Tell me Veeky Forums, do your characters have honor?

Tell me Veeky Forums, do your characters have honor?

No. He has too much sense of duty to bother with such selfish and petty things as personal honour.

He's built around honor. He's a mufucking paladin.

She pretends to, but I recognize that women don't understand and can't actually have honor.

He used to. He used to be really into that whole "Courage and Honour" thing the Ultramarines have going.
Then Hive Fleet Kraken happened, he went a little bit Heart of Darkness, and the concept of Honour doesn't matter to him as much as it used to.

Some of them, yes.

You have no honour. Like a woman.

None of my characters are that spooked.

Yes. I needed the points, and I have a massive fetish for tragically honourable-stupid types.
Okay come on, this is getting ridiculous now.

He does everything possible to win, because there is nothing more honorable than achieving victory.

If honor means a personal set of morals that shifts and changes, then yes.

He has lots of those.

Come now, there were a lot of societies where woman had honor.

You mean traps?

Is it tasty?

Yes that. But also the Romans and Nipponese.

Can't vouch for the Japanese, but the Romans definitely had the other honor.

Yep.

SHOW ME YOUR HONOUR!

It was pretty common for samurai to take their young male apprentices as lovers. Look up shudo. Those wacky japs.

But user, thats lewd.

At least he's not suggesting hand holding, the deviant.

Yes, but they will resort to cheap methods if it's made apparent that the fight will not be fair and that holding off on options would just be a waste of time.

Honor?

Sure, if the client is willing to pay the "honor fee". Otherwise the situation will probably be resolved in the easiest way possible (See: Bullet to the face)

This is a blue board, you can't post that shit in here.

Paladins are about order and compassion, not honour.

What the fuck else kind of solution would you hire a gunslinger for?

better?

Much.

Yes, but your average paladin would readily sacrifice himself for a commoner that is objectively worth, far, far less.

If that isn't honor, I don't know what is.

Yes, surprisingly. Even given how much he's been giving in to the temptations offered by a demon lord.