Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 19

Rolled 42 (1d100)

Last time we had officially finished moving and took some old world corp installations. That was when things went wrong as we attempted to communicate with an old world AI only to draw the attention of an Old World Black AI. JAL appeared getting erased by said AI only to start a massive war.

We then found ourselves besieged once we shelled the bot armies bases. Our own tactics were used against us as in desperation we had our heroes do all they can and put out a massive bounty against the AI.

Now we struggle to survive even as the war grows ever bigger...

Rolled 34 (1d100)

Last Thread: archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47838985/

>>>Turn 268
>>>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>>>B. Try to improve Base
>>>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>>>Points: 22 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>>>Pop 218k
>>>>>>Military 3.1k.
>>>>>>Food: Very Good
>>>>>>Water: Good
>>>>>>Morale: Good
>>>>>>Medicine: Great
>>>>>>Health: Very Good
>>>>>>>Armaments: Very Low
>>>>>>Fuel: Above Average
>>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>>Reputation: Bought Corp
>>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab. Breakroom
>>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire. SAMFAP.
>>>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 54. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator. Plasma Pump. Fusion Reactor.
>>>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Maticico Power Armor(extensive). Lighter Shields+(limited). Engineering Exo-Suit(abundant).
>>>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>>>Materials: 5 supply. 4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 29 common construction mat.17 rare construction mat. 8 very rare construction mat. 4 Extreme rare construction mat. .25 common mat. 11 rare mat. 6 very rare mat. 2 extreme rare mat

Rolled 46 (1d100)

There's some sweet, sweet profit to be made here somewhere. By the way, Genie would you go ahead and remove the bounty from our list of materials?

Bounty:
-4 supply
-20 common contruction mat
-10 rare construction mat
-4 very rare construction mat.
-1 extreme rare construction mat
-20 common mat
-10 rare mat
-4 very rare mat.
-1 extreme rare mat.

Also make sure they know we want at least that one AI's CORE if you're going to cash in on this bounty. Can't make the claim without the proof.

Rolled 25 (1d100)

Action 1
Now is a GREAT time fore some live field practice of making repairs while being bombarded.

It is what we planned to do anyway.

Ginny use CopyCat and try to mimic some of the Omitar's ability to make repairs while under fire, and teach it to our own forces/bots.

Action 2
Biggy keep up the bombs, we've got to keep stalling for time until reinforcements show or Jal wins.

Pilot Hero keep up the firepower with our behemoths and tank forces, and your own vehicle of course. Have the Behemoths and heavy tanks buckle down behind cover while any fast/lighter vehicles follow Pilot heros lead.

Roy is still missing I presume?

Rolled 52 (1d100)

So what we'd have left is:

1 Supply
4 Psi Mat.
1 Ultra Rare Psi Mat.
9 Common Construction Mat.
7 Rare Construction Mat.
4 Very Rare Construction Mat.
3 Extreme Rare Construction Mat.
5 Common Mat.
1 Rare Mat.
2 Very Rare Mat.
1 Extreme Rare Mat.

On that note...

-Action 1
Upgrade our reactors (whichever ones are most suited to it) with an extreme rare mat (or extreme rare construction mat if it'd work better) so they can handle the drain from our shields better.

-Action 2
We're facing bots, yeah? And we're an industrial civ...load up a FUCKTON of magnetized iron filings/sand/etc. into cluster munitions for our artillery and fire into their amassed forces outside our base. It'll get everywhere, they won't be able to get it off, and joints/weapons/etc. will all get jammed as well as possibly sensors and shit. Magnificent.

Rolled 35 (1d100)

Not a bad plan, since we can't make Lightning Plasma Shells from our SAMFAPs and yet. . .I can't help but feel that Oldworld Bots are built for that sort of thing.

I can imagine them being built to handle duties like constructing in the middle of one of those Lightning Fields we've seen in this setting.

...do we REALLy have to use the extreme rare mat now? oh this better be worth it!

