The succubus is completely clueless and cannot believe people do icky things such as kissing and horrible acts against...

>The succubus is completely clueless and cannot believe people do icky things such as kissing and horrible acts against nature such as having sex

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Doom Guy can't understand why people would want to rip and tear the forces of hell and spends most of his time playing Stardew Valley.

This garbage doesn't even belong /b/. Go fuck off back to re ddit you cretin

Congrats, you took a creature known for one thing, then took away that one thing. Guess you're left with nothing.

Reminder that a thread died for this.

>mfw imagining all the quality threads that've been buried under retarded cutesy cutesy Veeky Forums waifu Read-It lite shit on this board

I actually kind of hate you.

>The Paladin is a giant slut who likes jocularly raping his teammates HARD IN THE ASS and can't understand why they don't see the funny side.

Instead of shitposting in a shitty thread, have you tried to post quality threads yourself to bury the shit ones?

>burying this thread

Good luck when you morons keep bumping it.

How does she get her sustenance?

I would post in a quality thread if there were any :^)

Skin oils through handholding.

>yfw someone tells her ways to maximize skin to skin surface area contact

Succubus thread. Okay, we rolled that one out of the way. Let me check the catalogue, it's getting a little later in the afternoon and we still have to get through a lot of our shitty thread quota.

We've still got to churn out a "Stat Me" thread, two threads about stuff that isn't Veeky Forums related but is poorly shoehorned in by tacking "-in your gaming experience" onto the OP, a quest thread that just won't fuck off to /qst/, fourteen thousand alignment discussion threads, nine "would X survive 40k" discussions, some waifufaggotry, an edition war thread, something about paladins, and /pfg/.

Get to it.

That is silly user, succubi live off of semen. You can't get semen through hand contact

not with that attitude

>You can't get semen through hand contact
>kroot faces when

>the Succubus Goddess becomes celibate

I dunno. Have you ever dealt with teenagers? Plenty possible to get semen through hand contact.

Inadvertently?

So... a Spartan?

i've played alongside this exact character in the past

>What setting?

Spartans can't be Paladins because they were evil desu.

FATAL

>the Planetar is thrown down from heaven after being caught sniffing the Red Knight's greaves

>she feeds by direct, unfiltered psychic contact with her donors
>they're all emaciated, desperate junkies that follow her from town to town like Burning Man meets Trainspotting
>joining them involves an application process

Those sorts of threads only get like 12-20 post tops before archive.
These sort of threads on the other hand reach 300 in less than a day, easy

Sex sells, shitposting sells. Eventually you start giving them what they want.

>Used to think shitposters were Demons
>tfw shitposters actually Devils
>nice suit

Meanwhile, these fun killing assholes keep posting stat me threads

IIRC, 4e did something like this. Succubi have daughters, and those daughters harken back to angelic origins, with a great love for art and culture and the sheer beauty of the world... until they get a little older and are dragged off to be raped into the hateful, manipulative seductresses that are typically seen.

Good threads are shit.
Shit threads are good.
Nice ideas disappear into the void.
Memes live forever.

Sounds kinda SoT

SoT? Shit on Toast?

F

>horrible acts against nature such as having sex
>The natural way of reproduction is a crime against nature
What?

Sword of Truth, but it might as well be Shit on Toast, yes.

Daily reminder that rape is also natural.

You'd better believe it.

well, she doesn't know that

Gettin' real tired of the board police that feel the need to post in every damn thread

You should pity them instead

I mean how fucking sad must it be to spend every waking moment on the same board, to the point where you start recognizing the samey threads and then get janitor-delusions?

You should save your pity for the people who post the samey threads.

... You sure mate?

I remember succubi being devils (and therefor ex-angelsin 4e).

Nothing about them having daughters who seemed pure and stuff

>fuck off back to re ddit
>File: 146

Source?

Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad

Clearly the wizard did a number on her 'brain' when she was under his control. I hope he enjoyed affecting a succubus that way, because that's some weird disturbing crap.
She's a baka, clearly.

Veeky Forums explained, an old comic about an elf, a succubus, and a salamander that play traditional games that still pops up here from time to time.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon

I am opposed to both the threads that ask me to stat the rando of the day, and the threads that open with a PLOT TWIST sentence fragment.

>implying reproduction is natural
>implying consciousness is natural

Antispirals please go

>waah my shitty threads died

be the change you want to see

Because this is such a "fun" and "original" concept like the harmless necromancer raising the dead for labor....

so what QUALITY CONTENT of yours died with 0 replies?

Yepp, strange things come out of the MAID character generator.

>no fun allowed

>Hurr durr cute innocent succubus
>Fun
Sounds retarded. [Insert character concept] with a twist isn't fun, it is just a lazy attempt to seem witty.

I'm having flashbacks to when "reddit" was filtered.

I had to blacklist redit, leddit, ledit, lerrdit, credit, readdit, raddit, 9gaddit, and a host of other shit.

I once played a cambion who had to be kept in check with the spell Innocence of the Virgin.

During downtime we discussed at length the ethics of using such spells to control nymphomania

Lotte a cute.

You're not wrong, but where did that come from all of a sudden?
Isadora is cuter.

I don't remember that either.

