>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

How about next time someone makes a jump and decides they want to give 2000cp? And don't really have more then a few extra options? Whose going to be the judge of what is enough to make extra base cp justified? Red? Just extra fuel for the people who hate her to use. The thread? Reaches a consensus one out of a hundred times if you're lucky.

It's a pointless change to one of our oldest rules that has several alternatives that have already been used.

And this thread is off to a great start.

Old thread, old drama.

Move on.

You can sense the exasperation and exhaustion in that title, holy shit.

That's not entirely accurate; it's not in stasis as long as the door to the outside is open. If you leave the door open, than the warehouse isn't in stasis.

No. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you should shut it down just because of that.

>new thread
>oh boy let's shit on Red some more, that'll make me win the argument!
Why is she even trying anymore? It's clear nothing she does will ever make anyone happy, and each new jump only deepens the hole she's in.

If your intention was to make the URL hilarious, mission accomplished.

46. The Fountain

- The Past: Priest
- The Present: Inventor
- The Future: Voyager
- Perks: All Together Now {Free}, Sense of the Now {Discount, 900}, Soothing Presense {Discount, 700}, Absolution {Discount, 400}
- Items: The Baggage of the Past {Temporary Free}, The Chains of the Present {Temporary Free}, Golden Band {Free}, Tree of Life Sapling {Discount, 0}
- Future: Uncertain

>"What is happening. Where. Where am I? Is the nightmare ended at last? I see all. I know nothing. All things fade. Am I... who am I?"

>"I knew I shouldn't have dropped you here."

>"I fade into the dark. Or is it the light? I cannot tell. I have forgotten. I understand nothing."

>"...yep."

We, uh. Need a new Slot 1? Maybe?

So, reposting a question from the end of last thread: If I use Energy State from The Fountain to assume a new identity, will that identity have history in the world? It says it has new memories of the setting to fit the identity, but will those memories be corroborated by others' memories and physical evidence?

Jumpers!

Tell me about your pets!

A wolf and a flock of crows.

>I just want you fucking
That is funny.

Chrono Trigger, maybe?

Fuck you. No seriously, fuck you. The fact that you can just accuse me of shitting on Red, DESPITE THAT NOT BEING WHAT I AM DOING, and destroy my argument disgusts me. These threads are pathetic sometimes. You're either against Red or for her and anyone who is nice to her is bad and anyone who disagrees is bad and you're all just so fucking awful.

Fuck you guys. Jesus fucking christ fuck this place.

Twin Mabari Hounds.

Have you been to Undertale, Megaman, Soul Eater, or SMT? If not, then those.

Unfortunately for the URL, some of us have requirements for our powers to work that involve not doing that.

Who /oath of chastity/ here?

Pretty much everyone except for one guy likes her work, though. So it's just "why should we care about this one guy"? And we shouldn't.

Learn to not take the bait, user. That's the only way.

Who would do something so stupid?

I have a Cyborg Dragon.
His name is Phillip.

>Jesus fucking christ fuck this place.

Why do you think I made thread title what it is.

>Oath of chastity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's Veeky Forums. What did you expect?

This is the rock bottom of the internet, home and breeding ground for all the very worst elements of the human psyche. Our own personal Warp, our Shadow World, where all the thoughts we keep concealed from the people capable of punching us leak out and manifest as daemons.

I am a Shadow, the true self.

Does my mecha count? Because the AI in it, while extremely intelligent, is very similar to a dog in personality and world view.

Why would you do that?

So, companions. What are some jumps where you can get multiple companions easily? Preferably single-count groups of companions.

Something something you can't make me have fun something something.

Making an oath of it, and keeping it, displays self-control, discipline, and loyalty.

Don't be childish user, you're getting upset over an argument on the internet about a rule in an imaginary game.

I dont think I would count as Im a boring asexual.

Though I do have a lot of my abilities have passive drawbacks or requirements. Hell roll a d4 each jump to decide what body I have for the Jump and it's weaknesses.

Sure, why not.

>self-control
>discipline
>loyalty

or

>/jc/

Choose one. And only one.

ant simulator, titanfall, kerbal space

But why?

How do you get back into doing builds and chains after you've stopped for a while.
The desire's there, but my motivation just falls through the floor when I try to put anything down.

So you would sacrifice the chance to survive, to better the entire human race, for honor? Really?

