DRAWTHREAD: Battle-Butts Edition

Previous one: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6bFTVi0hHs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMiXgTAkys8rfNi2l2s5PUDAFXlgRsGCd
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=freckles dark_skin solo rating:safe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting a friendly, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.

Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. Time would be stopped, so anyway to show that would be cool. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown.

Those are some serious drumsticks.

Just in-time for new thread; 24 Hour Bump!

Changed some small details but otherwise the exact same request for my Changeling Investigator.

The heart sells it.

Requesting art for this Space Marine chapter. They take heavy visual inspiration from the Arbites like in pic related. The most common weapon for the chapter is the combat shotgun like the guy is holding, and otherwise use power mauls and big tower shields. Each Marshal-brother has a big Dredd-esque badge as a besagew. Their paint scheme is in the bottom if you feel like coloring it.

Alternatively, if you just want to come up with a chapter emblem for dredd marines, please do

Gotta put a lil love into it.

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!

That rapier is disgusting, not the concept of a rapier but that one in particular. The fuck is the lettering on the blade? 0AHA0..? Are those Chinese inspired dragons all over the hilt?

think someone can draw me a picture of her relaxing happily in a bathhouse surrounded by some corpses?

free charlotte

forgot the photo

It has runes on it, dude. It's obviously Nordic in design. As weird as a Nordic rapier is.

I believe it's Germanic in nature; mostly choose that type of style because a standard rapier I can only imagine is a nightmare to draw..

Requesting this male fairy bathing himself in the literal tea cup of our party's wizard, while shrugging and smiling like "Nobody said this was unacceptable."

Bump from last thread Requesting a Yuan-ti fanatical priestess. She is dressed with a Mayan/Aztec wardrobe.

For the pose if its not to much trouble could she be in the middle of sacrificing someone with her twin pronged dagger? If that's too much just have her looking high and mighty as shes addressing her followers.

thanks in advance.

I DEMAND SOMEBODY DRAW SOME SEXY LIZARDMEN

Migrating from previous thread! I would like a picture of my Tiefling Sorceress/Fighter drawn up. Many thanks to anybody who wishes to pick this request up!

She looks similar to the image in the top left corner except with black hair instead of grey that, falls just past her shoulders with a natural curling at the tips. She also has more muscle in her arms and a heavier bust similar to the pic in the top middle. Her tail is similar in weight, thickness, and anatomy to the tail in the top right corner. She has a few slashing scars along her upper arms, calves and tail from previous combats

She is wearing the outfit in the middle bottom of the image, except the breastplate to the immediate right of that picture the existing grey chest piece. Her trousers are a little shorter, ending just below the knees. She also does not wear boots, exposing her calves and caprine hooves.

She is posed like the guy on the bottom left, with a saber in her left hand and green fire in her right hand. She sports a bright and easy smile with sharp teeth.

I think your request might have been filled in the last thread. I'll try to find it.

Whoops! Request was answered nevermind! Much thanks to for the draw!

Posting this to show I'm still here
Requesting a recently de-cursed vampire be wonderstruck because s/he sees the sun without feeling pain for a long time.

Can I get something for my PF inquisitor? After a short stint of having his daughter mauled to death and being infected with rat lycanthropesy, the poor guy tracked down an ex-party member who was now an NPC, betrayed him, murdered his master, crippled him, and traded him to a pact devil to bring his daughter's ghostly soul back to the material plane.

If I could get the guy standing in the muck of gore, contemplating his actions as his shadowy ghost daughterfu gently wraps over his shoulders and maybe touches his mask, that would be absolutely splendid. Guy really has a penchant for the colours of green and black, wears a breastplate, and is missing an eye, and has full-body burns over most of his skin which he makes an effort not to expose to open air.

Requesting a old as shit grey elf reminiscent of Doctor Weird from Aqua teen hunger force. He's a wizard, and like 370ish years old. (I'm unsure how elves near the end of their lives look.)

Requesting a giant gummy snake eating marshmallow fish or fighting another candy monster.

Bump

Anyone wanna take a crack at drawing my Gargoyle gal playing a harp?

Moving on over here. I can get better refs if needed. But im honestly not picky on how it turns out.

Requesting a big monster looking kind of defensive/indignant. He's humanoid, bipedal, burly with a snakey face. Think the snake guys from Dark Souls. Take whatever liberties you want as long as he looks like a reptile and is showing off his ripped bod. I heard he's got an 8 pack. The dude's shredded.

He's scooped up a guy in his arms and is holding him close to his chest. The guy in question is confused and roughed up looking. Also would be cool to get a speech bubble coming from the big lizardguy snapping "Stay away from my baby boy!"

If you're wondering wtf the context is, here it is. One PC is playing a guy who sucks physically. We got dicked in a cavern by lizardmen and he got walloped down to no HP. We were all busy fighting off other lizards. The big lizardbro in question was bearing down on the Weak Nerd of the party, so out of desperation he rolled charisma, exclaiming "YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" The lizardbro hesitated and looked at him like why not? And the little dude blurted out "because I'm your son!"

