluded

Private repositories, public ones. Both exist pepeboy

Alts?

kek, comparing old, speculative tech with something that will be used by every blockchain and possibly even SWIFT

Idk, if you're this retarded. Really Idk. Chainlink is much more powerful than BTC.

pajeetnigger these tokens will circulate private and has nothing to do with your shitbag

The token is used for compensation and staking within the Chainlink network.
Not sure why you're struggling so hard.

>underdefined reputation system
Two guesses why it's "underdefined" right now.

But why someone wants to buy the cl the network pays me as a node operator?

>Chainlink is much more powerful than BTC.
I have to agree.
The implications of mainstream smart contracts are much bigger than we can possibly imagine atm.

Also, PSD2.