How about:

-Action 1
Upgrade our reactors (whichever ones are most suited to it) with an extreme rare mat (or extreme rare construction mat if it'd work better) so they can handle the drain from our shields better.

-Action 2
We're facing bots, yeah? And we're an industrial civ...load up a FUCKTON of magnetized iron filings/sand/etc. into cluster munitions for our artillery and fire into their amassed forces outside our base. It'll get everywhere, they won't be able to get it off, and joints/weapons/etc. will all get jammed as well as possibly sensors and shit. Magnificent.

Biggy keep up the bombs, we've got to keep stalling for time until reinforcements show or Jal wins.

Pilot Hero keep up the firepower with our behemoths and tank forces, and your own vehicle of course. Have the Behemoths and heavy tanks buckle down behind cover while any fast/lighter vehicles follow Pilot heros lead.

Rolled 40 (1d100)

I like it, but you ought to have Lil' P (god I hope he's unexpectedly awesome, justifying Bane's scaredy-catness of him) REDLINE and then next turn have him do Sick Tricks to put the detriment onto the bots.

So vote for this, but with REDLINE.

Rolled 93 (1d100)

...Yeah may as well hold the line. Letting our ops and who ever shows up do the damage.

Rolled 48 (1d100)

Sounds fun

Na I can't agree to redline. " ...next turn they drop 1 below their original grade." Because of that. We don't need to be weakened. We should use that as a finisher or to get away. We just need to keep our stuff working and hold out.

Rolled 87 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 53 (1d100)

Reactors have been upgraded. Now we can push them a lot more without problem and their energy usage is more efficient helping deal with how fast they can consume power.

Fires shot upon robotic forces. In response the robotic forces got hit by some strange pulses. We aren't sure what they did and the robot numbers of increased. When they noticed our shields were holding out better the robotic forces blockading us have begun construction on something.

Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>>Turn 269
>>>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>>>Points: 22 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>>>Pop 218k
>>>>>>Military 3.1k.
>>>>>>Food: Very Good
>>>>>>Water: Good
>>>>>>Morale: Good
>>>>>>>Armaments: Very Low
>>>>>>Fuel: Above Average
>>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab. Breakroom
>>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire. SAMFAP.
>>>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 54. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator. Plasma Pump. Fusion Reactor.
>>>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Maticico Power Armor(extensive). Lighter Shields+(limited). Engineering Exo-Suit(abundant).
>>>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 9 common construction mat. 7 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 2 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat

Rolled 91 (1d100)

Action 1
Aright we need to resupply our Armament. Ammo and shuck I assume.

Action 2
Biggy, Annihilation Bomb. They think they can just build shit on our lawn. Use one Construction Mat. to make it a hit hard. If Sarah can help ya by teleporting do it.

Ginny study the enemy and see if you can find a weaken for us to use.

Lord your command should help keep our guys in line. Then see if you can get the spec ops to hit the robots in other ways.

I forgot to ask. When something is channeled we need to keep spending turns on it or is there something else we need to do?

Rolled 58 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 8 (1d100)

Rolling

Rolled 70 (1d100)

You have to keep spending turns on it. Once you stop it will cease to function.

Alright.

Rolled 55 (1d100)

Armaments made.

Annihilation Bomb activated. However this does not stop their construction efforts. In addition we suddenly find ourselves being bombarded at by new bases.

Ginny isn't able to find any weaknesses. She notes however that the bots being deployed are not all of Omitar origins. Somehow the AI is persuading or hijacking other robotic forces. This may result in some kind of potential weak link...

Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>>Turn 270
>>>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>>>Points: 21 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>>>Pop 270k
>>>>>>Military 3.1k.
>>>>>>Food: Good
>>>>>>Water: Above Average
>>>>>>Morale: Average
>>>>>>>Armaments: Average
>>>>>>Fuel: Low
>>>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 9 common construction mat. 7 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 2 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat

Rolled 57 (1d100)

God dam it... This AI has to many turns to work with. Now it will have more.

