When is it right to play with a blindfold on?

When is it right to play with a blindfold on?

When playing in my magical realm

When your character is blind. Also this.

>When is it right to play with a blindfold on?

When you're doing something mildly kinky with your lover.

Anyone here ever played a blind character?

It's akin to playing a character that doesn't speak common: more annoying than unique. It's a gimmick.

When playing blind man's bluff, or Marco Polo, obviously.

When my wife's son tells me to

>mildly
step up your game, senpai

Different kind of roleplaying, different kind of dungeon master.

Blindfolds are as mild as it gets user.

When you need it to contain your character's world-breaking power.

When playing a edgy demon hunter!

I like where this is going. Post pictures.

Playing with blindfold is dumb, unless you are playtesting some sort of braile RPG for blind people.

because of how the game is told instead of shown, shouldn't you be deafened instead of blinded if your character is blind?

When you use gun shooting as a mechanic.

sdfjwek s uew ksd s lwe pdfshjds , I sd lsd uwy psd jd;sfawe;ldsf g.

GURPS has rules for being blind so it can work really well and you get points for it so you can make up for it in other ways.

When you're playing chess against a vastly weaker opponent.

>Still relies on a physical medium to play chess.
>Can't keep a mental image of the chessboard in his head and can't play without a board or pieces.
Do you even chess user?

When you have built up an implicit level of trust with your Dom, and they have demonstrated their ability to respect your boundaries and the safe word.

I have a blind character right now in Shadowrun, he's somewhat of blind seer. Campaign is kinda shit though. DM totally did a "gotcha!" when he interpretted my "Line of Sight" spells to mean that you literally have to see something to cast a spell. I can't aim an AoE spell where my dude thinks he hears them, or cast a spell on someone he's touching. Strangely enough, he didn't backpedal on me casting shit like Powerball from another room when I "see" the target through watcher spirits or animal senses.

Sometimes I wonder if these
>Random Picture
>One Sentence OP
Threads are all made by one incredibly lonely and desperate user, seeking the slightest bit of attention.

At least he's consistent? Also, there's huge potential for abuse if you can remotely "watch" stuff.

Underrated post

My blind GF wanted me to wear blindfolds so we'd be in a similar position.

Whenever your group is fine with it.