Eldritch Moon Spoilers

Zombie horde edition

Other urls found in this thread:

wpn.wizards.com/pt-br/marketing-materials-page/marketing-materials.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fifty 2/2 zombies
>that's as many as five tens!

Source?

>exile all graveyards

>Exile all graveyards
Wrong template.

>massacre worm.
>bile blight
>token hate in general
>blood stalker

man, i love this card so much because that 8 just screams timmy but god dam, the 3 is so good.

This. 50 zombie tokens sounds like a load of bullshit.

Fifty sounds like such a random number, and it'd read "exile all cards in all graveyards", you can't exile the graveyard, it's not a permanent, it's a game zone.

I'd still play this Lilly if her first two abilities, casting cost and loyalty were right tho.

>get out 50 2/2 tokens
>feeling happy, although you just lost your planeswalker, the game is sealed, all you have to do is wait a turn
>your opponent plays this card
YFW, Veeky Forums?

CANT WAIT TO COMBO OUT WITH IMPACT TREMORS BOYZ

>If you discarded a Swamp card this way
should be
>If you discard a Swamp card this way

>Exile all graveyards
should be
>Exile all cards from all graveyards

laugh it off and play more weird shit.

ideally edrazi shit

Yeah, need source or I'll just assume this is a fake.

"Yeah, saw that coming".
It's the same reaction as every time I drop Army of the Damned. I expect it to be interfered with, I just wanted to see my board full of tokens.

Seems fake. Spacing looks off and zombie tokens enter the battlefield tapped almost always

The name seems pretty retarded too, the gatewatch is there too right?

This

Confirmed fake and gay, but if they honestly try this route with her character it'd be
>Liliana, the Last Straw

Yes, but this is Innistrad. If anyone is going to save the plane, it makes more sense for it to be Liliana.

But I'll admit I just think the idea of Liliana slapping Emrakul with ALL THE ZOMBIES and being like "bitch, leave" is just too cool not to do.

>If anyone is going to save the plane, it makes more sense for it to be Liliana.
god forbid they solve problems without planeswalkers for once

>50 zombies
fake as fuck

The name is actually the only confirmed part from poster titles.

>That text cutoff on the -3.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING.

>gain 100 life
It's not real, but planeswalkers do silly shit all the time.

See pic related from wpn.wizards.com/pt-br/marketing-materials-page/marketing-materials.

The name is confirmed.

>wrong shape of the card
>wrong wording

It is obvious fake.

Christ that is some shitty card design if real. Not that it's bad, but ugh.

Get this super sweet MtG wallpaper

Aslo, fullart

Yeah and they're getting raped, didn't you watch the trailer?

Gatewatch can't really do much shit off Zendikar, where Nissa has the power of a ferocious sentient plane that she can channel at her leisure.

>emmy gets dredged

No, they're just going to Innistrad for a silly face competition.

NoNo, a majority of zombie token creators are untapped, this etb tapped thing is new, like 3 or 4 blocks new.

Can someone tell me why we aren't getting spoilers on a daily basis? It's like they reveal 3 to 5 cards in a day, sometimes 1 to 3, but some days they just don't even spoil anything. I don't get it. At least give us something to check out once a day, WotC. This random spoiling bullshit is annoying, especially with that most recent card. "Here's a new, interesting card, but we aren't going to show you the front part of it. Have fun!"

WotC makes me so fucking angry.

They've been much tighter with Eldritch Moon's spoiling. I imagine it was to keep Emrakul a secret, but it also slaughtered hype.

We aren't even supposed to get spoilers at this point, they start next monday, not this week. I think we're lucky to have anything at all and enjoy the early look, though I think they shouldn't have started with so many eldrazi related stuff and skew the fanbase view.

Guess we're in for a Sudden Spoiling

God I hate these four idiots.

Bit there are only three of them.

Mfw the Jacestice League comes to Innistrad and uses friendship to beat space gods.

Not played mtg in a while, but is this set just "we want the bloodborne audience"?

Yes
Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that, but yes.

Yes

There is only one thing I hate more than The Avengers saving the day, it is Jace saving the day.
Couldn't we have Sorin whip Nahiri's ass?

Emrakul and Ulrich killed all the hype I could get from this set. Not even 50 2/2 zombies can make me smile now.

The Jacetice League is going to show up on Kaladesh too aren't they...

Jace is there to the left of Gideon.

Yes and it's based.

Nothing Wizards can do about your shitaste.

Just wait for the DESIGNATED block, probably more to your liking.

Are we actually getting an India set? That might be fucking awesome if they have yalis and naagins and devas and stuff.