The closest thing that comes to mind is the loli-succubus monstergirl from MGE, which iirc is supposed to be pure and innocent, but still has the succubus lust aura and feeds on spirit energy/semen of men, so she's essentially subconciously making people want to rape her, without understanding what's happening. That's kind of fucked up, really.

I don't know how to feel about these. On one had they're innocent and adorable, on the other, they're rape booby traps.

Speak not its name, lest its evil be unleashed!

Kobold Quarterly did an article titled The Daughters of Lilith, all about succubi culture and biology in 4e since they were now devils. Fiends could now reproduce among themselves like mortals, but as fallen angels the succubi produced more innocent and niave daughters than other devils would. By order of Asmodeus they were to let the young succubi learn art, culture, beauty and a pure, innocent sort of love for those around them. Succubi mothers truly love their daughters as they should... but sooner or later infernal agents will drag the girls off to be raped and tortured for centuries, with learning to seduce and manipulate their way to freedom the only escape.

The article even suggests having a distraught succubus run to the party for aid in preventing her child from suffering such a fate.

And never played the monstergirl quest but that one sounds like a thing that came up in a game I run. Succubus couldn't beat the party but cursed a girl they were protecting with a lust aura. The paladin has been working to keep her isolated until the curse is broken, which should actually be happenning soon.

Alices are completely naive. An Alice finds a guy she wants as a big brother figure and sticks to him like glue. Since she's a succubus sub-type, she gives off an aura that makes men lustful. Eventually, no matter how nice the guy is, he'll break down and rape her (rape because she's naive), but the next morning she will remember nothing of the rape or any lewd things she learned. Her body remembers, though. An Alice's memories can be restored and made permanent by entering Wonderland, but Wonderland is fucking awful.

>but Wonderland is fucking awful.
Counterpoint: it has best cats.

True. I do like smugcat. It's just the madness and no-one-does-anything-but-sex aspects that bug me.

lawful neutral at worst. hell the Spartan society was one of the most progressive in that era when it came to gender equality.

They also considered childbirth a battle in its own right, meaning women who died in childbirth were given a warrior's funeral.

They also raped little boys, murdered diplomats and killed newborns that showed any signs of deformity.

>Alice wants a big bro but is too naive to know he'll rape her

And now I'm reminded of that German Veeky Forums guy and his loli in training.

>muh samefaced cosplay "monster" waifus devoted to making me happy
Apply suicide to self.

>implying there's anything wrong with those things

I'm sure their corpses danced a little jig out of joy since giving birth to warriors made their lives worth something in the eyes of men.

Now maybe I'm just overthinking it, but something about this post really smells of passive aggressive salt...

Except gentle grooming is nowhere near the same level of creepy as rape would be.
And I ought to know.

Show me where the evil fapfodder touched you, user. Get it off your chest.

Those are only wrong because you're filtering them through a modern perspective, user.

True, it will only be as creepy as an emotionally abusive and manipulative relationship with an authority figure that doesn't give two shits about her as long as he gets to use her body.

Wrong site asshole, tumblr is two doors down

This meme where we take a monster and invert them is so fucking tired. It's not even original at this point.

You know what would be original? A succubus who's actually a fucking sex demon.

Fucking monsterfags.

>This meme where we take a monster and invert them
>implying

Wrong board cupcake, /b/ is across the complex.

>A succubus who's actually a fucking sex demon.
But that makes fa/tg/uys freak out and come up with a laundry list of excuses why the succubus would do everything but sex.

You're so obviously female it's painful.

Of course a woman doesn't understand how men can fall in love and are actually loyal, so in their twisted minds they see developing a relationship as some manipulative sort of grooming because heartless manipulation is all women know.

You have nice damn taste user

Or the guy brags about it and everyone knows what a douche he is.

The intercrural sex with prepubescent boys is the only one of those that is bad.

Ha ha holy shit get the fuck out

>casual justifying his newfaggotry
>inb4 nuh-uh i been hear since 2012!

They treated the helots extremely brutally. Take your Spartaboo glasses off, buttercup.

Nah, it's edgy grimderp "reality sucks get used to it" fucks like you that can get out.

Wow, you're reaching really hard. There's a lot of beauty in reality. Like sexy young boys and girls and knocking up women.

And there's a lot of sickos. Like you and others who call kids sexy and... well I can't argue with impregnation being hot. That's just nature. But you'd have to be a creepy fucker to want that with kids.

>They treated the helots extremely brutally. Take your Spartaboo glasses off, buttercup.
>implying the helots didn't deserve it.

The number one cause of pedophilia is sexy children.

At least I don't go over the speed limit in school zones :^)

Don't know why, but virginal succubi are an adorable concept

Virginal sluts are the best because gap moe.

>Don't know why

It should be pretty obvious.

Sounds about right

>"Ready to experience the little death, mortal?"
>"H-Hey what are doing?! Jesus...you don't just try to kiss a girl without permission! What's wrong with you?"
>"What do you mean I'm scared? I-I've done this...stuff...with loads of guys!"
>"I can't just call u-up names out of nowhere!"
>"This is awkward! I bet you didn't even bring a condom!"
>"H-Heh guess we can't do it n-now then!"