>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Personally, I would have preferred "Can't Even Into Chemistry" Edition, but that works too.

I need to stop playing Endless Legend.

Are ther any jumps that overlap with 9/11?

I need to stop bush

Harry Potter.

Are there any jumps that let you disable perks or and/or (but not just) powers?

We haven't talked about this jump in a while, but One Piece.

How hard would it be for a drop-in with plotbound to end up a strawhat? Is doing so a good idea or a bad one?

Question: Is there a point to the origins in Dragon Age? I don't see any discounts or anything

He says realizing that he can't use toggle to turn off his way too many harem perks

Like Darksiders has a perk that makes your body made out of liquid. Is there any way to disable just that by itself if needed?

Quick question, something I've never been sure about. In MtG, lore-wise do people actually summon artifacts the same way they summon creatures, or does the mana cost represent the resources required to craft the artifact?

Join the crew, have fun, and waifu Robin/Nami.

So I have a supremely stupid question to ask. I was looking through the Innistrad jump and it offers lands you can buy. Which is nice but other than being mana batteries and places you can own after the jump. I don't see any section where you can buy actual spells.
So are you just using them to power your perks or what I think I am missing something? Are actual spells only for Planeswalkers? If so can we get by without buying lands?

Is that how he lost that eye? That is monumentally stupid.

You know, the Age of Mythology mention last thread got me thinking.

Jumpers, what did you do during Age of Mythology? Which pantheon did your civilisation worship and who was its' major patron? Did you visit Atlantis at all, and if so how did you react to Arkantos being effortlessly duped as a pawn and figurehead to prop up the tyranny of Olympian decadence while preventing the return of Kronos' glorious Golden Age saving the world from Poseidon's ambition throwing open the gates of Tartarus?

>Waifu Robin
She is nice but it's just that nose of hers that turns me off.

I am almost entirely certain that it's an edit /a/ made to troll people.

It was a fake scan someone made at one point. It's not actually from the manga.

I think Archmage and Sangromancy are supposed to be Innistrad white and black magic respectively, and The Magic Found In Stories is some weird OC blue magic.

I literally did nothing the entire jump, I'm tempted to remove it from my chain actually.

You have to learn magic yourself in the jump. Or buy the Necromancy/Holy Magic/Sangromancy.

Tashigi best girl/

Follow up question to this:

If you do join the crew, you're likely to gain a large bounty in short order. Does this mean it's worth also taking the drawback that gives you a bounty if you do this, and how much worse would that make things?

Cool can we go around making pacts with creatures to summon them later. Can we go around making pacts with creatures outside the jump and summon them?

Mad King DLC
Forsake Inheritance (free)
Destroy the Throne (1000) I will forge my own path, not take that of a madman
Medal, Please (400) Minions, messing with Medals, and looking cool, what more could you ask for?
The Dragon's Hoard (300) Thanks for all these Cells for personal use
Green Scarf (200) May as well get a steady supply of them too
200 banked (0)
First Court-
Our attack went smoothly at first, then the statues started coming out, while I could generally use Medal, Please to delay the activation for awhile the Knights with Medals just kept on coming until the statue was active. Hopefully that put a dent in the numbers of the enemy soldiers though. Arsenal was having a blast cutting them down with DrillLunaDragonSpike, so it wasn't too bad. Then the first Knight Commander appeared, the cage was quickly broken, but Desty was testing out some tweaks to his Nova Driver and they failed just as he was beating the massive stone bear up. So he's the first casualty of the attack, still alive but in no position to be fighting right now. All my healing abilities were sadly from other jumps. Arsenal destroyed the bear with a maximum drive and the enemy commander retreated, but it was disheartening to lose one of our own so early on, especially without extracting the same price from the enemies, and dealing with the hordes of Knights had left us all a bit tired. On the other hand now our guard was up and we were taking things seriously.

Jet wizards can't melt steel curse scars.

>Want to play Age of Mythology again
>At some point there was an update that made some Windows 10 spyware compatibility update for 7 required to run it.

My Life With Fel jump when?

Fuck off furfag

That's exactly the reply he wanted, I imagine.

Depends on when you're joining up. If you join up too early, the crew will be way too weak to handle the heat some of the other drawbacks bring. You could handle it for them, but that takes the fun out of it, and also derails the plot hard enough that plotbound is going to rear it's head.

Right, so what did I miss?

I haven't been there just yet.