Then there's our lack fuel as well.

Ginny you think our can counter persuade or over whelm their connections to free them?

Also can we get info on how the other bases and area is doing? Have people starting attacking to get that bounty?

How is it that these guys know EXACTLY where to build fresh new bases that aren't immediately under attack?

if we were to do that, even as bots, we'd be plopping bases in the middle of monster nests.

The AI is gathering allies with knowledge and using that, I assume. That or they been there from the other robot factions and just started attack us.

Fighting has been, I think, this game's hardest part for us. Our para guard is turtling while the CEO works. Wasting Warband is unlikely to send a big group to help.

I would ask Ginny to call the AI in their group to help. Just not sure if that will do anything.

Rolled 28 (1d100)

Vote

...lol that wasn't an action user

We will crack as many resources as we need to stay fueled, Ginny could copycat Jal's HAX skill to turn the installation they just built... Hell Ginny can flip the whole robotic army.

Rolled 86 (1d100)

I think the "new bases" firing at us are just other bot bases we weren't aware of that have joined the Omitar AI.

They're building something to bring down our shields, which we need to stop.

If nothing else Ginny could try bad assimilation on the fuckers building a shield breaker.

What can we build that will break this damn blockade?

Do the bots have any kind of personal shields? If they don't and we still can't wreck them with plasma, we're in trouble.

There wouldn't happen to be any Maticico bots in the fray, would there?

That plus CEO's codes could potentially provide us with an instant backdoor maybe?

We dont necessarily have to break the blockade, per say.

We just need to survive long enough and distract the enemy while JAL and his Brood take the brunt of their forces.

We've already got Matar Sec and Rejects on the way, plus everyone after our gigantic bounty, AND monsters from Jiggy's bombs.

Corporate override works on all Corp stuff I think, ill bet it would be a good idea if we could try to flip as many bots as we can with our hero's skills this turn.

Rolled 5 (1d100)

"I don't know.'

The other bases are mobilizing their forces attacking the bots. This is made even easier by the fact that most of the monster and zombie forces are being lured into deeper black bot turf.

The black AI according to Ginny is somehow persuading other bot forces to join it. Thereby bypassing that entire problem and getting more to boot.

Choose adviser heroes they'll actually provide guides and advice readily unlike most other heroes.

Some of the bots have their own shields while others work under other bots who provide shield coverage.

You would have to loo around. Its unlikely the Omitar Black AI would be stupid enough to deploy maticico bots near you.

If you want you could always change view points.

>If you want you could always change view points.
Let's be honest that would probably lead to us cocking up what a fine job JAL must surely be doing leading the Brood against the AI.

There's more of his Brood than there are of us anyway.

Rolled 31 (1d100)

Hmm, it has been a while since we've played Brood not since Petyr or the Brooding Bandits.

I wonder if Matar Sec leadership and Reject Military Advisors could hold down the base while we switch perspective

Rolled 81 (1d100)

Unless people want to change view point, I suggest one of our actions be to send Biggy to look for Maticico bots the Black AI has suborned. (He's free to do his thing [of fucking shit up] along the way, if he wants.)

Hell, we could also send Sal to find them, he's somehow succeeded at suicidal solo search missions before.

I'm not sure what exactly we will do with this information, but I'm sure it could be useful.

Basically my thoughts too

Rolled 86 (1d100)

Meanwhile someplace deep underground.

"FUCK me this bots are goddamn endless," moaned Roy as he finished blasting apart another bot force.

"Click Click."

"Yes Doctor Clicky the Brood King just died again. He'll be back next soon enough anyhow and no doubt taking on another bot army solo."

"Click Click clickidy clack."

"...So wait what?"

"Clack click Clack."

" That new broodmother of yours is fucking crazy...and they actually went for it?"

"Click."

"Well shit. With those new reinforcements, the bounty, monsters, and zombies just how the HELL is this goddamn AI still able to hold out..."