Blame! has a scenario that can get you up to 22 named people with distinct identities as a single companion slot. As far as I know this is the largest number you can get without the companions being abstracted out into generic mooks. If you want sheer number and are okay with them being faceless NPCs, you can get 100 soldiers in Skullgirls, 720 Kerbals in Kerbal Space Program, and an indeterminate "small army" of Waddle Dees in Kirby.

KSP is the easiest for a group as a single-count.
Sekirei offers Waifus
Most of the Tenchi perks come with a free Waifu

Making an Oath yes. I did not mock oath making. I mocked an oath of Chastity.

If so, you should've waited a while before making the thread.

Think of an interesting theme?

You can do that by swearing to always give your opponents a fair fight, or to never take the life of an innocent, or to always tell the truth, or literally anything else if its a matter of virtue.

Chastity is retarded even as a virtue, because it's honestly garbage and probable an actual aspect of evil rather than an act of good.

Rolled 5 (1d8)

>1. Chrono Trigger
>2. Shadowrun
>3. Terminator
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
>6. Supreme Commander
>7. Adventure Time
>8. Akame Ga Kill

>Undertale

Been there!

>Megaman

Which one?

>Soul Eater, SMT

Queued!

my flying wolf borrs. was my familiar in soul eater and is my oldest remaining companion. smarter than humans but still thinks in very wolflike terms.

There are already jumps that start you with 500 points.

>don't be childish
>asking someone not to be childish in an escapism crossover game

So should she just get rid of Warframe like she dropped Nerf, then? No, really. I want to know, her biggest complaint has been that people treat drawbacks as free points and just trivialize them, so she wanted to try an exception for this one time. She kept saying she refuses to repeat it, but apparently that's not enough. So what do you think she should do?

>Which one
Hmm, best to go in order, I think. So Megaman Original, then X, then Zero?

Hahahahahha!

>5. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Well, this is going to end poorly. Sorry, little cleric.

>Dropped Nerf
Wait what. Why?

>Maguka
I'm sorry user
You are doomed.
DOOOOOOOMED

You're going pretty loopy at the end there.

Chastity as a virtue never even meant being a virgin forever, it meant only having sex with your significant other and doing so in moderation instead of becoming a crazy lust-fueled hedonist.

>Wait what. Why?
I'll give you three guesses, but you'll only need one.

She lost motivation for it, couldn't think of interesting places to take the concept.

Her reasoning was she couldn't find a way to make the jump in a way that both satisfied her standards and kept it from becoming a completely OC setting. Apparently there's some video games out there that are really bland? But she didn't feel comfortable with more or less making up an entire setting and just scrapped it.

But user, if it was just that people couldn't use her name to spread their hate and vitriol against anyone they didn't like. That can't possibly be true!

She said that she might pick it back up if no one else did it by the time she was done with other stuff she was more interested in. Or was that Sonic X?

>Madoka
>Not just taking the Jump-Chan backed Magical Girl option
Really, it's not that big of a deal-oh wait, grimdark setting, right. Poor cleric.

Skullgirls
Narnia
Tomb Raider

Is it worth it to go for a Unison Device over an Intelligent Device?

That was sonic X

Right. It's not the personal suffering that's going to get her, it's witnessing everyone else's.

That was Sonic X, I think.

That's not the modern interpretation of Chastity and you know it.
The word used for what you're talking about is Fidelity.

She said it in the Chat as well user she was dropping both.

Not saying she didn't drop them, just that anons are using lies as ammo for their war against everyone they dislike.

>Modern
>Implying I care
I'm going to base my conception off of the idea envisioned by Christian thinkers and how the people who seriously believed in them did back in the Middle Ages when Virtues and Sins were relevant.

Jumpers, how often do you give children or teenagers weapons, gadgets and other super powerful items and for what purpose?

I'm betting more that she realized she would never hear the end of being called a nerfer. Not that it stops anyone anyway. People would shit on her for saving a puppy nowadays.

Never.

Ruby is a treasure I wonder what would happen if a Jumper showed their arsenal of trinkets they got/stole to her?

Often. It's good to start their training as minions and enforcers early.

Common Use trumps Original every time when it comes to language.

Sometimes. So I can teach them how to be Heros of Justice once I'm gone.

Not really. She and her friends (inlcuding you) exaggerate the level of hate she gets by a great extent. A small group of people shit on her specifically (And even then the fact that it's all generic, unrelated insults should clue you in to how baseless the idiots are being), anything else is something all jump makers have dealt with at some point or just made up because people only remember the negative things and forget the positive or neutral ones.

