OUR NEXT NEO RUN: The Blocknet

BLOCKNET

This is it anons, this is our next NEO moon mission - guaranteed. I’ve looked at hundreds of different coins and none of them are bringing as much to the table as BLOCK is

This year was all about platforms, ICOs, and BTC forks. Next year it’ll all be about CONNECTING BLOCKCHAINS / BLOCKCHAIN INTEROPERABILITY. This is real-world stuff anons - this is the type of tech that goes MAINSTREAM and actually has a use-case coming from our small blockchain world. This is the stuff that allows hundreds of different blockchains to communicate with each other quickly and securely - without a 3rd party’s fingers all over everything.

BLOCK DOES THIS.

Yeah I’m sure you all barely know what the Blocknet project is, or hell maybe you looked it up one day and saw they’re launching a fully trustless decentralized exchange soon — THIS IS NOT THE MAIN PRODUCT — it just so happens to be one of the best ways to showcase this interoperability technology. Think of the future uses here anons: medical records being transferred between insurance companies on the blockchain, e-mail blockchains, cloud storage blockchains, having the ability to pay a marketplace on the blockchain with the coin of your choice WITHOUT NEEDING TO SWITCH TO BTC, smart contracts on ETH integrated with coins like DASH or LTC... the list goes on and on and on.

This is really big stuff anons... especially when you’re getting a small percentage of ALL the activity taking place that I mentioned above. Yes, that’s right - ALL (100%) fees collected through use of the decentralized exchange and interoperability blockchain router will be dispersed to BOTH BLOCK stakers and node holders.

Not sure how much more I can stress how big this is anons. As soon as the general public understands and realizes the potential here, the moon mission is guaranteed... and we can get it there anons. We’ve got the best shillers in the world and can take this one to the top like we did NEO.

Other urls found in this thread:

kaykurokawa.blogspot.co.za/2015/10/atomic-cross-chain-transfer-overview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blocknet features and details:

- Service Nodes (masternodes) 5,000 BLOCK required per node ~20% ROI (without fees collected)
- Proof of Stake blockchain ~17% ROI (without fees collected)
- Current supply ~4.9M coins
- Interoperability featuring the XBridge technology (connects blockchains)
- Fully decentralized exchange featuring a UI being built by VSA Partners showcasing 100% trustless atomic swaps (see photo)
- 100% OF DX TRADING FEES ALLOCATED TO THE STAKERS AND NODES
- Bitfinex Ethfinex integration
- Scheduled to be listed on Bitfinex itself
- 0x integration to support ETH/ERC20 tokens
- 3 years of active development
- Numerous coins on board who are actively integrating the interoperability protocol and service node technology
- Major marketing campaign launching soon
- Self governing & self funding blockchain system

excellent post OP, bags filled

>Tfw my bags are full of ARK & BLOCK
2018 is going to be a good year

Oh shit my bags are being shilled. Main reason i'm holding Blocknet is that it's like holding a share of a company rather than just a utility token as seen in other coins/tokens. 100% of the revenue is distributed amongst holders and the coin itself can be used as a currency.

Better hurry up, Blocknet! You’re competitor Komodo Platform is a bit ahead of the game, DEX GUI is released and testing. I’ve done end-user atomic swaps through GUI. Altogether the community has made over 10,000 atomic swaps!

No doubt there is room for both, as the market is young and booming. BLOCK is listed on BarterDEX. Does BLOCK list KMD??

It should be interesting for both DEX's. The main problem I see is accessibility and ease of use. So far I've found the following coins available on Blocknet:

BitBay (BAY), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Blocknet (BLOCK), Dash (DASH), Decred (DCR), Digibyte (DGB), Dogecoin (DOGE), Dynamic (DYN), GameCredits (GAME), Faircoin (FAIR), HShare (HSR), LBRY Credits (LBC), Litecoin (LTC), Monacoin (MONA), MonetaryUnit (MUE), Namecoin (NMC), NavCoin (NAV), Particl (PART), Peercoin (PPC), PIVX (PIVX), Potcoin (POT), Qtum (QTUM), Sequence (SEQ), Stratis (STRAT), Syscoin (SYS), Vericoin (VRC), Verge (XVG), Vertcoin (VTC), ViaCoin (VIA)

But Eth + ERC20 tokens are being implemented.

>KMD ahead of the game
>No working BarterDEX Windows release
>dev of 3+ ICO projects started and dumped

The Blocknet has had a working DX built into the wallet for a while now. Plus, this isn’t all about a DX as it is as much about the blockchain router big picture.

This could be bigger than NEO. I'm not selling until I 20x from here.

If it overtakes Waves it should x7 at least

Wait does this mean Ark and Link Ae relevant wtf

Post discord, get us near ground floor, we shill

It means ARK is a fucking memecoin. Has nothing to do with LINK.

and fees will very likely be more than on traditional exchanges....

which means that whilst it is a good idea......it is very likely that no one will actually use it

Fees are voted on by node holders. Currently 0.2% subject to change

This. If low utilization becomes a problem the nodes can always lower fees.

WHY THIS COST SO MUCH! I'm to poorfaggish to afford it.

Sexy logo. That's enough for a dweeb like myself. Brb filling bags

The fuck are you talking about, it's at 120mil marketcap

Newfags look at price per coin, not market cap. They don't understand the difference between low supply and high supply coins, they just look at USD value and think it's expensive.