"Clack click."

"Good point we don't even know where its based at. Already took down three of its AIs and still no goddamn lead."

"THE KING HAS RETURNED!"

"Welp into the breach it is again."

" Click *BOOM*"

"Nice shot Clicky."

"Well well if its not YOU three again. Come to fail and die?"

"Not before you do Rusty."

"RUSTY? I WILL SHOW YOU RUSTY!"

>We didn't get to ally this magnificent AI

Rolled 39 (1d100)

This AI is basically grabbing our dreams using it to pull out our intestines by the nose

Defending against an onslaught of monsters, zombies, and bandits and the fucking brood through he use of superior artillery, firepower, repair and construction ability, and hordes of metallic war machines marching upon the land as it blockades and bombards its foes from multiple bases, each one that is destroyed is built anew

Except that was supposed to be us...

Rolled 67 (1d100)

I'll settle for taking its bases and technology.

Action 1
When in doubt, DIG. Trenches, barricades, earthen defenses to fill up our gaps and stop their artillery.

Use those mega transports we built to haul masses of dirt and start shoveling with our exoskeletons

Action 2
Practice of making field repairs while being bombarded.

Rolled 28 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 14 (1d100)

"CLiiiik."

"Oh come on its fucking hilarious how angry he gets when you call him Rusty."

"Cliick."

"Well that just makes things more interest. Hey KING you found him yet?"

"NOPE. JUST ANOTH-oh dear."

"Oh crap now what."

"BLACK BOTS. HE DEPLOYED HIS BLACK BOTS."

"Ahah FINALLY we are starting to get close."

"Clack clack Click."

"Right Doctor Clicky or we just pissed him off that much....that is an awful lot of black bots though."

HEROIC SACRIFICE ENGAGED.

"And there goes that brood king again...fucking crazy bastard. Hey Clicky when are those fancy reinforcements gonna come back?"

"Click clack Click."

"right...we are super deep behind enemy lines. Of course its gonna take awhile."

"Clack Clack."

"Yeah...its looking like running away may be smart. King didn't take out nearly as many of those bots as he usually does."

"NEGATIVE. HOSTILES SURROUNDED. SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY OR PERISH."

*RUMBLES*

"ALERT. UNKNOWN SOURCE OF QUAKES...DETECTING UNKNOWN BURROWING ORGANIS-" Bot gets sent flying.

"BBREUAGH."

"WARNING WARNING BROOD BURROW WORM DETECTED. EXECUTE IMMEDIATLY OR-"

Bot explodes.

"OR WE WILL BE OVERRUN. ADDITIONAL WORMS DETECTED."

"FUCK Clicky I thought you said they were going to take awhi-oh fuck me its YOU."

"Been awhile hasn't it Roy?"

Additional Brood forces detected. Broods unknown.

ERROR

Detected Brood Zulyozr. WARNING

WARNING

Brood zulyozr Detected.

Rolled 81 (1d100)

Also remind everyone that if there's no more US then there's no more bounty.

Rolled 85 (1d100)

"WABBERJACKY!"

"No, I said Zulyozr!"

Go Roy!

Rolled 59 (1d100)

This!

Wow things are getting interesting Brood side

Rolled 39 (1d100)

Use a rare construction material for Action 1

Not sure how Action 2 is helpful, we repaired all our shit and are now hiding behind our shields.

What we need is to do something to stop those bots from building whatever they're building.

Also to send Biggy to look for Maticico bots. Or have him sabotage what the bots are building while its still under construction. The latter.

Rolled 44 (1d100)

Digging has commenced.

However the enemies construction continues and their barrage does not seem to be letting up. Luckily our repairs are able to keep up with their damages but their grey goo is starting to pile up...

Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>>Turn 271
>>>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>>>Points: 19 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>>>Pop 270k
>>>>>>Military 3.1k.
>>>>>>Fuel:Very Low

Rolled 68 (1d100)

Remember that trick where Sarah grabs a huge mass of grey goo and Ginny targets it to make it go nuts and target everything?