25. Princess Bride

- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: Storyteller {Free}, Speed Reading {Discount, 900}, Based On A True Story {Discount, 700}, The Death Of The Author {Discount, 400}
- Items: Library {Free}, Bookcase {Discount, 350}, Adaptanator {Discount, 250}, Miracle Max's Medicines {50}, Soreless Saddle {0}
- Future: Move On

>"How DID these rats grow to be so large, anyway?"

>"Not a clue, Admiral! Can we eat 'em?"

>"No! Look, they're ador-OW!"

>"This is why I am always of warning Admiral not to be petting the wild animals, but is she of listening? No."

We need a new 6!

FUCK YOU RUSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Power Rangers.

Trying to visualize stuff. What is the Carapace Armour from Half-Life based on? Anything in particular?

Rolled 3 (1d8)

>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Franken Fran
>4. Redwall
>5. FFTA
>6. Power Rangers
>7. Divinity: Dragon Commander
>8. Saints Row

[10:57.07] Gaspar uses his own magic and works with Mewtwo to teleport the bomb to...
[10:57.08] ...
[10:57.09] The moon.
[10:57.12] God damn it
[10:57.16] Not the moon!
[10:57.22] Gaspar will handle the bBBPPPPPPPPPPFTTAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
[10:57.23] * SMTAnon laughs
[10:57.24] IF IT WORKS
[10:57.26] GOD DAMN IT HEAVENS, WHAT IS WITH YOU AND DESTROYING THE MOON!
[10:57.26] IT WORKS
[10:57.31] I CAN'T HELP IT
[10:57.32] HOW MANY MOONS IS THAT NOW
[10:57.38] 2 and a half?
[10:57.40] You know, one of these jumps a Moon god is going to take offense to you
[10:57.42] Someone quote that

Highlights from Heaven's next jump

Magnus stop whining, just because the Wolves are better than your soulless robots doesn't mean that you can shit on them constantly.

No, it's actually because there are some perks that sound really good, but when you look further into it actually screw you over. Like Waveform Anatomy in NGE, which connects your body, mind and soul, with all the benefits and drawbacks that implies (including damaging either damages all of them). The perk itself essentially connects at least three (health, mind, spirit) "resource pools", which means all your spells and hadokens are now cast from hit-points and despair is literally a death sentence.

I may be overthinking it, so feel free to correct me.

"100cp - Waveform Anatomy (Free with Pattern Blue)
Your body now has an extradimensional
component, existing in realspace
as matter that behaves
like lightas
both waves and particles. From this point on, your physiology and appearance is now more
dependant on your self image and ego barriers, than any proper material component.
This perk improves any shapeshifting
ability, because your body is now an egodefined
construct.
This has the basic effect of combining your mental presence, physical body and spiritual health into a single
unified trait, but you can still suffer damage. This also means that spiritual damage and recovery affect your
physical and mental health, and vice versa.
A strong selfimage
and ego also improves your resistance to effects that would change your mind
or body against your will."

Well, yeah, but it works both ways. Now, physical resistance perks increase your resistance to mental trauma. Similarly, regeneration perks mean you bounce back from negative emotions and mental trauma way faster, and without effort on your end.

>How hard would it be for a drop-in with plotbound to end up a strawhat?
Not hard at all. Luffy recruits basically anyone he takes a shine to, and even barring that the Strawhats take on and drop off hanger ons pretty frequently. Just help out and don't be a dick and you're basically in.

> Is doing so a good idea or a bad one?
If you're Plotbound? Becoming friends with the shonen protagonists can only be a good thing. They tend to come running to help out if you're in danger.
I mean, you're going to be at ground zero either way, so...?

> Does this mean it's worth also taking the drawback that gives you a bounty if you do this, and how much worse would that make things?
Well, they still have to go through the shonen progression. If you lead some shit they can't handle right up to their doorstep, they might actually die.

>Joins crew immediately at the start, starts training Luffy in Haki within days of entering the jump.

Could you stop blowing up moons already.

Those kinda are helpful.

HeavensAnon needs to go to sailor moon next.

Don't forget to give every member of the Crew a Stand

Yeah, on further reflection, mana pools (and similar) are probably more like stamina or exertion in most cases: such things are arguably "damage", but likely not encompassed by the perk.

Also, is there a way to embiggen the Veeky Forums reply box?