They'll now be a staple in MTG since their debut in Oath. Personally, I think I'm going sell my cards and get out, because I'm not enjoying the game anymore. Too many stupid people, both players and WOTC.

Kaladesh.

>even more eldrazi
>based

Fuck off

Clasm

personally i cant wait to see what kind of mutants are coming...some wierd zomby-eldrazi-random shit could be fun.I mean not if you play infect or burn,but if you play mtg its all ok

Erasing "20" from your sheet and writing "100" instead is easier than finding 50 tokens and make space to put them all on the table

>You like tokens
>You have 50 2/2 tokens
>I don't like tokens
>I win the game if you don't have 50 life

Thalia, Heretic Cathar.

2W, 3/2

First strike

Creatures and nonbasic lands your opponent controls enter the battlefield tapped

Thoughts, Veeky Forums? Just got a link from a buddy who works at my LGS.

C'mon they actually look cool this time. And I was one of the bitterest motherfuckers when they released Zendikar 2.

Kill yourself you autistic shit.

>new birthing pod sorcery
>new thalia
>new clone

this set

This is one of the best recent sets, keep crying some more, underage bitch.

What birthing pod sorcery?

leaked last night

This is trustworthy why

It isn't

Random guess: Does it say "First Strike, creatures and lands your opponents control enter the battlefield tapped"?

>2016
>erasing the 20 instead of just putting a 1 in front of it to make it 120

I do not speak taco language.

>no ETB trigger
>whenever you attack, you exile a target creature and it becomes that creature, and then that creature comes back at the next end step

It's shit.

the account mentioned the brunela art before it was spoiled so they have some credibility

Translators?

What I posted literally 5 minutes ago:

Nonbasic lands but yes

3/2

First strike
Shit your opponent controls comes into play tapped

Meh.

see
Thalia is decent, clone is shit.

First strike.
Creatures and non basic lands opponents control enter the battlefield tapped.

The lunarch's council doesn't grant salvation. Salvation must be earned by sword iff necessary.

Everytime it attacks, exile target nontoken creature. If you do it, this card converts into a copy of the card exiled until the end of the turn. Return the exiled card under it's controller at the beginning of the next endstep.

Source: myself. Im not Spanish but Im portuguese and the languages are pretty close.

Supplanter of Identity
2UU
Creature - Shapeshifter
Whenever Supplanter of Identity attacks you may exile another target non-token creature. If you do, Supplanter of Identity becomes a copy of that creature until the end of the turn. Return the exiled card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the begining of the next end step.
0/3

I hate mtg players
The game is ok tho
Not great. Just OK

>pod sorcery

>correct template
>fits with wotc's fix all the broken things schtick
>user made a confirmed leak before

checks out
So what are the best things to pod into? kalitas? world breaker? linvala?

pod into that sweet new werewolf legend

o wait...

New Emrakul is really shitty

Eh, she's okay.
She's not amazing and she's not the tyrant king of monsterkind that her old version was, but she's hardly useless.
Fatty flying trampler with protection from the worst kinds of removal is a "6/10" by my standards.

>the 3 is so good
Against what? Veil's -2 is great because it hits Bogles. This doesn't.

If you think Pod is good as a sorcery then you don't understand card value.

Fuck yes, my waifu is back and she doesn't suck!

I think it's better than people are giving it credit for. Don't think of it as an actual Mindslaver trigger, just think of it as "When you cast this, your opponent discards their hand and probably loses a few creatures in the process too".

I like it. They managed to keep the theme and make it still be a good little hatebear. Works great with exiling effects too, which means it'll have a home somewhere.

You don't need 50 actual tokens you moron. All you need is 2: 1 to represent tapped and 1 to represent untapped. You can do the numbers with dice or by writing it on a piece of paper.

That said if this card is real I'm going to carry around 50 zombie tokens for the explicit purpose of covering the table in them when she ultimates.

you play this and win if you don't get caught by a sideboard card which you can easily get rid of in the turn where you fucking MINDSLAVE your opponent

>She

Pretty god for slapping your enemy with their own shit

>50 zombie tokens

Bitch please, run that shit with Ghoulcaller Gisa and Cathar's crusade.

Or just keep bouncing your Reflector Mage.

>Mindslave opponent
>Check his hand
>Clip Wings
>Clip Wings
>Opponents face

>fake spoilers in the OP
>idiots think it's real

>hand full of creatures, you just look on in despair
>hand full of removal, but not enough land to use them
>to simplify the card it should just read "when Emrakul, the promised weakling enters the battlefield, fight target creature and your opponent gets another turn."