CYOA thread Take a Load Off Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
youtu.be/AL8chWFuM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck yeah the super soldier program I posted for the rape school crossover was first.

Yeah, I wanted to make a dude for this but the thread was full. Story of my life.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Have fun with this one. You going to do a cross over too? I went a bit overboard with mine and fumbled the story bit.
What is the pastebin for?

>What is the pastebin for?
Archives and information.

Ah, Bully then.

I would, but I have no clue what the story is thus far... I'm just going to post shit I want to play, it'd be cool if people played too, though.

Long day at work, man. They happen.

>What is the pastebin for?
How new.

D-d-demigods.

on literal dead end rn
can't think up a good infographic for the places
in my cyoa.
should i make another short cyoa or just
continue my current wip cyoa

Next is heroes, then maybe overlord...?

Don't give up Hibiki!

Check 'em.

well not that kind of infographic but thank it is useful i'll use it in the future

been lazy this week but i'll do my best

also has the IRC for content creator's.

Haha, fuck checked.

Okay, time for Overlord. Also, any requests I just may have it?

>Out of all these CYOAs, I'm the only one using Adobe Illustrator
I feel like a god among men

>filename

Isn't there one more page to this?

>GIF compression with PNG filesize

For what purpose?

Oh shit, you know I think there is but I don't have it... One sec, I'll get it. But in the mean time - Bodyguard.

not user, but yeah.

>IRC for content creator's
Are they the only one allowed, so it's like a "secret club" where authors talk shit about the plebeians?

another version. think this is the current one, but i keep old variants too.

>talk shit about the plebeians
that would yield precisely nothing for anyone. they probably discuss (if they discuss anything at all) ideas and projects they're working on so they don't have "overlapping" content.

Thanks, brah.

nah, it's just that's generally who shows up. Their like "man, i need to make a cyoa, lets get information" *checks pastebin* "an irc, i need advice" and then they never leave, hashing information back and forth. It's there for anyone but most people don't have a reason to go unless their making a cyoa.

Thanks, dude, I was going to get this next.

Does anyone have a pdf of the Traveller CYOA with all the pictures? It's a pretty fucking big CYOA...

Fully upgraded Levitation still not worth the points since fully upgraded Telekinesis can do everything it can and better. Repricing it as 1, 3, 1 would be better.

Its not a secret club at all
The only reason such a high amount of traffic there is CYOA creators is that it's an easy way to talk about CYOA creation because it's not really talked about anywhere else, and posting WIPs in here is a bad idea

Maybe I'll drop by, see what's up.
You active much?

IRCs are generally elitist and isolationist. Terrible things to have.

>Spreading lies

Spreading facts.

Spreading butter

prince revival please

Did you mean Royal Revival? You can find it in Beri's Google Drive (link in the pastebin).

I recently remembered this existed, so have a vampire cyoa.

-Innate
-Peak Human
-Military

Strength Level 1,2,3
Durability Level 1,2,3
Endurance Level 1,2,3
Immunity Level 1,2,3
Agility Level 1,2,3
Self Healing Level 1,2,3
Reflexes Level 1,2
Enhanced Senses Level 1
Focus Level 1,2,3
Directed energy Attack Level 1

Perks : Training, Identity, Authority, Signing Bonus

No drawbacks

Allies : Lindsey Reyes, Max, Yuito Kataoka, Jim Boyce

Enemies : Fiona Dawley, Isabelle Hart

Throw Fiona of building, and kill Isabelle, then spend the rest of my days spending my money.

-Divine Resilience
-Regeneration
-Immortality

Point-awarding gifts : War God, The Power of Adoration, Ancient Mysteries = 75 Points
(in order)
-Ascended
-Godly Mind
-Divine Weapon : AK-47
-Divine Strength

Yeaaah let's go rekt some shit up

Origin:
>Innate
Appearance:
>Athletic
Faction:
>The Law
Abilities:
>Reflexes 3 (25)
>Weapon Mastery 3 (22)
>Unarmed Mastery 3 (19)
>Analysis 3 (16)
>Strength 2 (14)
>Endurance 2 (12)
>Durability 2 (10)
>Enhanced Senses 2 (8)
>Immunity 2 (6)
>Self Healing 2 (4)
>Focus 2 (2)
>Agility 1 (1)
>Stealth 1 (0)
Perks:
>Unique Weapon (2)
>Training (1)
>Armor (Free)
>Expert (0)
Complications:
>Hated
Allies:
>Lindsey Reyes (2)
>Hannah Caldwell (1)
>Max (0)
Enemies:
>Fiona Dawley

youtu.be/AL8chWFuM-s

I suppose I can do it

[muffled SINGHAM in the distance]

>still neither Alice user nor the nice guy who makes sad waifus

But think of all the memery!

