Tell me why I shouldn't hate the fucking Eldrazi?

Tell me why I shouldn't hate the fucking Eldrazi?

Look at these guys.

Fuck them.

Do whatever you want faggot.

Love 'emrakul, hate 'emrakul, we'll all become onerakul.

Because the art is nice, and the effects of the cards are at least flavorful?

Eldrazi aren't Phyrexians...

You should.

The Eldrazi are shit and I hope the Jacetice League power of friendship Emrakul so fucking hard the Eldrazi retroactively never existed.

The art is the only likeable thing about them. They are fucking assholes.

You can put low-cost mana siphoners on the field, place lands that give double-colorless, and have opponents exile cards every fucking turn.

>he isn't keeping up with the lore
The eldrazi incursion at Innistrad has been a giant assimilation hug-fest.

True, but Emrakul's really acting like one on Innistrad right now.

Eldrazi may not be great but they're still better than Jace and his faggot friends.

Kek.

this mainly just messes with the turn order temporarily. Unless you've got some strat to get Haste on him, he's going to eat removal. He won't end the game himself.
this is pretty nasty, yeah, but you need some sick mana ramping to get him out. As a win condition, he'll lose every time in modern.
this isn't that great, especially for a mythic. I'd honestly rate a fair amount of the Theros gods above this guy just because they all have Indestructible and can shake soft removal with a bit of work.

You're playing casually with friends and losing horribly, so you've come here for justification that it's the cards fault and not you being bad.
Piss off. Take more removal.

Ideally the the killing blow would wipe them both out, leaving an extremely confused Tamiyo behind to shrug and fuck off to some other plane and masturbate over their moon.

>Unless you've got some strat to get Haste on him, he's going to eat removal.
If your opponent still has removal that can kill Emmy in their hand after you Mindslaver them, it's entirely your own fault.

There's always the chance for a topdeck an answer on their real turn, but that comes down to luck.

Does this make Ugin's Nexus playable?

Maybe I should have posted this fucker earlier.

>Exile own card
>Use this.

Use with this too.
>Whenever Supplanter of Identity attacks you may exile another target non-token creature. If you do, Supplanter of Identity becomes a copy of that creature until the end of the turn. Return the exiled card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the begining of the next end step.

That's a fair point. I feel like control still gets around that just by volume of removal that will run you out of mana before it's gone. Emmy will generally come in at what, 8-10 mana? Even if he clears what's in hand you may still have card draw left, plus whatever he couldn't throw away.

That's what I get for skipping this set, huh?

>outside the game
Doesn't that mean your sideboard, not exile? At least in official games.

I just started playing since Shadows of Innistrad. My god, is this true?

I remember that being the rule for an Eldrazi with a similar effect back in the first Zendikar block.

In tournaments, such as fnm, yes

Yes. Exile is still a zone in the game, so you would have to pick something in your sideboard in a sanctioned event. If you play kitchen table however, that's a different story.

Spawnsire, that's right.

>If you play kitchen table however, that's a different story.

>Manage to generate 20 mana for Spawnsire
>Leave the room
>Come back with 20 copies of each titan
If only.

The card literally says "Outside the game or in exile" so yes you can exile your stuff to play it.

If I had the money for twenty copies of each titan, I probably would. Realistically, I'd activate the ability and my friend would scoop, but I can always dream.

>Use with this too.
>Use Coax with Supplanter

So, let me get this straight.
Your plan here is to exile an Eldrazi you already have on the battlefield using Supplanter, so that you can then tutor it into your hand with Coax instead of allowing it to return to the battlefield at the end of the turn. Is that what you're suggesting?

>but you need some sick mana ramping to get him out.
are you for real

Ah, the line break threw me off and I missed the "or in exile" part.

So you can get the cast trigger again, obviously.

Then you can cast it again.

>him
>he's
>He
>himself
>him
>he'll

>Fuck them.
ok

you've got about six turns before soul sisters beats you down.

That is pretty goddamn stupid.

You realize you can get any Eldrazi you want with Coax, right? You know what that means? You can go get another, different Eldrazi. You don't have to eat your own card advantage, you can get an additional Eldrazi to cast.

Read it again. "or in exile"

This has already been addressed.

When they're trying to get more Emmy on-cast triggers, they'll still lose card advantage if they grab another one. Legend rule is less of a thing than it was in the olden days, but it's still a thing.

I'mrakul, You'mrakul, We all'mrakul for Emrakul.

It's only relevant if you need to cast it again in the same turn. Otherwise you're robbing yourself of a blocker during your opponent's turn. There might be a tiny little corner case where once in a blue moon it's a good idea to do this. Saying "Play these cards together specifically for this interaction" is idiocy beyond words.

top kek

>Implying emrakul isn't the colorless Phyrexian lord

Nice Eldrazi titan you got there. It would be a shame if, someone, lit them on fire. A lot of fire.

>Instant
Try again.

>Playing the game
Try again.

With the amount of mana it'd take for this to kill a big eldrazi you could prob just target the opponent and win

yet.

>I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about:the post

>memedern
And while we're at it
>tron not jamming your throat full of Karns and Coils by turn 3

we're only seen 1.5 eldrazi, so we have little to nothing by which we can judge them mechanically.
the lore, however, is some good shit. I'mrakul really digging this cosmic horror let me tell you. i hope they trap her in the moon or just straight-up fail to stop her in this block. this set makes me want to fuck a town.

shit my bad
*we've

I hope we can get back to phyrexians soon.

