Dungeon Meshi CH 25

Not sure if this has already been posted, but a new dungeon meshi has been released. With the exciting conclusion of the dragon fight.

Senshi is such a manly Dwarf...

Halflings get much fiercer when cornered.

Damn it Marcille, now's not the time to be offering your booty to Laius, this is serious!

Laius' plan is causing Marcille to experience brain damage in that last panel

Has already been posted. A long time ago.

I must have missed it, oh well I may as well finish dumping since i've made it this far.

A dungeon meshi thread might be better than whatever you bumped out of the catalogue.

I'd put money on it, and I'm not usually a betting man.

It'll be interesting to see where the story goes from here. Hopefully we'll get to see Farlyn soon.

and that's it

Most likely on the next chapter. Gonna need our great healer to fix that leg.

We don't know if she's alive or not though. They may have to lug her body along with Laius back up to the surface so they can get more powerful healing magic.

>her body
You mean a big pile of dragon shit, don't you?

And we have to find out if healing magic require severed limbs to be present in order to fix the leg.

They can probably salvage most of the leg from the dragon's corpse anyway, so i'm not too worried.

Chilchak fucking stepped up this chapter though. Nice job putting those racial throwing bonuses to use.

No, thats why they were on a timer. The whole point was to get to the dragon and kill it before her body was totally digested, because there needs to be enough of a body remaining to heal back to life.

Does that mean we'll have to see the whole trek back up the floors, and all the way back down to where they killed the Dragon to continue deeper?

It's at these points, a teleportation spell would be pretty useful, or at least a shortcut system.