>been trading crypto since may and still in the red

how is this even possible

Going all in on shitcoins and taking ages to recover losses when they fall 70%

Agreed, fucking how...

how
what

jesus op

sub 100 iq problems

Not alone, bought my first Bitcoin in June 2016, I only have $1800 to show for and missed the alt bull market. I'll kill myself if I don't get 100k soon

same dude

This, OP is the embodiment of Veeky Forums

you can get better profit you think by being more active, but you've already proven thats wrong in your case. so just hodl from now on and stop poking at it

Wow op that's pretty bad. I thought I was doing real bad. I've done some horrendous trades, lost about 20 eth and 3.5 btc to bad trades, only make 14k profit off a 12k investment since May

H O W
O
W

Why? How in the absolute fuck did you lose that much in gains?

Damn, don't think I've ever been in the red ever since my initial investment in crypto.

just buy high, sell low and you can't lose. I promise

Sorry OP - don't fall for glitzy ERC tokens

some of us aren't going to make it

Going to school and not paying attention and was poor as fuck. Now after the semester ends, I'll be full time in cryptos looking for coins that didn't 20x yet in the top 100-300 marketcap. I'm all in at one currently.

That's like walking around in an 1800s gold field with a bucket, you're told to scoop up as much as you can carry, and you leave with somehow less money than when you entered.

what do you people mean with "in the red"? like you have less bitcoin than you started with? or dollar wise? if it's the latter, you're beyond moronic.

Plan to get out when I reach about $25k in this coin that isn't shilled on biz. Then go all in to another low marketcap coin netting me about $250k.then I can diversity and that is a fucking meme by the way unless you are already rich

Would it be FOMO to buy shit like LINK, IOTA, REQ, XMR etc. at the moment? They look solid but is it worth waiting for a dip? I have weak hands but I'm trying to keep it together.

Leave the flock of underage sheep that constantly shitpost about flipping "mooning" shitcoins. Seek out projects with strong fundamentals, read whitepapers yourself instead of putting faith in an user's tldr like a brainlet. Hold and never ever ever realize losses.

ya agreed except sometimes it's good to realize a loss if there is a better opportunity or you can realize a loss for tax reasons then buy right back in

"G-g-g-goooooooooooooooood morning everybody this is your favourite truckdriver Bitcoin Ben, i got my coffee i have my e-cig"
TFW 3 months ago i didn't even know about crypto, but just by doing exactly what this redneck truckdriver "bitcoin ben" tells me to do during his cringy daily livestream i turned my 5k investment into 51k on cuckbase.

stop trading hodl bitcoin.
you are basically cucking yourself now.

Basically, be sure to hold a shitload of LTC into 2018.

>I'm all in at one currently.
I see now how OP lost all.

Fucking retards on Veeky Forums I swear. Here I keep going +25% a week at the very least..

I don't know isn't it all just 50% gambling?

>trading since April and only x400 my initial investment
fucking kill me

KEK LET'S LAUGH AT THE RETARD

>been trading cypto since 3 weeks ago, already doubled my money.

I feel you OP, if only we would have just held btc all this time.

Started with 200. Went to 170. Then rode BCH to 500 then Powr to 1000. Not bad. Wish you luck. Itll happen soon enough

Why? I just sold all my Shitecoin