>Got screwed for being a Drop-in.
>Got cool logistics for being a Drop-in.
>Pretended to be a normal human for awhile. Again.
>Ran the inn like a boss.
>Became known as the Witch of the East. Again.
>Phoned up my new titan bro by being a Drop-in.
>Bothered frat boys by chilling with my titan bro.
>Made a giant pizza for my titan bro.
>CHUG IT! CHUG IT! CHUG IT! CHUG IT!

I need to call that guy up again. He really knows how to party.

It's in it's own folder in the Imaged section.

Cosmic Warehouse
Utilities: Electricity, Plumbing, Heat/AC, Local Net -60
Structures and Misc: Housing, Workshop, and Food Supply -40

Harry potter
Identity: Half Blood, Wealthy, Gryffindor -200
Skills and Gear: Brave at heart and occlumency free
Dedicated, Metamorphmagus, Quidditch star, Setup wizard, Wand of elder, Wealthy freebees -250
Drawbacks: pig's tail, prophecy, and marked. -0cp

>Wear long sleeves
>Learn some stuff
>Play flying broom game, get famous
>Move to america
>Stop 9/11
>End illuminati
>Steal a bunch of valuable stuff
>Go home and live in warehouse as magical mechanic

Luna Lovegood
0/400(200 Extra for Items Only)
Drop-in
Free I've covered wars, you know?
Free Working in the Shadows
Discount Power Cosmic- Luna Lovegood, able to make things with The Power Cosmic. This can only end in laughter
Discount Kamen Rider Fourze

Is there any way to get Luna as a companion? (Other than feather/pod)

You're funny.
I like you.

For context, my Kamen Rider chain just went to Megaman Classic with the Sons of Fate drawback. Just finished a storytime of it. I'll show it to thread if yall want once I get a decent greentext going. Hope does not ride alone.

NEVER

You win the toss.

No. There is not

Jump starts on September 1st 1991
You'll leave 10 days too early
Unless you take the drawback to go to the epilogue

Yes there is. That one pairing scenario in the jump.

>You'll leave 10 days too early

Considering this plan probably took several days to create and was born from assholes filled with hate for years, it's technically not too early to stop it. Just too early to stop it in a cool way such as re-hijacking the planes yourself and a big guy who lands the plane with everyone being survivors.

Is there anyone makeing a magic school bus jump? I want to make one but dont know if its clamed yet.

26. Franken Fran

- Background: Doctor {900}
- Perks: Hold Your Breakfast {Temporary Free}, Commencing Operation! (Mental, Trauma, Cosmetics, Transplants, Disease) {600}, Make Me A Better Man {Discount, 450}, Meatgrinder Medicine {Discount, 300}, I Can Still Save Him! {Discount, 0}
- Items: Surgical Tools {Free}
- Future: Move On?

>"Admiral, do you ever think perhaps you are becoming slightly obsessed?"

>"Please, Formidable! Think of the good we could do!"

>"You have not slept in three days."

>"I just need to perfect this procedure."

>"I-I would rather not you ask me to b-beat you nearly to d-death again."

>"Well, what then, Willie? Am I supposed to test any of this on someone ELSE before I know whether or not it'll work? That's just unethical!"

>"I am thinking maybe Admiral has been listening too much to that girl with the stitches."

>"She is awfully trusting..."

We need a new 3.

fuck.
mission failed. we'll get em next time

Cardcaptor Sakura

I forgot that was a thing

Fair Enough

Take the drawback/scenario

Fret not noble crusader.

You still have time to show up at their flying lessons and remove kebab.

What are the best (fewest restrictions) forms of teleportation? Preferably those that could be used to teleport to and from the warehouse when the entrance is closed.

That was Jump 13 for us, actually!

And for maximum benefit what perks are there out there that allow you to practice polygamy regardless of setting?

You could just, ya'know, silently eliminate the perpetrators.

No hijackers, no hijack, no disaster.
It's not like they spontaneously appeared on that day, they were planning and preparing for a while, as mentioned.

Nope, all yours.
Doctor Who crossover drawback?

I don't think anyone's claimed it.

I think there might be some concern with letting magitech jumpers get anywhere near the bus, however.

If you do it, I want to request a 0 CP drawback where Ms. Frizzle isn't unusual among teachers in regards to the "use magic to teach children" thing.

Claymore

I mostly spent my time building a really bitching pyramid. However my zapdos spent a lot of time worshipping Osiris to get access to the Son of Osiris spell, then learned to duplicate it with various jump bullshit, and made everyone in egypt into a chain-lightning shitting bird person in their image.

There's no perks which let you overrode Jump scenario rules, no.

