Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/T4yhg7R
discord.gg/MWnQFHD
discordapp.com/invite/014SV8uEXpPfyfKEb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Pathfinder, D&D 4th or 5e, or anything really.
>Time availability
Evenings, and weekends
>Text or Voice
Both / any
>Contact Information
kerosdos on skype / [email protected]
>Additional Information
I just want to play!

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Unknown Armies currently, but I'm trying to running a modern fantasy tinged with some horror and I'm still system shopping.
>Time availability
Thurs(All Day)-Fri(All Day)-Sat(All Day)-Sun(Late Evenings
>Text or Voice
Either, depends on what the players would rather.
>Contact Information
discord.gg/T4yhg7R
But, if you'd like another method of contact, I'm Young Fidel Cashflow on Skype
>Additional Information
The game is set in a as-of-yet unnamed suburb on the outskirts of Chicago.
You play as one of 3-4 people, recently graduated from the local community college working minimum wage jobs and trying to keep your head above water as creatures, visions, and powers begin bubbling from the world beneath ours.

>GM or Player
I'm the GM
>System(s)
Twilight 2000 edition 2.2
>Time availability
Weekends, US-fucking-A
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Email [email protected]
>Additional Information
Twilight 2000 takes place in an alternate timeline where the Cold War got hot, and years of convention and nuclear warfare have devastated the planet. The players are mostly US soldiers trying to survive and figure shit out after their division was smashed by a numerically superior Russian force. The setting is war-torn central Poland in the year 2000. Currently they are planning a rescue mission to liberate some villagers enslaved by marauding Russian deserters. This is just the natural evolution of how the game started, and soon many other plots and options will present themselves to the players... if they can stay alive.

Prairieville, or Varna?

dead by morning

Prairieville, I'm the Daffy Duck

Have you considered GURPS?

>GM or Player
Player, could be convinced to GM
>System(s)
Familiar with 5e, Rouge trader and Exalted but willing to learn a new system
>Time availability
Weekends or 8:00pm weekdays AEST
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
Looking for a game, not particularly picky about the system and willing to learn a new system, I could be convinced to GM but I'm not very good at it

Sounds pretty fun. I've always enjoyed modern fantasy along the lines of Dresden and such. When are you planning to start?

Hop into the discord or hit me up on skype. If all goes well, we'll probably start next week, but it'll probably be at least two weeks considering how games traditionally move.

>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
The Mutant Epoch

>Additional Information
Im currently GMing a game on this system, but i would like to also learn to play it as a player.
Im trying to get a group together, but obviously the hard part is the GM.
I have the core book, and some supplements, and im willing to share them with anyone that needs them. Im aslo willing to help any players and GM to learn the system.
The exact times and dates can be discused once the GM is aboard.

Can't get on the discord on my phone, so just gonna send a message on Skype. Would you know what time you'd be playing? Since I'm in the UK right now, and I just want to know what timezone we'll be playing in.

Bump,dammit

Got damn these threads die so fuckin fast its ridiculous.

bump

>GM or Player
Either, likely GM unless someone insists on taking the helm
>System(s)
Song of Swords (pic related)
>Time availability
Wednesdays 11am-5pm EST
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
email or skype: [email protected]
>Additional Information
Me and another user are looking to play Song of Swords. We're learning the system so don't feel intimidated! We can all learn together. If you don't know, Song of Swords is a hyper realistic groin-impaling simulator where you get sepsis and die after one combat. If you're looking for something gritty and realistic than please consider giving it a try!

>GM
>System(s)
DH2e
>Time availability
Haven't deicded yet
>Voice
>Contact Information
Skype Erimic2
>Additional Information
Looking for a player to fill in a slot for a DH2e game

Small thing I forgot to add my timezone is CST

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Hunter: The Vigil
>Time availability
Weekends, including late nights and mornings GMT +8
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
discord.gg/MWnQFHD
>Additional Information
Not completely set on a story, but I have a few fleshed out that'll be down to a group vote

discordapp.com/invite/014SV8uEXpPfyfKEb

Discord invite for the Veeky Forums server

OP, put this in the op when you make the thread pls

Will any of these anons find groups? Think this thread will even see morning?

What do you think user?

shitposting is bumping, amirite?

Clearly we need a controversial topic so that there is a heated angry discussion to keep the thread bumped.

I think that dungeons and dragons is a fine game

Yeah? Well you know what? That's just like, your opinion man.

Maybe a new logo would be worth considering?

Something flashy, eye catching, and can sum up the entirety of game finder?

Go fuck yourself, you cancerous troll. You already have several containment threads to shitpost in.

Found it.

