Paizo General /pfg/

Paizo General /pfg/, an experiment in splitting off parts of the Pathfinder General community, using the same abbreviation for ease of searching both.

No discussion of 3pp products; if you want to do that, go to Pathfinder General.

To kick this off, I've got two questions: first, is it "pay-zoh" or "pie-zoh?" I've always wondered. Second: is there any way to get an extra vigilante talent?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Previous Paizo General thread: [none yet]
Previous Pathfinder General thread:

First for how do I make my druid rape his animal companion?

Why does Paizo content suck so much compared to you know what?

I think it is because they have to balance it for the munchkin PFS players.

It's pie-zo, first.

Second, aside from Arcanist and Oracle, has Paizo printed anything outside of the CRB even close to Wizard?

Third, this thread and this idea is garbage, and needs to stop.

crossover from 3.5 allowed or entirely just paizo shit?

Entirely 1pp paizo.

Welp, fuck this thread then. I wanted to ask about what's a good combination of ACFs for Fighter or Wizard, but I guess I should go fuck myself then.

Because it suffers the "Butthurt Problem".

Pathfinder was made because people were butthurt over 4e. PF tried to revive 3e, but they had zero experience in creating quality content, and made its pronounced flaws even worse, and only made tiny fixes. End result is a trainwreck with no originality and plagiarism in spades.

Same with Path of Exile. People were butthurt over Diablo 3 and tried to revive Diablo 2, but failed miserably and only exacerbated its flaws because they have no idea how to create a good game, only a grindfest. Now you're grinding for a combination of sockets in a specific color, rather than just sockets.

Almost everything created in response to a brand's latest product suffers from the "butthurt problem". They become so focused on the mindset of "I'LL SHOW YOU!!", and instead of forging something new, they make a forgery of what they think it was.

You could ask the actual pathfinder general, this is basically a troll thread/pure ass-pain.

Not a troll thread. If there's enough people and interest to make it work, I'd say it's a good thing to have.

Ask over in Pathfinder General.

But... but... MUH BEGUILER.

That's called bestiality, and tends to come on an evil alignment.

Shaman. Full casting, hexes, can add cleric spells to your list with human FCB, and can cherry-pick wizard spells with the right hex.

Paizo wrote some of the 3.5 content you know.

Paizo 3.5 stuff was 2PP

2nd party is the customer. And WotC fully officialized the mountain of Dragon Magazine content Paizo made.

So what new spear + shield feats are there?

They were mentioned in 's post, but I do not know what they are referring to.

Yeah I'm curious about this too.

Fairly sure they were talking about Shield Brace from the Armor Master's Handbook

Oh, that one... eh, I don't like ACP applying to that.

I suppose I'm spoiled by forbidden content.

In the description for Griffon Mane it says it costs 10% less for a magical flying ability, but I can't find a magic flying ability you can make.Can someone link me?

Does it really matter though?
Mithral / Darkwood Heavy Shield has 0 ACP.

Mostly for cost reasons, to be honest.

> Mithral weapon that weight 0.5lb or less is cheaper than its masterwork counterpart

Come on user, Darkwood heavy shield is like 270gp?

Yes, which leaves no excuse for non-silver blowgun darts etc.

What is happening

Serious on-topic discussion of 1pp Pathfinder, obviously.

Pic related.

sup, /pfg/ whats your fetish
>Catboys
>Cat/wolfgirls
>furries
>ABDL/Inflation

see pic related

This is our home now

Toasting in epic bread.

After all, we can't let the shills get their way, can we?

what

Who is your favorite Paizo's Staff? Is it still Mark? Do we still love Mark?

Mine's pic related

fag

>1pp - 1st Party Pigeons

how would you guys stat up pic related?

and now, I provide you a brief break from the pigeons

and now, we will be returning to our scheduled pigeon-related program

How is this different from Pathfinder General? Why don't you delete this and go post on Pathfinder General? Just how many dicks do you suck in a given day?

It's an experiment to see if there's enough demand for a general thread that only includes 1pp Pathfinder material, rather than discussing the wealth of other stuff in the game.

Not only is that a fucking retarded idea but there's clearly fucking not if 60% of the thread is just fucking pigeons