We should do that again, and drop it on the bots' construction.

Other action-continue repairs, return fire (focused on a single base?), or look for Maticico bots?

Rolled 63 (1d100)

Addendum: Or convert some food into fuel. Geeze, >Very Low.

Rolled 19 (1d100)

Hmmm. I smell opportunity.

Action 1
This War is a great opportunity to improve our military.

Use it to train more forces as we dig. Put our facilities to use and start churning out more soldiers and rear them in the trenches.

We plan on fighting a defensive style, having our troops protected by thick armor and defensiveworks and turrets. What better way to teach our soldiers how to fight in our planned style than through true combat instead of merely simulation?

Engineers, keep digging those trenches and earth defenses!

Action 1
Remember that trick where Sarah grabs a huge mass of grey goo and Ginny targets it to make it go nuts and target everything?

We should do that again, and drop it on the bots' construction.

Other action-continue repairs, return fire (focused on a single base?), or look for Maticico bots?

And convert some Food into Fuel. Button down the Tanks and Behemoths behind our earthen defenses to save some of the cost of this fuel.

Rolled 12 (1d100)

*Action 2

Rolled 54 (1d100)

Fuel and troops!

Rolled 57 (1d100)

To the trenches!

Rolled 36 (1d100)

Sure

Rolled 26 (1d100)

Alright, I guess just strike that third line from Action 2.

And reinforce the trenches and earthworks using a rare construction material, please. almost want to go rarer than rare

And hope I don't fuck this up.

Rolled 42 (1d100)

Forces being trained.

Reminder only one thing can be done per an action.

Goo has been moved but unfortunately before it could do much damage it was somehow shutdown.

Rolled 40 (1d100)

Alert the enemy has finished their construction and working on repairs.

>>>Turn 272
>>>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>>>Points: 18 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>>>Pop 270k
>>>>>>Military 3.6k.
>>>>>>Fuel:Very Low

Rolled 92 (1d100)

Biggy, whatever they just built, fuck it up.

Rolled 85 (1d100)

This and give him whatever free supplies he wants to build the counter

Rolled 18 (1d100)

Vote. Double up action baby

Rolled 98 (1d100)

Supporting these

Rolled 61 (1d100)

-Action 1
Biggy, Sarah, Lil P/Big P, and all of our SpecOps squads are to form a strike team and fuck up whatever the bots just built before it does whatever they built it to do.

They can have whatever resources they need/want that we have..

Activate [Redline] [Teleport] [Activate Agent]

Action 2
INCREASE THE BOMBARDMENT on the fucks outside our base. If they still have fucking shields everywhere blasting our shit out the sky then use cluster munitions. Otherwise use electro munitions, I don't care but I want those bastards gone.

Aside:
-Feed the SAMFAPS resources
-Break open our Supply for fuel.

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Do you guys tend to think that burning Fate might be an option soon?

Rolled 30 (1d100)

I can support that

No, save those for th crits. It takes 2 or 3 fatepoints to match a 100 or something.

If we have over 15 Fate points ware we able to spend a number of them to "force a 100"?

Rolled 27 (1d100)

I think that it increases the level of success by one. So if we get a 90+ on a roll then it would act as a crit, I believe.

Rolled 55 (1d100)

That's Action 1.

Action 2: Continue digging. Reinforce the trenches and earthworks with a rare construction material.

Normally I would support an expanded version of what I want, but "all of our SpecOps squads" includes both psi and psylocked, which presumably don't mix well.

If we can have those units attack different sides, I guess it could work. But Biggy specifically has a bonus to running solo.

I don't know the rules for fatepoints.

Really? Shit, burn a fate point on this

If its possible to fate point boost this then fuck yes..infact spend 2

It took us 3-4 months to get this many fatepoints. Genie doesn't hand them out like candy you know guys.

