Is your girlfriend ok with your tabletop life?

Is your girlfriend ok with your tabletop life?
Does she know how deep you're in the stuff?

>girlfriend

Haha.

My girlfriend is a Tiefling Ranger.

Conquistadore Chad is best Chad.

>Is your girlfriend
real? no

come on OP you are on Veeky Forums for fucks sake

>girlfriend
Fucking normies.

She couldn't care less if she tried but she's submissive and codependant, Hinata-tier, and a bit qt so I guess that's okay

>Is your girlfriend
>

You the dude from that thread a few days ago, with the on-and-off girlfriend who's submissive to the point of it being frustrating?
You convince to go with the titjob or not?

Is my right hand okay with my tabletop life?

Yes, yes she is.

My fiance has called me out on my standard characters. She has a point. Time to stop playing wise-to-reality veterans who have Seen Some Shit.

>there are still straight people on Veeky Forums
you lot are ruining my ERP, and all because you're either squeamish about it or because there's not enough rollplaying for you.

Yeah jany kicked me out for a week for daring to talk about my ex in a thread about girlfriends, we got back together thanks in no small part to you thirsty fags.

I set up a learning curve for her so she can gradually drop the doormat act with rewards along the way, if everything works out she would be moving in by halloween and getting the thumbs-up for the boobjob on xmas eve.
She wants giant balloon-types, I want something more subtle, we'll see.

I also told her to think of stuff for me to work on and compromise on, she hasn't come up with anything yet.

Yes.

Yes.

You know all those near-legendary stories from the 90's about all the scrawny nerdy guys who lost their virginity to hot goth chicks through WoD? She was one of those goth chicks. I wasn't the guy though, that was her now-ex husband.

She encourages it cuz its largely just making art & having fun with friends

We met through it and still have game night together whenever our work schedules match up enough that we can stay up past 930.
I'm just not allowed to get her into playing wargames, she doesn't want to get addicted and spend all of her money on it too.

> going to bed before 9:30

kek. Does your mommy tuck you in at night, too?

Old people go to bed early, bro

Fuck you m8, I like sleep. It's like sex except it lasts longer than 30 seconds.

>She encourages it cuz its largely just making art & having fun with friends

What the fuck. So you all just sit around drawing pictures when you play D&D?

Heh. My sex lasts like eight or nine minutes faggot, and depending on the girl I can go for half an hour.

I guess you need to go to sleep early because your mommy doesn't want you finding out about all the men she fucks while you're asleep.

Yeah but they're retired. OP claims he has a job, he has to get up early to get dem good boy points.

Don't you have a bowl to go smoke?

Some people work times that aren't 9-5. Please go back to high school.

My boyfriend was a gamer, we met through the RPG community, we broke up before we could play together though, unfortunately.

Yep.

>Heh. My sex lasts like eight or nine minutes faggot, and depending on the girl I can go for half an hour.

You're probably not underage, so I can't tell you to get off Veeky Forums.

But fuck dude, you are not mature enough to be on the internet. This is the cringiest shit I've seen today. It's like the kid who worked at Dairy Queen in high school, and still works there, bragging about his new Toyota Camry on Facebook. Nobody cares. It's not impressive. It's not even interesting.

But, just like Toyota Camry guy, you can't see it, because you're not really great at self-reflection. It's a maturity thing. You might get there eventually, you might not. But you sure as shit aren't there now.

She's actually the one that got me into it.

2bh camry guy is better off than a fair amount of neets who don't value having their own place, method of transportation, etc.
how old is he, if you don't mind?

I'm not dismissing your general point but that sounds oddly specific

When I was spending hours browsing Giant in the Playground and flipping through my uncle's AD&D books as a kid, my girlfriend was doing free form roleplaying games on Gaia.

She knew for a long time before we started dating that I was into Veeky Forums stuff,but only finally tried it when we started dating. She's exactly my type of player: not obsessed with optimization, and even when she tries to play a morally ambiguous character, she tends to be the moral compass of the group.

You ever heard of parables? You know how they work?

Well, this is the parable of the Dairy Queen Worker and his Camry.

So endeth the lesson.

My last gf was completely different to me, i was trying to slowly convert her to the glorious boardgame hobby, we played Love Letter and she liked it. I even bought Battle Line and Jaipur so we could play alone but we broke in that part of my mission.

Now i'm trying to start a relationship with a girl that likes boardgames way more than me, so i guess i'm fine. Best part of it is that she has tons of games hehe.

Friend of mine gets up at 4:30 every morning to work out, so quoted guy might have a similar reason for going to sleep early.

Cool, hope it works out for both of you this time.

Yes she does. She owns tyranids and has played 40k a few times.

>girls
>tyranids
I've noticed that before several times, what's up with that?