YOU SHALL NOT PASS

YOU SHALL NOT PASS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPCfmiO4a4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do whales do that. Don't they want to make money? Why do they want to accumulate more than they can sell off?

DO I SELL INTO THE BUY WALL OR BUY INTO THE SELL WALL THIS TIME???

Lol there is now a 60 BTC buy wall at 3000 sats

Oh my, someone is accumulating hard
Going all in, wish me luck bois

typical binance manipulation. you're looking at the next Link. hope i'm wrong.

See that right there? This is a buy signal for me.
Fake walls are reverse psychology.

What pisses me off is the idea whales need months to accumulate, most could grab all the coins they could ever want buying off the wall but god forbid they pay a small markup or something.

The whale putting up the wall and accumulating is the same...

So just how many coins does this faggot need? Why can't he just buy up the sell wall like everyone else? He is afraid he'll make 9x his profit in the long-run instead of 10x?

It's HIS wall for Christ sake.

Yes, it's his wall because he wants to scoop up cheap coins from panic sellers, what i'm saying is he is a greedy bastard! If he wants more coins he should just buy them off the sell book like everyone else instead of holding down the market.

more like a 30% difference in profit, maybe more since he would probably trigger a moon before he even bought all the coins he wanted.

You obviously have less than 10k in crypto. When you need to buy $100k+ of some coin, do you really think that you run in and buy up the order book? Spike the daily volume? 2x the price with 20 percent of your stack? Ok

substratum will actually have a working product

Battle of the walls!!
SellBoi is getting eaten!!
more entertaining than NFL desu

Nice whale fight

Don't ever underestimate human greed.

Fuck yea green whale!!

>put up a sell wall
>put up a bigger buy wall
>people buy up your sell wall in a frenzy
>remove the buy wall and watch idiots get dumped on
>laugh

Whalefiiight!
If that sell goes down you'd be an idiot for not buying SUB
youtu.be/LPCfmiO4a4M

I hold SUB, but the whale wants to safely exit his position on SUB for whatever reason. Once that sell wall is down you're going to see the buy wall go down and you're going to get dumped on

i would want to exit that too
im an network engineer and what they do is nothing special at all
if they could reduce the data size that the client recieves by a factor of 50% or more they would be intersting but right now its literly nothing that couldnt be done by anybody else

Whale war!!! Whale war!!!

Public beta coming soon,
rumors of bittrex listing (token burn will happen after)

Also the Net neutrality vote could easily give it a nice pump

Full product release in January.

SUB will keep increasing in value when people release it will be cheaper to run a site on Substratum than a centralized web host

Obvious whale trying to get cheaper coins, lmao, its gonna skyrocket once the sellwall is down, you have been warned

Shit.. Your FUD works on me.
Maybe I should just wait and see.
Too many moon missions the last two days have made me a bit thoughtless and rash

The fact that there’s walls on both sides doesn’t bother you?

ok i will read the white paper now and give you an honest oppinion that is not based on a 3 min yt vid

>tfw it's the same whale doing both walls and laughing his ass off at people in awe

It's fine, but thank you. I believe you.
Would decentralised internet be viable at all theoretically? Or decentralised Cloudflare that Gladius.io is trying?

Pro tip : tech doesn't matter, alts are all about news and speculation. Coin burn, buttrex rumors, release in January, says it all. This is going to $1 even if the product is a heaping piece of exit scam shit.

I do in fact speculate in shitcoins purely on the hype, That's why I went hard into IOTA two days ago. But this SUB hype seems quite mixed and therefore I wonder about the product itself.

yes. that is not the problem.
in the whole white paper that i have now read the word compression was only mentioned 1 time in relation to the preperations for release.
i would see that this could be quite interesting for users on mobile devices because they plan to integrate payment. ease of setup is important in cases such as vpn or tor.
most people dont use tor because its difficult not because they feel safe.

for decentralised cloudflare is pretty sure do able since you got the etherium vm that does pretty much what would be needed.

if i would make a SUB like to be successful it would need:
-compression
+payment integration
-viable ddos protections

if the compression isnt better then whats used right now its useless

>"hosts pay sub to deliver sites to clients"
imagine you dont like what you read and know you can make somebody pay for it by hitting F5

Guess what, before IOTA was a 5x'd Veeky Forums tier coin it was a SUB tier coin - low key and with small and ignored threads. I got in at 10 cents and am watching SUB grow from a coin no one cared about to one that is not picking up Veeky Forums attention. This will be at least 50 cents by Dec 14. Maybe $1 by January release if Veeky Forums picks up on this like they did IOTA.

Deeper down the rabbit hole...

>he's monitoring this thread

Ultimate red pill : he MADE this thread and is using VPN's to reply to his own thread to get himself famous.

Blackpill : I am the whale who made this thread.

the buy wall is for when another whale thinks the price is tanking from other panic sellers follow the panic and drops his whole bag. the buy wall will catch the knife prevent slippage and get a huge discount on a ton of coins and the price will return to normal in the same second.

put in your orders in front of the buy walls and you will get free gains from when slippery fish panic sell. immediately sell right under the sell wall and then put in another buy infront of the buy wall, repeat, accumulate coin.

I see.
That's stuff they probably will solve later I suppose? Compression isn't exactly a new science and shouldn't be their biggest problem
If those walls belong to the same whale or the same group then what?

yeah unless that guy literally presses one "cancel order" button

then you buy at market price and keep the gains?

haha boiiii u better delete this