>when it comes to language
Not when we're discussing religious concepts and their intent. We have to examine the culture and usage at the time of their creation, which is decidedly different than now.

I keep building mecha and leaving them for angsty teenagers to fall into the cockpits. I've left an entire multiverse of Gundam protagonists.

... I'm celibate, but I sure as hell wouldn't call it an oath. Oath implies I'm doing something impressive, as opposed to, "I just don't want to, jesus."

You don't get some kind of reward for that, user. Your only reward is that you can spend that time doing other things you (presumably) enjoy.

I have a fuckhuge mechanical bird I salvaged from Bioshock Infinite.
It doesn't respawn or anything, so sometimes I have to repair it. Or build an entirely new one.

But it's big and it's pretty and you can ride on it and it's mine.

It depends on the setting.

It wouldn't have fucking helped. Somebody else would've just gotten to it before I did.

>"I just don't want to, jesus."
How often does Jesus hit on you?

Except we weren't
user asked if anyone had ever sworn an Oath of Chasity
Most of us took that to mean the Modern Use of Chastity
And you god butthurt.

>She and her friends (inlcuding you) exaggerate the level of hate she gets by a great extent
>thinking I'm her friend
>mfw

On the subject of RWBY, does anyone know what it means to "harmonize" with someone for the purposes of the Represent semblance? Is it true friendship, or more like a handshake? Is it something that you can perform against someone who's unwilling, possibly copying it in the middle of a fight?

>Jesus hitting on a little munchkin like Konata
I think you mean Muhammad friend.

Mhm. And the rest of the post? Any response?

when i really hate a shounen protagonist i will give them high end sentient corrupting weapons that grant massive power boosts. lead them through large story arcs until they become dependent have befriended the malevolent magical weapon. then i hit the killswitch as they fight the bbeg.

They'd have to explain why they have all her friend's weapons.

That seems pretty dickish, to be honest.

...Prop copies?

You need to have some emotional intimacy, though not necessarily on the "true friendship" level. So not something you can do quickly, but potentially against their will if you're the sort of enemies where you have some emotional connection.

I'm not really butthurt, Justice. I just think user was being loopy calling Chastity 'evil' and then started talking about how the Virtue of Chastity was actually envisioned.

Mostly that if someone's getting shat on, it's for a reason. Look at the last thread, fuck look at just about any thread that mentions her.

The shit she gets is perfectly justified, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If she's getting shit, then maybe she needs to reconsider how her opinions are affecting others.

Fair enough

Showa Kamen Rider Jump (Part 2) question Do you lose access to abilities granted with Jumper powered warrior?

Good enough. Glad we can acknowledge not everyone is somehow personally out to get her. Depressingly common opinion among people these days.

i prefer to train people i like pretty comprehensively this includes make your own stuff courses usually so giving away weapons gadgets isn't usually a thing i do unless i'm really strapped for time. if they need to get it from me they either shouldn't have it as an untrained teen or likely could make it themselves after training.

>Actually buying the shitposter's tripe
Good god.

More often than you'd expect and whenever I've needed to have someone taken out with plausible deniability, really. It's come to the point where all the "magical" girl organizations I've covertly set up are basically child soldiers with a really, really good benefits plan.

The best part is seeing them come up with their own ideas. Like that time in Tortall when the girls jerryrigged some Entity wavelength tech together with the Escafil device, a Conversion Ray, a Seed of Wonder and a Belkan Device to build a wave motion gun so powerful, when Uusoae tried to break out of the Chaos Realms it smashed her right back through the dimenisonal barriers.

They EARNED that free ice cream, dammit.

I have a gigantic spider whose venom is toxic enough to slay angels, demons and gods. Her bound Stand gives her innate control over the concept of spiders, so it's important to have some portals nearby when she goes for walks to stop her shedding spiders everywhere for miles.

I also own four horses. One of them (the Generic Western one) is somehow carrying me on its' back. I still don't understand how, and I'm afraid the horse is somehow the Benefactor in disguise.

Oh, and I own a landsharkdinosaur from Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs through the magic of Geneforging. Mercifully, it looks a lot less cute than the first few times I'd succeeded in creating landsharks.

>Mostly that if someone's getting shat on, it's for a reason
Except that Red has had irrational hate fans for a while. So that doesn't jive with what you're throwing out there.

Tell me about the time you got so angry that you bit a small child.