>targeted coloured instant
>average mana cost of 13-15 mana to kill most titans anyway
>including doofing off with a 1-mana card for the surge cost
literally only redeeming factor is that you can target both the gribbly on the field and their controller

I dunno I kinda like them

love them for what they are

Jace is pretty much the only well written character in the lore right now.

And even then he is one of the worst characters ever came up with. So stale and lame it hurts to look at his stupid face.

Not to mention the most BS walker when in D&R because "blue is the posterboy color lelelel"

They took the only plane without goblins or elves and shit on it with fucking kaiju.

Fucking disgusting nonsense.

There's always Theros :^)

Tell me about the big bad eldrazi player that defeated you, OP.

Also.. how do we go from this to this

>takes three extremely powerful pre-mending planeswalkers to just contain them
>now plotwalkers kill 2/3 eldritch horrors, one of which has "infinite" in its name

It would be interesting if the Eldrazi were somehow affected by the Mending. Would that mean they are Plainswalkers themselves? They can travel between planes. Will we ever get an Eldrazi Planeswalker

Going for the lore reference guys, not actual gameplay....

The lore for immune to instants is going to be that chandra cant just burn her ass when she shows up. Lmaoing at your life

That really says something about the writing more than Jace himself.

The mechanics literally are tied into the lore.

Emrakul is immune to a quick solution and creeps in "unexpectedly" (obviously we all knew it was coming) for something so large.

Yes, in a sanctioned "outside the game" is only limited to your sideboard. But, in a casual game, you can go through your binder or wherever for cards you own to use for this card.

I love you'mrakul
You love me'mrakul
We're a happy family'mrakul

Cast ALL the Thought-Nazis

the eldrazi are one of the worst things to hit magic, because they are boring.

The design decision to make them colorless creatures, but not artifact creatures was a mistake. It greatly hindered the ability to interact with them.

I've been playing magic since mirage, very few moments in time have as boring to play in as this current resurgence of eldrazi.

>but not artifact creatures was a mistake
Norn pls go

Tell me why I shouldn't fuck Arlinn Kord?

What's the point of an Eldrazi Planeswalker if they can naturally travel between planes?

She's a furry
I'd fuck her too

She's only a furry sometimes.

because some of them are cute

Something tells me that a woman that transforms into a big ball of fur doesn't even bother shaving her human side at all.

She's a furry no matter what form she's in.

>Eldrazi on Theros
Please, we all know who's coming to Theros.

Ah, you have a point there, guy.

Perhaps Arlinn is for hug not fug?

It would be perfect.

>Elspeth finally gets out of Nix only to witness the beginning of a Phyrexian invasion
>Watches as the entire plane, including the Gods themselves, collapse under the weight of the Phyrexian war machine
>Right before she leaves to warn the Jacetice League she witnesses the birth of the God of Compleation

>Eldrazi
>Artificial lifeform

You forgot
>had to set the mana of the whole Zendikar plane on fire to kill them

I was hoping the Eldrazi would fuck off until Return to Theros so we could see the Gods vs Eldrazi. But I guess getting them out of the way now us acceptable as well.

How pissed would Sarkhan be if the Eldrazi ate Tarkir?

Well, first, I think it would be an interesting card.

Second, it's been confirmed that basically anything with sentience can become a planeswalker. With a spark comes not only the ability to planeswalk, but immense magical power. And we also do not know how exactly they plainswalk. Is it a conscious effort, or is it more subconscious?

Or, perhaps, it would be a drone or a spawn that somehow gain sentience. What would cause that to happen? How did it form its own mind? What will it do now that it has independence? Would this be the birth of a fourth titan?

Baring Emracool being beaten in Eldritch Moon the next few sets are going to become "who can eat the multiverse faster, Eldrazi or Phyrexia?"

Well, Sarkhan better unite the dragonlords or his precious dragons are going to die.

>>Also.. how do we go from this
> to this (OP)

Emrakul got a haircut and started working out his tentacles

There's no such thing as death, only completion.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway since we're never going back to Tarkir.

I mean, technically death is a requirement for Phyresis, so.............

Phyrexians vs eldrazi

Who would win?

both

According to the lore threads Theros, of all places, would be one of the most difficult planes for Phyrexia to infiltrate and take.
>No artifice, so no metal or machines for the oil to be super effective against.
>Enchantment creatures can fight phyrexians all day without worrying about corruption by oil
>Gods can casually wipe out entire cities worth of phyrexians in a moment. Can't really set up a factory or plague engine when Heliod stabs it and the surrounding area away like a nuke
>Who knows the upper limits to their powers, for all we know Pharika could literally cure phyresis if people prayed to her hard enough.

>About to go all out
>Stop
>Realize they'd be unstoppable together
>1st Partition of the Multiverse commences

Except
>Phyrexia kills all humans
>Gods disappear
>Phyrexia wins

>Eldrazi regarding filthy colored things as worth talking to
Phyrexia loses just because their normal stuff doesn't work on Eldrazi

Oh sure, that would be the obvious weakpoint. But you say that like it'd be easy. They'd have to be able to make their way to a civilization center through all the gods and enchantment bullshit to slaughter the inhabitants. They can't just sleeper agent it because the gods, or at the very least Kruphix, would know exactly which one it is.
They'd be fighting the one thing that can actually outproduce their war machine simply because it doesn't need raw materials while even phyrexia does.

>the gods exist because the humans believe in them

Xenagos ascended without human belief, your argument doesn't hold weight.