Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Monstergirl Edition

Which bestiary entry would you waifu?

PoW brawler and PoW vigilante link:
docs.google.com/document/d/1jWw7bVMARxrXfRuOW20NlRqXEnS_XGLPT6LHTbz2qME/edit#heading=h.fr0xm36g4eum
Broken Blade errata to shut up ogres when?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1twEab3PBHvzMLTrx_UJak4P9g5avkvVaZfrBiMPI-6s/edit?usp=sharing
paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary5/ropeDragon.html#rope-dragon
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/oozes/ooze-gunpowder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Which bestiary entry would you waifu?

Hamadryad.

This is officially the worst edition.

None, because just like my games I run and play in I would be left high and dry...

>because just like my games I run and play in I would be left high and dry...

You have a story of blue balls you want to tell us, user?

Hey guys! Does anyone want to see a reimagining of The Fighter without using Maneuvers? I have been creating a Revised Fighter that gives the fighter more Defenses and Out of Combat abilities to play with.

The concept revolves around the idea of the Fighter as a soldier and mercenary a man used to long marches, harsh conditions, and constant fighting. A man who is good at keeping himself alive and tipping the balance of battle in their favor.

For this several things have changed. For one the fighter now received Advanced Weapon & Armor training IN ADDITION to their normal Weapon & Armor training. This allows the fighter to be far more modular, giving them unique class features. To facilitate this I have added new Advanced Weapon & Armor trainings to fill out their lists, and have switched around a few of the existing in order to clarify what they do (Advanced Weapon is for Offense, Advanced Armor is for Defense).

The other thing that has been added is Advanced Equipment Training, which gives the fighter tricks to perform outside of combat. Everything from faster travel, to setting up camps, to scrounging. With Advanced Equipment training he can become a war hero and craft magic arms & armor. The Advanced Equipment training list will grow in time.

Besides this the Fighter Class Skill list has been rethought, adding new things and increasing them to 4+int modifier per level. As well Bravery has been redone.

See it all in detail here:
docs.google.com/document/d/1twEab3PBHvzMLTrx_UJak4P9g5avkvVaZfrBiMPI-6s/edit?usp=sharing

At least it's not Paizo General

nope

Rope Dragon-senpai is the Rachnera-senpai of dragons.
paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary5/ropeDragon.html#rope-dragon

Nixies or huldras....
As an MTG player I always get creeped out slightly when I say huldras..

Seems decent.

That's ok to! What don't you like about the concept? I'll endeavor to spruce it up!

No, that's really about the extent of it. Other than I decide not to apply to a game because I was already in two (Guess what's 0 now!)

Lamias

Thank you friend. Anything in particular you like about it? Anything particular you might want to see from it? Essentially I am trying to make an equivalent of a Fighter Unchained. Likely will be doing Cavaliers next.

This would actually make a great familiar, honestly.

I dunno man.

Pigeons are cool.

So /pfg/, what are you looking forward to for your weekend game? Any fun storytimes ahead?

Great, This is exactly what I was looking for. I'll probably use it for my next campaign.

I'm tired as all fuck and like half awake at absolute best, so I'll give it a read and post about it tomorrow. So far, it seems good, and a friend said it gives it a soldiery feel. Overall seems neat, but no real solid opinion yet.

I'm just gonna wait 10 or 20 more posts til we get into a heated Snek Cloaca vs Horse Pussy debate.

Papi cutest.
though not smartest...

Aren't lamia still cat-taurs?

Yes.

No debates needed, user.
Everyone knows Spider Spinny is best

Thanks. I'll see what I can do to help with the soldiery feel!

Thanks friend! So you know the redoing has made the Fighter a very defense heavy class if you invest in it (with armor training they can get +17 to fort/reflex from just their class alone). This may be a bit too strong at the moment and may be changed.

Hahahahahah!

