Character Art

Townsfolk Edition

This is the first of the images that needs CAPTCHA, anyone know the rules on how that thing functions?

Midly relevant
I don't have any non-reposted-100-times townsfolk images.

That's not a peasant that's a 12yo whore.

Can 12 year olds even be whores?

Whore = prostitute, so yes of course
There are numerous traces of really young whoring in from antiquity to modern times. What do you mean

Her chest size makes her age dubious. I'd put her down as 16 at the youngest.

Let's settle at 14
Still unsettling

YO.
I recognize her work. Are you from MR, or just a friend of R. or just some random collector?

Just some random collector, sorry. I'm pretty sure I pulled the image from a thread here on Veeky Forums actually. If it's a case of the artist not wanting their work posted, I'll gladly remove it.

I haven't spoken to her since she got married- just a shocker to see R's work up, since it wasn't widely distributed and she vanished off the face of the earth.
We were big roleplay buddies for a few years; she was cool stuff. I still have a bit of character art and commission work she did for me.

Can we get darker?

Does anyone have character art for thugs and assorted goons?

Are you suggesting there's no overlap between peasants and prostitutes? Because that would be a pretty stupid suggestion

Can try

Just noticed how much more female thug pics I have opposed to male thugs

Don't have anything to contribute with, but I've been loving this thread. Thanks to whoever's put up pictures!

Can I request some post-apocalyptic character art stuff? Agreed to run a Fallout game recently and I just realized how little post-apoc character art I had to draw inspiration from.
Unhelmeted if possible, but anything is good.

No probs

Sorry, running a fantasy game. 40k folder has some stuff, will dump what i got