Just bought 100k, thx for sharing

Gib masternode plos.

The volume on this coin pisses me off.
One guy with a tiny stack sells and the price drops 5%.

Yeah it’s a pain at times but the good thing is when the word gets out on Block it’s price will absolutely skyrocket from the added volume

Only 40 BTC doubles its price.
Only 100 BTC sends this 5x

People barely know about this gem because everyone has been slobbing Arks knob for months. Arks marketcap is 3.5x larger than Blocknets and it looks like Block is ahead with development. This puppy can easily go 2x in December.

Where can I fill my bags?

Bittrex senpai

What's the point of buying a coin that's 24$? Moon mission already happened, and at best it will be x2. Better to just hold BTC.

When I see posts like these I hope that it is satire. Otherwise you really need to inform yourself how circulating supply affects price

I think this kind of attitude is part of the reason why the price is so low right now actually.
Noobs think it's expensive and don't give it the attention it deserves. When I started trading crypto in June I thought the same way.

Lol how fucking retarded are you? Did you just watch Iota? Since Nov 1, when it's marketcap was around $1 billion, it's up over 900% with a marketcap around $9.5 billion. Blocknets current marketcap is 1/10th of Iota's market cap on Nov 1. Price doesn't matter at all you swamp donkey

Price per coin is irrelevant

Stop looking at what individual coins cost and start looking at market cap. Low market cap means room to grow, doesn't matter what a coin costs.

>- 100% OF DX TRADING FEES ALLOCATED TO THE STAKERS AND NODES
> TFW when people don't seem to realise this
> this is basically going to be the ultimate dividend coin

But it's just connecting blockchains sounds like ark and I can get ark for $4 this is $25 too expensive xD

>But it's just connecting blockchains sounds like ark and I can get ark for $4 this is $25 too expensive xD

what's the total supply?

user, I....

that road map

market cap dumbass

How to atomic swap with ETH/ERC20?

I understand you don’t live in the Komodo community, but there is stable BarterDEX and Agama multiwallet on Windows. The GUI are all works in progress and improvements are made weekly.

I guess I meant “ahead of the game” as in having a DEX GUI for end-users to complete atomic swaps between each other using orderbook matchmaking.

I think atomic swaps are essential for an authentic decentralized exchange. I’m not trolling with this request - tell me how Blocknet compares with their atomic swaps and orderbooks. I legit have no idea about them.

Just because ARK provides only one function that Blocknet also provides in its ecosystem doesn’t mean ARK is a memecoin.

Komodo Platform is an entire ecosystem with the functionality of many single-use coins, but it doesn’t make... those coins... meme..coins...... oh wait.

Komodo Platform fees are .01%

Trade Blocknet for cheap on Komodo’s BarterDEX, then I guess store it in Blocknet wallet for staking... OR keep it in Agama multiwallet

Using 0x as a gateway. It's a planned integration and it's on this months sprint agenda for the dev funding proposal.

I don't know enough about the swaps to say for sure, but they're done using CLTV. Orderbooks and matching is all done p2p.

This is a blatant total lie much like the rest of the nonsense you’re spewing

You can’t find any info about this vague BartexDEX and its supposed “decentralized” aspects with all these sketchy terms describing “LP nodes” or “notary nodes” or “servers” and who/what runs them or where they’re located.

Your team throws around this 1/777th number for trading fees (this is not 0.01% mathlete) because your yoyo project head dev jl777 is a narcissist who’s never finished a project he’s ever started because he bails and goes and launches another ICO. Pathetic.

From reddit FAQ:

How Does a Decentralized Exchange Work?

Exchanges have four core functions:

Capital deposits
Order broadcast
Order matching
The exchange of tokens

Hence, in order to be a decentralized exchange, each of these core functions must be decentralized.

The Blocknet decentralizes them in the following ways:

-Traders’ capital remains in their wallets, and is not entrusted to a third party at any stage.

-Orders are broadcast directly from trader to trader over an inter-blockchain DHT network overlay. Traders’ apps compile an order book themselves instead of relying on a central order book service.

-Orders are matched directly between traders. When one accepts another’s order, their apps communicate to set up the coin exchange process, and this is broadcast over the inter-chain network.

-The exchange of tokens is achieved without the involvement of an intermediary, in a manner that does not require counterparties to trust one another beforehand. An atomic protocol is utilised (meaning that either the exchange of both currencies takes place, or nothing takes place), which employs OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY to nullify transaction malleability-based attacks. More details on the protocol are available here: kaykurokawa.blogspot.co.za/2015/10/atomic-cross-chain-transfer-overview.html

Lol stupid scamcoin, Ark is way better...
>Ark
>memecoin

Shut the fuck you pajeet subhuman

>stupid scamcoin

Don’t worry user I’ve invested in projects too that costed more $ only to find out there was an unknown competitor who could do the same thing, do it better, and was farther along than the project I invested in.

Ark requires blockchains to implement code whereas Blocknet doesn’t.

Kmd = meme coin

Deluded arkie spotted

Yacht life

> $38.89 USD (-6.82%)

Nice job you guys, we did it!

How is this coin better than zrx?

not so much better but compliment each other.