Queue to the big lizard scooping him up and protecting him for the rest of the battle. The only problem is now none of the other party members can get near him, and the lizard's being very obstinate about the whole situation. Good times.

If you're still around, I got a WiP fampie.

Hey pals, MSpaintfag here

1. Reply to this post with a request for a simple/strange monster or character
2. Make sure to include a link to inspirational music for me to listen to
3. Wait 40minutes-whenever to receive shitty, colourful art that is Still-Slightly-Better-Than-What-I-Could-Be-Doing-With-My-Time-If-I-Were-Sober. Drawn in Microsoft Paint using a prehistoric logitech wireless mouse.

I'd like to ask for a guy for a sci-fi setting a lot like the first pictures. For clothes any kind of spacesuit or jumpsuit you want, the pictures are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that a jumpsuit be the tight shiny type, but a spacesuit can be modern and lightweight or bulky like the one from Alien. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as much a meek, 'mamma's boy' type as possible, but constantly ends up walking down the wrong alleys and gets in way over his head. However he also always ends up finding a way to make the best of the situation.

Thank you!

Could I have a rary? It's a red or blue thing, kind of squishy, lots of legs. Grows and grows even if it doesn't eat anything, can only be killed by dropping off the side of something very, very tall.

Inspirational music: youtube.com/watch?v=x6bFTVi0hHs

Requesting a female half-demon warlock similar to the tiefling in the pic, but with wings akin to the ones in the pic. Instead of the reddish skin, her skin is purple. Her eyes glow red at the center and fade to a golden around the edges. Thanks for considering this

Those are nice butts.

Hey, can I get Grimgor Ironhide dancing in the ruins of a Dwarf fortress?

I'd appreciate it.

Migrating from last thread.

Request is for a character warjack for my IK game. It's name is Jotunn. The reference image covers most of the details. It does not carry the axes in the image. Minor battle damage to the armor plating is most welcome as well but not necessary. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on.

I'd love for you to draw a giant snake, it's the pet of one of my characters it's an anaconda it's got a big scar across it's face and it's missing an eye.

Inspirational music:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMiXgTAkys8rfNi2l2s5PUDAFXlgRsGCd

This was made for me early last year in a drawthread by bored_drawfriend, I was hoping to get the "final boss" version of this character after he had tacked on another 13 levels, left the party, impersonated Merlin for a while, and became the main campaign antagonist.

Between this pic and endgame he had become a vampire lord, as well as an insanely powerful mage. He carried the same staff as in the pic, and had black Archmage robes fitted over his leather cuirass sort of like how priest vestments are worn.

His skeleton lackey pictured was outfitted with ornate full body plate armor including a face mask, and a vicious looking mace.

Please/thank you!

>Not paintings, detailed works, feels or quickies
>But booty makes the OP
I don't know what to feel

okay but I'm not happy about it

Linking from old thread forgot to post details so I deleted my last post.
8ft tall, 300lbs, shaggy hair, covered in scars which he keeps covered in bodypaint to avoid scaring a city guard into attacking him, blue eyes, blonde hair when it's clean, shaggy beard, very square features, nose that's been broken several times, he is a cannibalistic berserker with a penchant for biting and gouging flesh.
Looks sort of like the image I found but is beefier. Wields dual axes but I don't care if the weapons are included. Currently wears only a loincloth, boots, and bracers. Keeps his hair in a braid down his back. Belongs to a clan whose spirit animal is a fox so in the center of his chest is a fox head tattoo.

If anyone considers this thank you.

Im the idiot who just posted the lizardman. I'll give your guy a try, but likely won't have anything for the thread til tomorrow.

I don't care how long it takes I'm just ecstatic that someone even picked him up, I love work in progress images too. Thank you for this. Take your time. And even though the lizard man was hastily sketched it seems it was still good.

Could I get a pic of a rotund, mustachioed dwarven robber baron in a fine suit? Victorian/wild west inspired, top hat optional, with either a cigar or a pipe. Definitely owns a pocket watch. Smug, smokey, smirking little banker like you would see in 1800s political cartoons holding up a bag that says HOMESTEAD ACT or something.

ay yo mimic can I try coloring this? I'd like to try my hands at stroking on the curves I see here, if you follow my meaning.

go ahead

An anchor for the 599 sqn drawfriend!

Requesting a loosely dressed asian-esque Half-Orc Monk with knuckles like the Statue of David and the muscle tone of a bronzed god.

Also mammaries.

I would like to request a currently recurring enemy from our forgotten realms campaign.

He has three forms the first is humanoid form that lets him walk among humans and weave chaos without drawing much suspicion. His second is a form that looks like a half demon he assumes this form when he becomes agitated. His final would be of his fully released demonic form that is a hulking behemoth.

All three forms share similarity's with the previous form i.e. human => half demon => full demon.

