Wtf does this thing do lmao

wtf does this thing do lmao

looks like the elon musk of crypto and there's no working product and acts just like ripple?

It does everything Bitcoin was supposed to do.

and more

also will replace ETH

nobody knows, but its worth 9 Billion. kek

It's a currency, just like bitcoin. But it works, and has a lot more promise to it. Stay salty, stay poor.

Yes. It is just a bunch of marketing buzzwords, fake promises, ignored or supressed critiscism and bad coding.
And it is bought solely by Reddit kids who bought their first crypto in mid 2017 and chinks who are going to dump it.

I O T A its basically a fucking jew nigger coin.

We all know the jews always win.

We dont want them too...

BUT THEY WIN

IF YOU CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM..

No. No it does not. Have you actually tried using the fucking network? It doesn't work.

Very fast transaction times.

ZERO fees.

No miners, no unnecessary power consumption.

Only problem I see is the "coordinator node" that is currently running to keep the system working. Some will say this makes it "centralized" but the plan is to remove the node soon.

Yes, been sending and receiving IOTA with no problem for the last month. It arrives in less than 5 minutes every time for free. You are doing something wrong.

Thew jew node is here to stay... " sooon they will remove it"

As in never.

like having a central coordinator?

>It does everything Bitcoin was supposed to do.
It's not even a fucking currency

>also will replace ETH
It doesn't do smart contracts or dapps

it has an attractive logo so you know its worth something

The American Ethereum will replace all other Ethereums.

>he's too new to remember Bancor

It makes me rich, don't need more than that.

they cant replace it. It will always be there, what vitalik said about IOTA is true.

on another note, do you think microsoft, apple and bmw prefer a centralized system with one point of control, or decentralized ?

rekt

Exactly. Also, they said it will open source the Coordinator as soon as they register their foundation, turns out it was just another lie. I'm not touching this even if it goes to the moon.

>I'm not touching this even if it goes to the moon.
this much cope

They can replace it, it’s like writing a programming language and eventually using the language to compile itself: they can decentralize iota but they need a scaffold to build it around first. Of course, they have to actually DO that, but it’s possible

Iota is super early stage though
But so was ETH not too long ago

EFL might sue

Havent you heard of iot man? Imagine your toilet talking to you bike!!