I was wondering how long I could keep getting dubs.
Still, dubs on the first four pages is pretty good, no?

aaand there's the dubs again. Gotta beliiiiiieve

>We just won't call the ones that are the same sex as you; that's forbidden love

Good. Girls can't love girls.

and no dubs again

well, that's good. Since girls can't love girls, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just "fooling around".
Thanks for the heads up, bait-user!

>Nanomachines
>Athletic
>The Popo
>Strength 1, Endurance 2 (free), Agility 3, Enhanced Senses 1, Reflexes 3, Stealth 2, Immunity 1, Self Healing 1, STYLISH 3, Unarmed Mastery 2, Mental 2, Focus 2, Uplink 2, Analysis 3
>Training, Armor (Free), Charisma, Prime Subject.
>Vaulable
>Aaron Moore,Yuito Kataoka, Jim Boyce
>The Prototype

Basically, I'm The Flash, but as a cop and using Nanomachines. I rely on my charisma and style to win over people and to put them a bit more at ease, I NEVER use guns or other weapons besides my hands. Aaron and Jim are my personal intelligence network, both to get insights into the criminal underworld and root out corruption in the police. Yuito's just my science bud who helps me understand my powers and that of my nemesis..

My prototype who is basically my Zoom or Reverse Flash.

Dumping Star Dust. At least a version of it.

>no ammount of punishment

huh, I'd really prefer my memories didn't come back. That's who I was, not who I am. If it's like "oh wait, haven't I been here before?", like a kind of deja vu, it's okay, but if not I'm with identity death-user, that's bad.

>Princess
>Rose-tinted room - honeymoon (1)
She seems to want this, and seems to be willing to help me out with this massive change.
>My room
As user was so kind to let us all know, love between women is unheard of, so it won't be a problem for me to share a bed with a girl (who I'm not related to via my body, since this is new, or my memories - she's just a really hot girl who loves me immensely).
It might be a bit... tight, but again, user says it won't be a problem that we have to rub against each other to keep warm in Winter. Good thing we have those thick, soundproof doors...
Yeah, we'll "snuggle" a bunch...

and if I absolutely must be a girl to make my sister happy, I'd prefer looking as good as possible.

>Teresa
she's the only fighter. I'm not gonna be a wimpy princess who needs constant protection!
>Pancakes
>Shield shards (2)
>Crystal dagger (3)
>Crystal ring (4)
That was easy. Well, I'd like Blood Gem, but since I had two crystal items I'm kinda pushed into getting the ring.
Devotion Gown is amazing but too limited, with what I'm going for.

>you don't have to marry them
and that changes everything!
Look, sis, it's cool and all that girls can't marry girls, but like you said, so long as there isn't "love" it's okay.
So we'll call Simon, to make you happy, and I can pretend to care about him.
Then we'll call the hot elves - there definitely won't be any love, don't worry, you said that's wrong! We'll just have sleepovers together, at their home, without you.
I mean really, you even say "Sis" while we talked with Princess Chrysanthemum! Surely that means this is cool with you.
(The trap has no personality, but I guess I'll take "him" to make Teresa happy)

And with the main stuff done, I post my fucking special snowflake build because I have a hard time ever NOT picking Herald ships and manacores.

Basic piloting, Standard Piloting, Advanced Piloting,
Ship Gunnery, Ship Weapon Specialization, Mechanics
Hellraiser, Ghost

Grin -60m
Spinal Weapons: 4
Boardside Turrets: 14
Point Defense: 8
Hangar space: 11 (6 ship only)
Navigation: 21/25
Hull Armor: 10/25
Shield Strength: 21/25

Sophocles v1.0.3
Mana Core x2
Mana Shielding
Columbus BTR37

Point Defense Upgrade x2, Broadside Upgrade, Overdrive Afterburner x5, Hangar Bay x3, Nano Armor Coating, Teleport Jammer, Hull Extension x2

Flak Cannon (2 PoDef, 4 BrdSd), Machine Gun x2 (PoDef), Missle Pod x2 (PoDef), Heavy Laser Cannon x4 (BrdSd), Missile Launcher x4 (BrdSd), Auto Cannon x2 (BrdSd), Rail Gun x4 (Spinal)

Hull Repair Drone, Combat Repair Drone x2

Mining Harvester, Mk2 Frq Lens, M3 Frq Lens, Salvage Harvester, Tractor Beam, Composition Scanner

Poisoning Module, honey Pot module, Comm Scrambler, MITM Module

Officer's Quarters x2 , Advanced Infirmirmary, Evacuation Room, Fancy Mess Hall/Tavern, Lounge/Rec Room/Obersavtory, Ore Processing/Factory wing, Digital Security Room, Hydroponic/Aquaculture, Upgrade Ship Security,Cargo Space/Engineering Bay

Conrad Byrant, Trisha "Props" Lim, Devon Trice, Victor, Faith Nichols, Scot Shepard, Jenny Larue, Martin Jenkins, Veslav Smertodov, May Padilla, Vito Lozano, Carolyn Brooks

The end result is that I'm some weird, NEET captain who probably never leaves their ship.

And now for DLC!

