Goyim...I

>Have u joined WaBi ICO like I told u user?
>Do you have your ETH ready to buy more asap user?
>Don't be that guy posting pink wojaks pls....

bbc.com/news/business-42152892

Other urls found in this thread:

businessreviewasia.com/leadership/738/Chinese-start-up-producing-food-authenticity-labels-hopes-to-raise-115mn-in-ICO
start.toshiba.com/player/category/news/article/reuters-smart_label_helping_beat_counterfeiters-ndn
in.news.yahoo.com/china-based-company-walimai-develops-161300640.html
businessinsider.my/a-startup-is-using-blockchain-technology-to-tackle-counterfeit-milk-powder-heres-how/
usatoday.com/videos/tech/2017/11/26/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/108051922/
cnbc.com/2017/11/27/china-start-up-can-detect-fake-baby-food-launches-ico-singapore.html
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters
thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/11/27/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/
deccanchronicle.com/videos/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters.html
morning.news.fabathome.org/news/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters
securingindustry.com/food-and-beverage/new-anti-counterfeit-tech-introduced-in-china-for-milk-powder-/s104/a6279/#.WhwqClWnGM8
business-standard.com/multimedia/video-gallery/companies/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters-55958.htm
ofwnewsfeed.com/ofw-newsfeed-watch-smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/
reuters.com/video/2017/11/26/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters?videoId=373051081
naftemporiki.gr/story/1299186/eksupni-etiketa-gia-tin-antimetopisi-ton-proionton-apomimiseon
themalaymailonline.com/features/article/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters-video#yiFmrehGzgwY9vEQ.97
lebanon24.com/articles/1511777560912050000/
video.southdreamz.com/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters.html
rumble.com/v3zq7f-smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters.html
r.com.pk/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/
vtv.vn/cuoc-song-thuong-ngay/nhan-mac-thong-minh-chong-hang-gia-tai-trung-quoc-20171127180343892.htm
videos.newkerala.com/watch.php?vid=1042332
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wabi on BBC??

wabi....

WABI!!!

Indeed, BBC... this one is gonna go parabolic very soon

also fucking check em

Sheeesh!! I need to hop on wabi whenever it drops on the exchanges. Does anybody have an estimate to that date??

When can we expect start of the trading?

Things are getting interesting. I expect a lot of action on EtherDelta now while the Ethereum network is clogged.

I'm not 100% up to date but it might happen this week.

EtherDelta or Cryptopia.

they said it's gonna start trading as soon as they release tokens which is tomorrow or day after

wabi wabi

Lets Wabi-Wabi Guys!

Spread The Gif's and make ur own ! Spread the word of Wabi-Wabi

WaBi-WaBi!

Wabi-Wabi!

Wabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and my fav

businessreviewasia.com/leadership/738/Chinese-start-up-producing-food-authenticity-labels-hopes-to-raise-115mn-in-ICO
start.toshiba.com/player/category/news/article/reuters-smart_label_helping_beat_counterfeiters-ndn
in.news.yahoo.com/china-based-company-walimai-develops-161300640.html
businessinsider.my/a-startup-is-using-blockchain-technology-to-tackle-counterfeit-milk-powder-heres-how/
usatoday.com/videos/tech/2017/11/26/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/108051922/
cnbc.com/2017/11/27/china-start-up-can-detect-fake-baby-food-launches-ico-singapore.html
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters
thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/11/27/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/
deccanchronicle.com/videos/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters.html
morning.news.fabathome.org/news/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters
securingindustry.com/food-and-beverage/new-anti-counterfeit-tech-introduced-in-china-for-milk-powder-/s104/a6279/#.WhwqClWnGM8
business-standard.com/multimedia/video-gallery/companies/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters-55958.htm
ofwnewsfeed.com/ofw-newsfeed-watch-smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/
reuters.com/video/2017/11/26/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters?videoId=373051081

naftemporiki.gr/story/1299186/eksupni-etiketa-gia-tin-antimetopisi-ton-proionton-apomimiseon
themalaymailonline.com/features/article/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters-video#yiFmrehGzgwY9vEQ.97
lebanon24.com/articles/1511777560912050000/
video.southdreamz.com/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters.html
rumble.com/v3zq7f-smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters.html
r.com.pk/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/
vtv.vn/cuoc-song-thuong-ngay/nhan-mac-thong-minh-chong-hang-gia-tai-trung-quoc-20171127180343892.htm
videos.newkerala.com/watch.php?vid=1042332

Shit this is not gonna dip until 2-3 bucks is it?

no clue user

but i doubt we wil ever seen ico price on ED

Serious question, is it possible for something to go 10-20x on ED alone or is the lack of liquidity gonna cuck the moon mission?

Lots of retards are too lazy to use ED.

i think it would need a Binance to do 20x

yeah i think WaBi team isn't gonna cuck their communit by not getting listed tho

yea im sure its going on binance

Binance after all loves coin with a fair distribution / Chineese roots

Guys, buy as soon as it reaches ED or wait for it to dip a bit?

It's the easiest 10x in crypto atm

wait for dip, it will back to below 2x and get in. if fomo u fukked up. these pajeets shilling non stop to drp their bags on u

dude what dip.... there is only like 40mil tokenc in circulation, once it reaches ED it's gonna go parabolic, get in as soon as u can, dips if any are gonna be flashdips, with immidiate bounce, this is how moon looks like son

yea i agree

also binance loves project with a clear roadmap/vision

i mean wabi legit already is a working product used in stores!!!!!!

and being shilled by BBC and MSM, don't forget

Not selling under 5$ a pop

yep look at all these news articles

1 week old tho

NOT FUCKING SELLING

Seriously not selling until 10x.

10x is minimum yeah

guys must take into consideration that MC is only 11mil so if this reaches 100ish mil it's around WTC mc.... and WTC is just a meme with no working product

yeah but wtc is at 235 mil.

not selling before 10x

Yeah my point is wabi should outperform wtc with a semi-decent marketing. Now go calculate ur gains

yea

This shilling looks eerily similar to ASTRO shilling. "Noone is gonna sell dude", "10x right off the bat". And it fell into a hole after the first day.

I'm sorry bud, but you're not gonna make it, some are better suited to the wagecucking life so don't feel bad about it at all.

Yeah but amount of fomo on this puppy is fucking off the hook hombre. Plus the exposure mate... moon imminent

how dare u

Don't forget the partnership with Alibaba.

I literally won't sell before x10. A $115m market cap for a project this big deserves bigger market cap than that.