Generic Medical Drama
The Fast and the Furious
Marvel

So, in the Halo gauntlet, there's a perk called "Benefactor of Science". It states that it gives you the schematics for the most powerful technology of a setting you've visited. My question is if it's worthwhile to use ot to obtain Timelord or Incubator (Madoka) tech. I feel like if you can, it'd be post-spark level stuff, assuming you had the infrastructure to build it. Using it to acquire Necron or Forerunner tech seems like it'd be slightly more reasonable, though.

The issue is: if it can't be used to acquire such tech, it's nearly useless, as a jumper should be able to make technology just short of that level.

If it can, however, it doesn't seem like something that'd be usable in-chain.

Rolled 5 (1d8)

>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Claymore
>4. Redwall
>5. FFTA
>6. Power Rangers
>8. Saints Row

Timelord tech relies on a shitton of setting specific stuff, sadly.

Incubator tech's been done (apparently) through direct trade during Madoka. Necron and Forerunner seem good, though.

>a jumper should be able to make technology just short of that level

I have to say that really, really depends on whether you're talking about show TARDISes or Expanded Universe TARDISes, the latter of which are sometimes basically small Outer Gods.

If only there was an esper power from Raildex that was suitable to this purpose. One that every seems to think is such a terrible idea, that would let you see potential outcomes and be augmented so that you can trace them back and find out the cause or perpetrators.

I wonder, guys, do you still think taking clairvoyance was a bad idea?

Sameanon

I was actually referring to Necron and Foreru ner tech that a jumper could reasonably make (even non-optimised).

Though maybe there's some bs that can get it way past that level (trying to be conservative, though).

just blow up the middle east then. It's not like anyone would miss 'em.

>use clairvoyance to trace the threads back
>turns out Bush really did do 9/11
Wat do?

You should probably stop them late, though. Their backers could easily find replacements if you killed them too early on.

>it's another "the solution is mass murder" episode

I've got a decade to figure out the answer to that question and the ability to find out every bit of information that I need, with the appropriate effort and time invested.

Yeah but how would you find out who the perpetrators are? The US government never actually admitted that they orchestrated the whole thing so any government bigwig could be the one behind it.

Yes, but it does say world (presumably as in setting), so there are some other factions )like daleks or something) that probably work elsewhere.

And while we're on DW, the jump says that he won't allow you to take advanced technology, but do you think one could sneak a few scans with an ACU or Iji scanner?

>killing mussies
>murder
kek

>it's another /pol/, pls leave Veeky Forums for greener pastures episode

So, I noticed the Thread calmed down about Blue Feather + Cheat Mode. Why?

Also, I thought of something terrifying.

Saitama doing the Dempsey Roll

27. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

- Race: Gria
- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: Strike Back {Free}, Critical: Evasion {Free}, Protection ^ {Discount, 850}, Ribbon Bearer {750}, Unlootable {650}
- Companions: Gria Ravager
- Items: Hero Medal {Free}, Panacea {600}, Peytral {300}, Sequencer {0}
- Future: Move On

>"Oh! That's odd. Why do I feel my blood boiling?"

>"If it flies like a Gria and it fights like a Gria, am I right?"

>"Dear me, who are you?"

>"You were guarding that caravan I was in, remember?"

>"I do, but... oh, goodness. Niahc, what did you do?"

>"Don't look at me, bud."

A new 5, please!

It's true, that's an easy solution. The problem is the fallout, either nuclear, or from having so much empty space from destroying the land outright. Will mess up the oceans something fierce let me tell you.

Red Faction

Also Gria a best.

Narnia

Rolled 8 (1d8)

>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Claymore
>4. Redwall
>5. Red Faction
>6. Power Rangers
>8. Saints Row

Stored!

It's really hard not to mock you when you make posts like this about muh soggy knees.

Also it might be surprising, but that user is probably as homegrown of a Veeky Forums regular as you. Just with different political opinions, ones that offend you quite a bit.

I'd probably just use magic to wipe out all human life in the area. Afterwards I could even terraform it so it isn't such an inhospitable shithole.

Because it is single player, people lost interest in arguing about it, and nobody really cared anyway.

That works, I guess, as long as you have the magic to do it without other consequences. Don't forget to take out the diaspora too.

I actually don't give a shit, and just posted that because I had a cap that was relevant and I found it amusing.

I'm not even the user who was offended. I'm pretty sure it was this guy: Strawman harder.

I don't see where I implied you were both the same person.