Coinbase new listing

Which one is it going to be?

Monero or IOTA?

It's gotta be one of these fuckers, they're blowing up too much lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BCH

Probably SALT.

It's going to BCH on Jan 1

Then DASH shortly after. Then the ERC20 shittoken flood gates will open

SONOcoin
The first audible cryptocurrency

XLM

BCH, it's the BTC insurance chain.

Will they ever list XRP?

Not IOTA. Too experimental and centralized. Read their asset framework.
gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

They'll probably add BCH first. Decred is also very likely next year, IMO, although it won't be the first. It fits very well with their framework (decentralized, governance, etc). Charlie Lee is an advisor for it, so he'll put in a good word. Also one of the devs gave a talk at Coinbase this year.

BCH. Then something like Dash. Maybe XMR at some point, and there's some loose rumors throwing VTC around.

It is going to be BCH
Bitstamp has so far Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple, but just listed Bitcoin Cash instead of XMR, IOTA, NEO, DASH,...

Coinbase already said it is going to allow BCH withdrawals at 1st Jan and hinted that it might not be all they are going to do. Coinbase founder is an r/btc fan and has hinted BCH support on Twitter.

OMG is going to be the ERC20 token, but regardless of what it is, we should all literally go all-in on it.

is it even worth getting into BCH now? I only hear shit talking about it on here. I have too many fucking coins as it is now.

>5000 trillion coins
>Developer (1 guy) can set balances to 0 and reset transactions
>No blockchain
>No work to secure transactions
>No code
>No developers
>10 billion dollar market cap

Reminder IOTA shills are literally paid to spam an anime forum.

Umm...DigiByte? Most undervalued crypto...

Probably Confido

you literally posted that already, stop spamming

I developed a laundry matte program that is really simple for a washer and a shower to see if iota had a working MVP so I know your lying

IOTA tech is broken by concept. they can't fucking list it because it simply doesn't work.

I've seen him post in 2 other threads and even made his own OP. What way is the most efficient way to get someone to kill themselves over the internet?

ChainLink will be listed next

Screenkap this and repay me