I've been thinking for a long time about starting some sort of Dungeons and Dragons type campaign in Minecraft

I've been thinking for a long time about starting some sort of Dungeons and Dragons type campaign in Minecraft.

First we'll need a group of DMs interested in building and running adventures, working on plot, etc.
Then once things are more set up a good group of PCs interested Roleplaying Adventures.

Theres not too much built right now, But found a great location to start up. Pic related. Its on a realm, So just post your minecraft name and I can whitelist any one interested.

We should have some good mods, some tekkit mods, and the boob mod because it helps with role playing !)
We need to have special rules so Peple (4chaners aren't people the ere Peple, like pepe, get it?) don't grief, I hate Greifers, we should have a secret server to catch Greifers and prevent them from ruining our roleplay experience, we should build a super base with traps and redstone so we can stop people from stealing our diamonds , also can I be moderator I have a lot of experience I as mod on cousins Minecraft server and everyone liked me, export Greifers, they called me the moot because of how hard I banned their asses

Sorry I forgot my name:
DRW1357911

I'm definitely willing to build stuff for campaigns. My username is wraithwing12

sent an invite!

yours didnt work though.

Holy shit, so much autism in one post.

I think that was the idea

>They called me the moot because of how hard I banned their asses

Top kek

It's a great idea op, now that I come to think of it, with some adpated add-ons it could be the thing.

Anyway, even if I only have the cracked version, i'll be more than happy to help. I'm no minas-tirith tier builder, but I know a few nice tricks.

Keep us posted, this sounds promising

Forgot to mention if it's okay for cracked versions, please add Saraconor

Sounds good, could i get a add? Pageo

Marty_Party
This sounds right up my alley.

Added you

Wouldnt work, sorry

If you're looking to grab mods, Battlegear and Ars Magica would be some nice ones. I also remember a plugin that let you change your player model height for elves, dwarves, whatever else. Haven't played in a long ass time. Probably not gonna check it out but thought I'd drop that off.

Would the game play more like a turn by turn RP or more like a Gauntlet: Dark Legacy Dungeon Crawler?

not turn based, everything would be real time... No dice rolls or anything. when you want to attack youll just attack things. if you want to jump.. just jump, lol

Since the world is measured in meters (1 block is one meter high and long) you could indeed easily map out your map for gameplay reasons.

I'm up for some building, Add Kanaloas to your white list. I used to build stuff for the old DF server that used to broadcast here.