I love the fluff blurb for it.
>The carrier of a rope dragon is in for a real surprise when she gets into a fight that she can't win on her own and her rope comes to life to assist in fending off the monster. Rope dragons dislike it when other creatures become aware of their existence, however, so a rope dragon abandons such an adventurer at the first opportunity.
I love how they threw in a low CR dues ex machina, just because they could.

Clean up the wording on the Returning Weapon thing a bit. The idea is good and functional, but the wording needs a bit of work.

The soldier feel is already mostly there. Shit's fairly neat.

>He cant detect sarcasm
Do you honestly think people will use your shit just because you keep spamming it you fucking retard?

I like the pipefox better. I mean just look at this cute little thing.

>Clean up the wording on the Returning Weapon thing a bit.
Aye aye, I'll see what I can do.

Oh shush with the being a jerk bit. Bill and Ted said we should all be excellent to each other and party on.

It reminds me of a living Firefox logo, and we already have kitsune waifus..

Well, I'm not into girls, so I wouldn't.

Are there any good husbandos you lot would recommend?

>which bestiary entry would you waifu

That depends on the character! I know my CG bloodrager would want to hug a Lillend, but he's fairly vanilla otherwise. My alchemist is too busy crafting shit and taking care of his daughter to care about waifus...

But my Enchantment Sorcerer's only true waifu is his familiar

Ah well, that's ok too. It's gone under a bunch of revision since I posted it last (was about a week ago, also about the first time I posted it). I posted it at the beginning of this thread because it only really tagged onto the very end of last thread.

Hopefully I can improve my homebrewing abilities until people do want to use it! What do you think could be changed to make it better?

Orcs

Definitely catboys.

Liminal Sprite

hi Raquel

well, Devils of almost all species probably make great husbands.
They're respectful and willing to talk; which is a lot more then most demons or daemon have.

>tfw we will never get more /ss/ witch hero

Eh?

I actually really like the Thriae.

Solid work. Putting in a table to more clearly show when new tricks become available would be a nice bit of polish, but the core ideas themselves are very good.

Snake > Fish > Slime > Bird > Spider > Horse

Sounds like a plan. I'll do that now!

>Are there any good husbandos you lot would recommend?

Erlkings, Tieflings, Skinwalkers and Humans.

for nice hips and asses, it's a little different.
Bird > Horse > Slime >> Spider
Snake and Fish have none.

Well, our group is finally going to start stress-testing the new caravan rules I put together for our Jade Regent game, so I'll finally be able to see how much of them I invariably need to rework. So I guess that's exciting?

>Lamias
>not Mariliths

Antidaemon conspiracy among mods confirmed.

My fellow multi-armed snek-bro

>not half-marilith mariliths for even more arms
Top plebs.

those would just have 3/4 as many arms as mariliths.

They would have 8 arms.
>Melee: A half-marilith gains a tail slap attack. Damage depends on her size. This tail slap attack has the grab and constrict abilities (constriction damage equals the damage normally caused by the tail slap, but always applies the half-marilith's full Strength bonus to damage caused). She also gains two additional arms, each of which can wield weapons with ease.
>She also gains two additional arms, each of which can wield weapons with ease.

The base Marilith has 6 arms. After applying this template, it would have 8 arms.
Moreover, nothing says you can't apply it several times over.
Say, a half-marilith half-marilith half-marilith marilith for 12 arms.

Oh my god you guys are freaks, just go for women with two legs like a normal person.

Technically, a half-marilith marilith would be a marilith with only half the marilith as a normal marilith.

The terminology you're after would be like, a 1.5 marilith.

We spider lovers are above the crude base of hips and ass.

Why need any of this when your waifu makes perfect bondage rope?

>Instead of Pathfinder General, this thread became a Monstergirl Waifu General

I'm frankly still okay with this

Think of a way to die.
Now make it a daemon; what is it called, and what's it like?

the newest bestiary iirc gave us the 'good' version of incubi/sucubi that is all male.