>main apartment mounted infront and almost fixed
>not 260 degree spin like normal ships

Well shit, Veeky Forums is bitching about the Soldiers of the Stars DLC companion sheet for some reason, and, like, a third of the women listed here are on that sheet.

And finishing off with ishkabbible

you mean the spinal guns?

Well, from what I can tell they actually can rotate, but most of the guns you put on them would likely have low tracking and function as your main damage dealers.

Least that's what I gather.

In my posted build, I tend to basically rely on my point defenses to hold off attacks, and the heavy lasers and missiles to nickle and time tougher foes before I can crack them open with a full salvo of quad railguns.

Alice user only ever created one thing, and Harem Anom created only shit. They don't deserve a place in a CYOA.

>that feel when my stat adjustments have stood to the most recent edition of PACYOA

postan best version

How dare you post Astolfo in conjunction with this filth?

Punching a hole in my wall because I'm on this for Gifted rather than Skeleton Gangrape.

Mostly we just shitpost, talk CYOA creation, and help each other.

Rebellion
Hydroponics
Hospital Lab
Cold Storage
Particle Collider
Foundry
Production Lines
Mass Automation
Nuclear
Media Center
Radio Mast
Sattelites
Cruise Missles
Anti Air Missles
Bulkheads
Sentry Gun
Mine Field
Holding Cells

IT People
Top Scientistx3
Medical Scientist
Chief Engineer
Technicians
Engineers
Operators
Scientists
Special Forces

Hypernet
Adaptive Computing
Artificial Intelligence
Genetic Engineering
GM Enhancment Package
Neural Paranetworks
Telepathic Nanonics
Advanced Body Armor
Spectre Armor
Powered Armor
Smart Bullets
Chemical Weaponry

The Spark in God's Eye
The Seed

We're a small group. We keep our heads low, let the big ones duke it out and ready our team. Small genetically enhanced task force, with power armor and a telepathic network for instant battleground communication.

One day, we'll come out of the gate swinging, throw our cruise missles at the seed, divert attention and have them infiltrate. Should we succeed in bringing the seed down we'll gather as much tech as we can and attempt to bring down the machine.

-Prince
-High energy room
-Harsh room

Mentor : Teresa

Breakfast : Pancakes

Bazaar items :
-Crystal Ring
-Replenishing Bracer
-Shield Shards (from crystal knight budget)

Suitor : Princess Chrysanthemum

Retainer : Zoey, Reginald

Study : Combat, Defense, Healing Magic, Force Magic, Dark Magic.

Responsibility : Crystal Knight

Missions : Defeat Crystal Overlord, Join the fight, Help Test New magic.

Imma train my ass off, then find immortality in this world

Martial Prowess- 2x (10 points) For Firearms and CQC
Unflinching Courage- (10 points)
Reincarnation- (40 points)
Divine Weapon- (10 points) Assult Rifle of choice
Divine Speed- (20 points)
Artistic- 2x (10 points) Music and Painting

Would just spend my life devoted to art and shit, no need to go full murderhobo.
I'll just kite fags if they try to fite me.

>Female 11-year old
>Dark Magic

>Magnet
>Unchanged for all the others

>Curse
>Mediumship
>Healing (Self-service)
>Psychometry
>Telekinesis (Precision, Power) 19
>Future sight (Relevant)
>Interference (Targeted)
>Barrier (Wide)
>Vitality
>Invisibility (Ghost, Invisibility field)
>Levitation (Flight)
>Familiar - Cat (Spirit Animal, with power of Tongues (Non-verbal) and Charm)

>Anxiety
>Mute

>Ally (Henry Morris)

>Yarrow Falls

>Victoria Bainbridge
Us "ghosts" gotta stick together.
>Kate Fox
>Scarlet Manning

>Henry Morris
>Eric Strickland

>Overcome
>Family

I want to be the little ghost. Also, possibly a child detective/exorcist, alongside my smooth-as-silk feline sidekick/translator.

-Prince
-High energy room
-Harsh room

Mentor : Teresa

Breakfast : Pancakes

Bazaar items :
-Crystal Ring
-Replenishing Bracer
-Shield Shards (from crystal knight budget)

Suitor : Princess Chrysanthemum

Retainer : Zoey, Reginald

Study : Combat, Defense, Healing Magic, Force Magic, Dark Magic.

Responsibility : Crystal Knight

Missions : Defeat Crystal Overlord, Join the fight, Help Test New magic.

>Training until i'm overpowered
>Help testing new magic (become physically stronger)
>Join the fight
>Obtain immortality.

it'll be fun

I have a question about the latest Worm CYOA, What are the limitations on the 20pt tinker power? do we just get access to what we see in the game or do we unlock the entire tech base?

So for example if i picked Halo would i be limited to bits UNSC, Covy and of Forerunner tech or do i get the entire knowledge base that will let me build anything from those tech tree's?

And finally if i do get the entire tech base what setting would be the best one to grab to get the most tech?