12) Walton
13) Steem
14) ARK
15) Navcoin
16) Neblio
17) Modum
18) Everex

Should I add/remove something

I am 1.85 meters tall and a beatuiful chad.

Reddit.

Most of those are scamcoins aimed at people trying to get rich quick with the next gimmick and pointless coin. They might generate some money, but they'll remain bubbles and pop at any time. I'd rather invest in something I can believe in.

Ok, like what for example?

BTC, NEO, ARK are all legit projects stop spreading bullshit

OMG for sure. Neo is questionable, cardano as well, but at least they have potential. But I'll be honest with you, I posted the comment to see who'd come up defending the rest. Never heard of CobinHood, Neblio etc, those UG altcoins wither away most of the time.

Ye, BTC might be legit but it's way overvalued

No REQ? tsk tsk

the only one worth keeping is chainlink

Keep

BTC
OMG
NEO
IOTA
LINK
WTC
ARK

gas everything else

Please don’t listen to this fucking idiot. I can guarantee you he doesn’t even understand what the token will do when plasma is released, and has no idea that they are ahead of schedule on the roadmap. Anyone not balls deep into OMG right now is a brainlet.

the only way to supermoon with such a diverse protfolia is if a majority of your choices moon. unlikely. having fewer coins, just the best ones, and it's more likely you get more of your money supermooning at once. distribute the risk to lower your risk and you also distribute the reward and lower that as well.

that being said, i still plan on getting some combicoin in january, top 30 coins rolled into one sorta thing.

the more money you ahve to invest the less important my advice is i think. but if you need max gains on lunch change, too many coins in the basket just makes it harder to get superlucky

Where's the salt?

>iota #7
>not #1
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

They are not in any particular order

Where's Stellar?

>no monero

do you hate money ?

BTC. NEO. WTC. ARK.

Maybe IOTA and OMG. Dump the rest of that shit, at least if you're playing long.

This man knows

Hard to say without knowing how much you have of each. I would say you're spread too thin but some of these are more "moon mission" coins than long term investments.
I would just add more of the top 10 coins. You have BTC, IOTA and NEO. Not bad but I would add in LTC, ETH and XMR. Your portfolio looks like it could use stability and those 3 will offer you that.

ETH?