We got a bite!

pic suggested

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
Pathfinder

>Time availability
TBD based on players availability

>Text or Voice
Voice prefered. I will do text if the group prefers

>Contact Information
Leave a reply to this post with a Skype or email can use to contact you.

>Additional Information
Game will take place in pathfinder's default setting, golarion. This is so everyone has access to the books and can read up on the setting.
Game will be chosen from three options, a political campaign in cheliax, a revolutionary campaign in Galt, and a hunter campaign in ustalav.

wild_mike_ I'm the one with the beady eyed techpriest for a profile picture

I don't know how to keep the .gif part moving, unfortunately.

totallyrandomuser

Skype is Vascr0

>GM or Player
GM.

>System
Delta Green.

>Time availability

>Text or Voice
Text, voice chat possible if desired.

>Contact Information
ligger156 on skype, hit me up if you want to know more about the campaign, group, or setting.

>Additional Information
Delta Green - an organization that does not exist. There is no headquarters, no commander, no post. Well, there might be, but you'll never really know. The purpose of Delta Green is simple, to protect humanity from the horrible realities of this universe. The execution is anything but. Set in 1986 under the Good President Ronald Reagan, the Cold War is drawing to a close as Gorbachev's disastrous reforms tear down the final vestiges of Soviet power globally, a weakness that the United States and its Europeans allies are not letting slip by. A power vacuum is rapidly emerging in the world. Domestically, unrestrained capitalism is allowing the first contemporary monopolies to form in the United States, and men from all walks of life rush to acquire power, in any way they can. Strength and deception are the games of the eighties, and those things that are not quite human stir at its call. Somehow, you've gotten the card of Delta Green, and the only way out is death. Sometimes, that is.

Forgot time availability: We're planning on Wednesdays 5-7 EST, but could also work with Mondays.

skype is AxS_Krimsin
profile pic is Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

>GM or Player
player
>System(s)
3e 5e want to learn dark heresy
>Time availability
anytime before 11pm est
>Text or Voice
voice
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
i swear im not a shithead

>someone posted as a GM for pathfinder
God save you, user.

I have a pretty solid player base and I'm only bringing on a couple. The way I run it I don't really get too many problems. Maybe I'm an asshole because I outright ask about qualities I don't like in players and eject them if they have them but I'm not running a game for people I don't like.

[email protected]
never played pathfinder but i have played a bunch of 3.5 and am interested

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Wanting to try out Exalted but know DH and 3.5e to a degree. Some interest in Shadowrun as well
>Time Availability
5PM onwards PST on weekdays, all day on weekends.
>Text or Voice
Prefer text but willing to give voice a go
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
Fairly new player in general, been RPing for a wihle but mostly on and off for a mechanical game. IRL Group broke up because school and looking for something new.

bamp

That's a good attitude. I was mostly remarking on how you have more responses than any thread we've had in a week put together

bumping

Game filled up extremely quickly and we now have three more players than I wanted. Contact me if you want, but don't expect instant play.

How come the OPs never post like, a spreadsheet with available games and such

It seems like such a superior system compared to hoping someone picks up your bulletin board post

Because there's barely any open games and we're all floating through this fucking purgatory hoping to god we can find something.

I wanna join but can I play a werewolf ninja vampire whos the actual heir to the kingdom and dad is a demon but mom is a angel and people are reslly scared of him but he wants to do good to prove that hes a good guy

Song of swords game is still open.

Not necessarily what I was interested in but I'll give the PDF a look over and see if I might want to try it.

you haven't responded to my skype invite though
should i take this as a no?

I sent you an e-mail yesterday, just to let you know

>no timezone

Hey guys, SoS GM here. is mostly likely other player. I've returned from the land of spells and fairies and accepted your skype invites/read your emails.

Would anyone be interested in playing a 4e game? I'm looking into DMing since 4e has basically no games in roll20 right now, but would want to make sure there's more than 3 people who would want to join.

I'd be interested in a 4e retroclone, but not straight 4e.

I'm down, Skype is tommy.middleton8

>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
Familiar with D&D 5e, willing to learn something else. Interested in Call of Cthulhu, or something in a space setting. Just something interesting and not all too serious.

>>Time availability
GMT+2, Evenings (except for thursday), Weekends, preferably later in the day though

>>Text or Voice
Voice

>>Contact Information

>>Additional Information
Just looking for something casual, I'm familiar with Dungeons and Dragons so I don't mind playing that if the campaign is interesting. I'd be up for other things though.

Still looking Decided on Saturdays at 7pm CST

Bump, and good luck

it's dangerous to post alone
take this bump

>GM or Player
BOTH
>System(s)
GURPS (need to tune up my combat)
FATE (Little unsteady)
Mouse Guard
>Time availability
Ehhh....inbetween jobs right now, so there's that
>Text or Voice
Text, I don't trust you fuckers
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
Anyone know any FLGS in San Antonio? I just moved

I'd be interested in playing a FATE game if you're running one.