I know that group photos are slightly frowned upon here but technically Renek is one demon with three forms. While I have no delusions that this will probably just turn into a commission later, I figured I would try here first.

Think it would be possible to get her standing on a large tree branch resting against the trunk while sipping on a cup of some liquid?

Here's another update of this cyber-arms character. I've been pretty busy, but I wanted to post a WIP so you know I didn't forget about you.

P.S. I still haven't found any futuristic guns that I really like. Feel free to add your own reference images if you have something specific in mind.

Dunno which color I like more, so I'll just upload them all.

And the best one.

Yep, body freckles and red hair just go together.

Nice work on all those colors though.

Have you considered dark/tan skin?

Oh believe me, I considered it. That said, I'd lose the freckles if I went really dark, and I don't feel like I've got a good grasp of what colors tan would involve, and especially how the freckles would interact with it. Would they be light freckles, dark freckles, more colorful freckles, etc.

Requesting a TRADITIONAL GAMES and PATHFINDER - RELATED TIEFLING (RACE) INVESTIGATOR (CLASS), that's mostly human looking. The only features that differ are SHARP CLAWS, SHARP TEETH AND DARKER TONED SKIN (TRAIT). He has ROUND GLASSES (DRAWBACK), beard / goatee and long hair as ponytail. It would be nice to have him USING HIS BLUFF SKILL and GLOATING OVER SOMEONE as the GAME MECHANICS SUGGEST.

This was kind of funny the first time, but now it's just dumb.

>filename

I'm fuckin dying. Great work drawfriend!

I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

the knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword

Requesting a picture of her relaxing next to a waterfall admiring a white and blue flower.

When in doubt, look at what other artists do: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=freckles dark_skin solo rating:safe

Migrating once more from last thread, I would like to request a sci-fi elf character of mine: she's a psionic commando, wearing armor that's a mix of the leftmost and left-middle pictures, in clean white colors with little purple crystals embedded in it (like the one at the bottom of the pic, except purple and glowing). Any exposed skin (head for sure, maybe midriff, thighs or upper arms if you want) is white and cybernetic like the right-middle pic, and her hair is black, long and wavy like the pic on the right. And finally, she should have a swarm of glowing purple shards sorta floating around her (a halo around her head, maybe, and/or circling around her fist), since she uses them to attack and defend herself.

yus, this is good. I would've added more red to the skin though.

I tried.
Ignore Crippletron of doom

cute

Requesting a character for Warhammer Fantasy RP.
An apprentice wizard of the grey order. Young guy in his early 20s, tall and thin, messy brown hair and stubble. Wearing a scruffy grey robe and tattered cloak. Carrying a satchel of books and scrolls, a simple quarter staff and a shortsword

Could anyone try colouring this?

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.

Quick sketch, maybe needs to be more warhammer like?

Those proportions look a bit goofy.

yeah, payed to much attention to the upper torso

OK now he doesent look like a dwarf anymore : P

I tried too.

moses is that you

OR here. Thats actually really good. I like it, Id just make his hair a bit shorter and maybe give him a brooch shaped like pic related. Its a symbol of the grey wind of magic

OK tryed making him less moses like and more traveling wizard/vagrant like, will crop the hair a bit and add the brooch, about the staff have any pointers?

I would just make it a simple wooden staff with metal ends.

I'm so sorry but
>Usopp

I'd like to take a stab at this one tonight.
Is this style okay?
I was trying something new and it worked out sketchy but good, imo.

If a guy answered me the last thread do i have to rebump in 24h or he will reply? I am relatively new here.

Repost a single time in this thread, a WIP if you got one or your request.

Anwered bump? Dunno how to call it. W\e.

Absolutely cant wait to see.

I love that cap

New haricut, brooch and staff, face is rendered now i need to fix up his sword and polish up his clothes a bit more T.T

Looks very nice so far user. Can't wait to see the details on the clothes and accessories. Not OR btw just 'mirin

OR here, thats really awesome.
Thanks a lot

No problem, what kind of knick knacks or acessories would a gray wizard carry? i feel like he needs more stuff on him

I'll give it a go. Any guidelines on what colours you would like?

Hmm..gonna scour the RPG books for that. Give me a minute

Added a random scroll for the heck of it while i wait : p and painted the robes, thinks he needs to look more shady or worn, maybe some crappy boots will help,

OR here. Id make the skin pale and hair red

That works. Just looked it up, grey wizards wouldnt carry much much stuff around. Maybe if you wanna add something you can a few tiny vials of reagents, but otherwise grey wizard prefer to stay subtle

Grey wizards are pretty understated for Warhammer characters. They mostly deal with illusion and concealment magic and dress in very plain robes (or just ordinary clothes) compared to the other colleges. They tend to be rather scruffy too, which seems to be what you are going for, so that's good.

Generic warhammer wizard stuff would be lots of scrolls, books, scraps of paper pinned to the clothes, skulls (either real or in the form of brooches, rings, etc), quills shoved behind the ear or pushed through clothing, flasks, bottles and plenty of pouches.