Genie also owes me a Giant Space battleship I still want to see used in Pre-Fall Sci Fi Hero quest

see These things are the accumulation of MONTHS of hard work by us on previous games. We really should reserve them for the absolute necessity of a crit.

Well we're facing CIV Death so yeah I think so. Im 99% sure they are containing us and them gonna unleash a WMD on our ass. So we need to break outta here.

Rolled 90 (1d100)

Technically yes that is true its why when used on a crit fail its no longer considered a crit fail.

It would be a false crit at best which isn't as good as a natural 100.

Unless you have a hero who has abilities relating to luck.

Biggy dispatched.

However the expected detonation...happened. However when it went off suddenly a cloaking field went down. Revealing some very nasty bots...who were surrounding Biggy.

"It looks like you fell for our trap! Muwahahaha," cackled a unique looking bot.

"Well shit."

Alert
Our hero unit Biggy is trapped!

WARNING
An hostile army has uncloacked right on our front door!

I am in a bit of a tight spot regarding that quest. Its too big for me to keep track of which makes me sad. To continue running it I would have to cut out a lot which is making me hesitate. Its too hard to keep track of the two heroes, the megacorp, AND the fucking brood. Especially with me having to pay attention to the other factions/politics. Its too much.

Rolled 42 (1d100)

We will need fuel. I would say 1 action attacking that build and the other refueling by breaking fuel.

Rolled 100 (1d100)

Believe in JAL user. He has a pseudo Glowy Joe ability because of his extensive surviving despite bad luck

WARNING
Shields are failing.

>>>Turn 273
>>>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>>>Pop 270k
>>>>>>Military 3.6k.
>>>>>>Fuel: Critical

Rolled 94 (1d100)

...Shit...shit we need to save Biggie.

Ok....extraction plan, take pouring fire onto the bot army around Biggie, danger close. Get our teleporters in there and get him out. Pop all the relevant hero powers and spend a fate point on this roll

>Come on nat 100

...another nat 100 for our allies im hoping?

Rolled 64 (1d100)

Well shit.

>Believe in JAL
>100

We need to save Biggie, but also ourselves!
I'll accept this as action 1 though.

Action 2: Refuel! Use food, resources, materials, whatever we need to get our fuel back!

Hopefully the shields will hold just long enough for us to still bring them back online next turn.

I don't blame you Genie it was too much for us anons.

What started as a fun game for two lovebirds to go rape alien civilizations with a giant fleet turned out into something HUGE.

I mean, even fantasy adventurer hero quest with his dungeoneer GF was much more simple to play.

Rolled 4 (1d100)

Passive Agent Backup If hero is however already engaged a fellow agent will appear and help hero. This would be a time to use it. Plus it could show use our new hero we haven't found.

Maybe have Sarah shake the land.

Definity need the refuel.

Rolled 37 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 52 (1d100)

I was going to try to have Ginny help with the fuel crisis but you know what? That robot hero? Fuck that guy. Activate Bad Assimilation: target: the unique looking bot that gloated over trapping Biggy.

Hopefully that'll give the distraction we need to extract Biggy.

That's a good point about the Agent Backup.

Rolled 3 (1d100)

I concur at that to

Rolled 15 (1d100)

Support

Rolled 24 (1d100)

We have temporarily refueled ourselves. Meanwhile the bots are bringing their structures backup online. However not before we suffered a massive bombardment of plasma and grey goo along with bots.

Biggy meanwhile is up shit creek with being surrounded and attacked. Despite our best efforts the enemy bombardment surge has pushed our forces back. The large amounts of grey goo is certainly not helping matters.

According to our engineers grey goo is pooling all over the place and traces of it can be found everywhere.

At this rate I'm tempted to try and douse our base with Plasma to kill off all this fucking grey goo.

Or call in some Brood to try and eat it.

Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>>Turn 274
>>>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>>>Pop 270k
>>>>>>Military 3.6k.
>>>>>>Food: Average
>>>>>>Water: Average
>>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>>Health: Good
>>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure(damaged). Auto Defense Network(Damaged). Trenches(Damaged). barbed Wire(Damaged). SAMFAP. Shielding Station.

Rolled 19 (1d100)

Action 1
Try to sterilize some of the Grey Goo using our Plasma Pump and a big hose.

Action 2
Whatever we don't, Ginny use Bad Assimilation and make them go haywire.

Keep buying time. We're not going to win this but we just need to live this until the AI falls.

Rolled 98 (1d100)

Action 1: Emergency Repairs. Ginny use Common Construction Material.

Action 2: Little P, Redline and spearhead a push to clear a path to Biggy.
Launch kamikaze drones ahead of Big P when Little P makes his push.
Power Armor and Maddened and Psylocked Spec Ops will follow behind Biggy.
Sarah and Psi Spec ops will try to hold the path open with sheer psychic will (Telekenisis).

Finally, open our supply.

Rolled 87 (1d100)

I guess we keep breaking down food for fuel.

Support our hero in any way we can.

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Vote

Goddamn I knew we should have built our main base directly on top of the Reject underground one.

They and Matar Sec better be working hard outside this blockade!

Rolled 76 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 27 (1d100)

Supporting

Rolled 95 (1d100)

Emergency repairs done.

Little P attempts to fight their way to Biggy. However the enemy army this time is something else. They were able to easily grind our forces to halt and only with Sarah did they successfully force a path open.

hostile heroic Ability Activated.

However that was when suddenly from behind them they could hear the shields fall...and there was a brief pause in the air. The pause ended with a sudden rain of artillery fire right upon our exposed forces and structures.

The barrage rain did not stop as it seemed fully intent on pummeling us into oblivion.

While we made a path...the pathway only led to devastation and a trap.

Alert
Our shield generators have been destroyed!

Grey Goo has massively increased and appears to be guided...

The enemy has begun their assault!

Enemy structures have revealed themselves to be some kind of super weapon that is blasting apart our bases!

Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>>Turn 275
>>>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>>>Points: 16 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>>>Pop 260k
>>>>>>Military 3.1k.
>>>>>>Food:Below Average
>>>>>>Water:Below Average
>>>>>>Morale: Low
>>>>>>Medicine: Good
>>>>>>Health: Good
>>>>>>>Armaments: Low
>>>>>>>Infrastructure(damaged): Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab. Breakroom
>>>>>>>Defense(crippled: Fortified Superstructure(crippled). Auto Defense Network(crippled). Trenches(crippled). barbed Wire(crippled). SAMFAP(damaged).

Shit bases... I wonder how they found the bunker.

Also this had break the supply. Why did our shields drop if we have some fuel?

Rolled 32 (1d100)

Okay, time to say fuck all to the secrecy this is getting too close for comfort.

Action 1 + 2
JAL. Get your Brood asses over here and protect our bases NOW.

We're rescinding the orders on secrecy, we need those metallic fleshy constructs of yours in between us and death ASAP.

Chances are nobody will even pay attention considering this thing is keeping everyone else occupied.

Rolled 31 (1d100)

Enemy hero and units who was secretly in your base destroyed the shield generators. Didn't matter if you had power.

and you don't know how they found the bunker but they did.

Kek.

Infiltration of our base IS our primary weakness, this is why we left the old place.

Well, being killed by our weakness is one thing. Being killed by our dreams is another.

But we're not dead yet, and every turn we hold on is another turn for JAL to win this. He's our only hope.

Rolled 24 (1d100)

That's basically using the Agents idea we proposed a while ago too. Infiltrate a base, lower the defenses, and open them up for smashing with artillery and war machines.

Rolled 23 (1d100)

.... fuck

Also right Lord how do we get Maticico off their asses and protect us? I can only hope your talks are going well.

We have to have someone who can finish this in action. Yet not sure how long we can keep going.