Based off some old irish myth, very similar to leprechans except they went around screwing all the women. Nothing bad happened to the women really, charming lil fellows, but any dude who so much as sees one gets hit by a curse. They get really devoted and caring to women no matter how much klike trash they get treated and they WILL be treated like trash by that woman, and will spend his entire fortunes on her till he is ruined and she leaves him.

Pathfinder version specifically swing with any gender and can screw you ALL night long without you suffering any fatigue from no sleep. Non stop sex.

Friendly reminder that Momiji, and Greta, are not for lewds.

>Technically, a half-marilith marilith would be a marilith with only half the marilith as a normal marilith.
>The terminology you're after would be like, a 1.5 marilith.
I'm referring to the specific template that half-marilith is and, in particular, talking about applying that template to a marilith.

Does she count?

Indeed

>like a normal person.

where do you think you are?

>Greta

I commissioned Greta getting all giggly and cute because she's having sex in missionary and there's nothing you can do to stop that.

they have an ass.
they have a ginormous ass. an ass even black men would think just goes too far.

they have an entire landfill in the trunk.

What do you fucking expect when OP, in all his faggotry, decided to start us off with a Monmusu image for the thread?

>Not that it's a bad thing

What Adventure Paths are worth running? I want to run one but I'm not sure which ones are shit or not.

Who the hell do you think you are, Generic Half-Elven Dual-Class Ranger?

>I commissioned Greta getting all giggly
... d-do you have a copy to share? Please?

>OP, in all his faggotry
user, please
this is just 60% of my faggotry. You've yet to see my final form.

I started the meme that is Magical Child Vigilente with Companion to the Lonely and Innocuous Servant

>What Adventure Paths are worth running

Before we answer this, what are you looking for in this campaign you want to run?

How did Ssalarn fuck up Akashic Mysteries so badly?

Do you guys remember the time when we thought the guru and the vizier were actually good?

How are these jackoffs tier 3 and not just high tier 4 "jack of all trades, master of shit" wankers?

I quad-wield bows.

>... d-do you have a copy to share? Please?

It's still getting drawn, you dork. These things take time.

Can u not

Hopefully something pretty straight forward to run. I work all week and don't want to have to do a ton of prep for each session.

You merely said you commissioned, not wether it was in progress or not. I will now pay much closer attention to this thread for the next week. instead of monthly basis

That was only 70% of my faggotry.
Can this thread withstand all 100% of my faggotry?

Adding another ability for fighter's Equipment Training. Bonuses to breaking object and the ability to reinforce doors/wood/masonry.

I'm not sure if I am! There are already plenty of threads for posting about monster girl waifus. While I do like them it doesn't seem like the time or place.

And finished, all in a nice neat chart now.

>death by decompression
Vacuudeamon
They appear as floating, gangly pale humanoid; they have no heads, instead having floating, bubbling blobs of blood replacing it. It's body is covered in brises both red and blue, and small droplets of blood sometimes crawl upon it's surface in unpredictable patterns.
It has the power to lessen the air pressure in areas around it; exploding body arts at t's most powerful.

Giants layer?

You might be annoying, but you're not special.

Furthermore, it might be enough to get you banned.

Fuck you Aladdin, you set me on this path when I 6.

Aquinas, please shut it.

Fuck, why are you all so creepy?

Because people don't let you verbally abuse autists to the point of suicide anymore.

That sounds suitably simple. How is Shattered Star?

Why user. Why.

Why what?

man, there was so much transformation and crap in those episodes that that show alongside other stuff like gargoyles set me onto the path of being a TF fetishist. Even fetishes I don't like at all I find myself drawn to if the image has some transformation element. Except inanimate, I drawn the line there. Thank god, creepy as hell.

How should I cheer up, /pfg/? My games are dead and I've little to no hope of finding or making more?

So your DM, being the dick that he is, decided to introduce a boss fight in the form of:
1 fire-immune evocation wizard
and
5 Gunpowder oozes. d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/oozes/ooze-gunpowder

What will your characters do?

Homebrew like the rest of us! Or try and start your own game. Or ask around on /pfg/. We're all the kind of rejects looking for game.

Fly.