Apologize

Apologize.

Sorry

Not until it can sustain a price over 40000 sats. Until then it's just a shitecoin.

Sorry i bought you at 3.00 and sold you at 3.50 :(

dubs checked
your sins are forgotten son

Not sorry, boarded the Ark a while back. Hopefully 3k is enough to be comfy in a year or two

It's not. You need at least 4k so you get 1 Ark per day.

fucking holidays have me tapped out

I don't wanna buy at an ath but I'm really tempted because the new wallet release is imminent and the price is gonna go even higher. wat do biz?

Please forgive me for I have sinned

man sorry i didnt buy more ark when it was still $3.00.... im still comfy at 480 arks, and will hopefully make it to 600 if not 800 by end of year, but if it dips one more time i may try to get to 1000 arks

god bless

just buy, user. Trust me, 18k ARKie here. I tried timing the market when i had 24k ARK and i learned the hard way. Any other arkie here will tell you how manipulated and suppressed the price is by whales.

forgot this.
>pic related

all of the weak hands let go
looks like we've reach a point where
those hands were replaced by master-hodler
strong hands
before the mobile wallet release
beyond excited to hit ETH levels in a month or two.

I sold yesterday for a quick profit in some other coin but that coin crashed

I almost sold this morning thinking ARK was going to crash again. Decided to go eat breakfast first and think on it. I decided against it and not ARK is moving up.

Repent, sinners. There is still time to buy NOW.

I did exactly this last night. I've held ark for months and thought it would have no real movement until mobile wallets.

Is this going back to 35k? Why is it pumping right now even? I should never have doubted my sweet ark

>bought all in at the dip to $2.90 the other day

I've been admiring my good judgement ever since

>moving goalposts
Fiat trading pairs coming to bittrex. Sats will be irrelevant.

Apologize.

Ark is the largest % of my portfolio.

My only regret is that I wasn't able to buy more when it dipped to $1.90

I CONCEED
BLESS ARK
CURCE THE BTC

Fucking finally. Hate sats.

Send me some arkies

Fucking this. Had 20k now a poor faggot at 3k ark. Fml. It’s still tempting to try to get more Ark by day trading. I just want more Ark man. Need my fix.

Yup. I am now withdrawing all my remaining ARK to wallet.
I cannot risk trading this any more. If it dips, I'll just keep stacking