Filename thread

Player characters edition

oh god why

for use in other threads

Wait at least 2-3 threads before reposting this, please

>not "reasons for adventuring"
>not "grindcore band names" either

Ahem

Those who use it actually say that it's more comfortable than a qwerty keyboard. I'm not one of those however, so can't attest.

source?

What happened?

Looks like they tear gassed some protestors. Better than getting beanbagged.

what could go wrong?

Am I the only one that likes this? I legit want to explore the Maelstrom.

I'm guessing Morrowind with a lot of mods.

so does the comics, two gigs is nothing these days

The joke is that those things are really overdone. If you were the only one who liked them, they wouldn't be overdone now would they?

>what do you mean "which one"?.jpg

>user has never seen a Dvorak layout
Really?

I don't get it

What show?

Pretty Cure.

Is it good?

I still don't see how people have difficulty with the stack, the last card played does it's thing, then the next one, and so on.
I've barely even played and it is not just simple but the most obvious way.

Taking down a large size creature.

It's got some filler episodes, but I binged around 40 episodes when I was without internet for a week. So I'd say so, yeah.

it's spelt verisimilitude

Those "people" also have a terrible secret and worship Old Ones, so take their testimony with a grain of salt...

If I'm to get banned for posting this (again) please specify how it's breaking any rules. The scars are sealed so it's not gore and the lewd bits are sufficiently censored

Sometimes it gets hard of things get removed and how stuff that involved those things still trigger or not etc.
It's a straightforward concept, but the execution is surprisingly complicated at times when a lot of effects get stacked on.

point, it should be labeled "explaining layers"

I saved two copies in case something happens to the first one.

Is this the Irregular at Mahou Gakouen?

Goddamnit, that series pisses me off so much. The first novel was pretty ace, and then the second novel turned him into LITERALLY Iron Man, but also Superman, but also Batman, but also The Punisher.

And then it had a tournament arc.

I used to think western Mary Sues were bad, but at least they didn't get a series of books published, followed by a manga, followed by an anime.

His sister is still the worst fucking thing about the whole series, though. Even worse than he is.