Me and my friend are looking for a GURPS game to learn the system in, if you ran one what would it be like?

Warning: This guy is an asshole and will kick you before even playing with you if he thinks you're autistic.

I'd also be interested in a novice GURPS game to learn the system, I can never find anyone who wants to play it around here.

What did you get kicked for?

soupgunpowder

>t. autist

You forgot your contact information.

Anyway, I'd also be up for GURPS, I'm quite experienced so I could help you and whoever is new with learning the system.
My email is
[email protected]
unless you'd rather use skype.

Being autistic probably.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Nechronica refluffed into Mecha bullshit. No, really, I basically rewrote the whole thing although mechanic-wise it's essentially the same. I can be made to GM actual Nechronica if pestered enough.
>Time availability
Weekdays afternoons~nights, preferably fri/wed, or weekend mornings if desperate enough.
>Text or Voice
Exclusively text on Roll20 for game shit because fuck me. Non-game shit text goes on Discord I guess? Don't make me reinstall Skype for fucks sake.
>Contact Information
Shoot an e-mail to [email protected] (yes, this address works) explaining why would you do this to yourself.
>Additional Information
It's post-apoc bullshit as per Nechronica's default standards but with BIG ROBOTS. The system is legit easy and simple to learn so don't piss your pants if you've never heard of this shit.

I've never played nechronica and this seems more interesting than actual nechronica but anything works for me.

Could you post a roll20 profile I could message you at instead? I don't have a game email set up yet.

What's your timezone?

app.roll20.net/users/1001084/

GMT -3 which is basically Eastern Time but 1 hour ahead, I think, I hope

I'll drop you a message later, thanks.

page 9 again

Looking for someone to run a 1 on 1 mini campaign with me where my character is brutally gangraped and gradually mindbroken by orcs
Post skype

Never done DH2e, although I have the book. I have done OW however, although the campaign aborted quickly.

That saturday slot will start conflicting when my regular 5e group restarts in the Fall. How interested are you in filling the slot?

Where the fuck the Exalted games at?

martin.briolic, hit me up and let's get this on.

>>GM or Player
GM
>>System(s)
Pathfinder
>>Time
In an hour or so.
>>Text or Voice
Skype text
>>Contact Information
PM masterman14 on reddit or post your skype name here
>>Additional Information
Level 4. To repeat, we'll be playing imminently.

misterf1x

Hit me up doe, I got a character that I can quickly level up.

Can I play a catboy?

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Hackmaster
>Time availability
Weekends (Tentative)
>Text or Voice
Voice (probably roll20)
>Contact Information
CJ.amponin35 on skype / [email protected]
>Additional Information
Hackmaster is an dog system created as a parody of Advanced D&D, so it shares a lot of similarities. Looking for a few players (already have one) who want to play.

>GM or Player
GM

>System
GURPS 4th Edition (Fantasy)

>Time availability
Flexible, but accommodating to European timezones.

>Text or Voice
Voice prefered but either's fine.

>Contact Information
Reply with skype or email.

>Additional Information
Low fantasy, low points. It doesn't matter whether you know the system or not.

>implying PST isn't a timezone

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Looking for WHFRP2e
>Time availability
Saturday, Friday, Wednesday, Monday, and Thursday EST
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Scivir on skype
Scivir#2720
Scivir on steam
>Additional Information

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
D&D 5e
>Time availability
5-10pm Mon-Fri, All day Sat&Sun EST
>Text or Voice
Either, preferably voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information

misterf1x

A bit over a week ago I posted my first ad for a game here. It got six expressions of interest and I narrowed down to four decent-seeming players.

A week ago plus half an hour, we agreed that that was an acceptable time, proper game would start in a week, we spent a good part of the game-timeslot discussing character connections and motivations and fleshing out stuff, and I got characters submitted by the lot of them between then and now.

Half an hour ago, flakegasm nonetheless.
-one guy is called away on family business
-one guy online, but seemingly AFK or idle
-one guy offline, haven't seen hide or hair of him in days
-one guy actually shows for game.

:-(

Is this normal?

If it was the 5e game that I was in, I sincerely apologize but I have legitmate issues with scheduling and I'm actively trying to find a job to make sure I never get to NEET mode

I've GM'd about 4 Gamefinder games. That sounds about right.

Heh, apparently it isn't just me, because no, this was a D&D 3.5 game, playing the bystanders picking up the pieces after all the epic smitewads finished burning shit down and fighting to the death.

somebody make a gamefinder thread picture with this pic