Should I all in IOTA with my 0.7 BTC...

Should I all in IOTA with my 0.7 BTC? I can sell all my altcoin assists at a profit and go all in on IOTA since it'll go do a Ethereum right?

its already at 10 bil market cap

if you go in now you might catch the correction and lose 30% of your stack

No
Iota hasn't corrected yet because many early investors can't access their iota. Caused by a "bug" the iota foundation is currently fixing.

don't listen to these fags trying to mislead you, buy high sell low is the Veeky Forums way to riches

>Caused by a "bug" the iota foundation is currently fixing.

Haven't they been 'fixing' that for a few months now?

Exactly this

Anyone here actually researched IOTA? How do the transactions get verified without fees? Are there miners?

hehe they totally dont need the central coordinator XD its just training wheels :p dw bro the tech is real

>Are there miners?

There aren't. Theoretically every time you do a transaction you validate two others yourself, making the work and small energy cost on that device. Issue is that you need a capable device to ever make a transaction, something the blockchain avoids because someone else handles the validations. One of the IOTA founders has said they want phone companies to put specialized hardware into their phones to make it possible to use the tangle (how IOTA works) so they can use transactions. Good fucking luck with that

More like a week or two

The tangle brah

Man my memory is fucked. Must have been thinking of something else. That completely makes sense with the current bullrun then though. Lack of selling power means buying power easily overtook it and caused major FOMO

>Qualcomm will do that

Stay poor arker

Just sold at $3.48 - will buy back on the dip

Let me guess, it's that 'Q' post in their slack that has you convinced

Well, the Q announcement is supposed to come today, let's wait and see.

It's probably not about Qualcomm though, some other user made a good case for it to be about Q learning.

>some other user made a good case for it to be about Q learning.

Exactly

Possibilities

Literally no word about iota